Bolivia Resists

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
Tens of thousands of Bolivian Indigenous people marching through La Paz and waving the Indigenous Wiphala flag as they have come to resist the right-wing military coup

• Advertisement
  • O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    At least the man tried to fight the IMF unlike the ones we have in Lebanon!

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

when the people are pissed, it means something is really wrong with the regime​

S

Saj

The man even offered to have a reelection. When they knew they couldn’t beat Morales, they decided to overthrow him. The first ever indigenous president in the history of a country that is 75% indigenous.

And who took over as president? A woman who wasn’t elected.

The latest in decades-long CIA funded coups in Latin America.

V

Viral

The man even offered to have a reelection. When they knew they couldn’t beat Morales, they decided to overthrow him. The first ever indigenous president in the history of a country that is 75% indigenous.

And who took over as president? A woman who wasn’t elected.

The latest in decades-long CIA funded coups in Latin America.
    It’s the same attitude we see in Lebanon. The foreign interference and sinister intentions are well known.
    I hope very soon the overwhelming majority of the Lebanese understand that so when the army uses its iron fist to neutralize the foreign agents and all the traitors, everyone will understand its doing its job and should be supported and thanked for it.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    It’s the same attitude we see in Lebanon. The foreign interference and sinister intentions are well known.
    I hope very soon the overwhelming majority of the Lebanese understand that so when the army uses its iron fist to neutralize the foreign agents and all the traitors, everyone will understand its doing its job and should be supported and thanked for it.
    In 2015 Obama and all his cronies have spent untold amount of influence and money trying to unseat Netanyahu.
    Result - Obama has failed.

Why am I telling you this? - To explain that these two statements are meaningless BS, people cannot be subverted by foreign influence:

@Viral: "It’s the same attitude we see in Lebanon. The foreign interference and sinister intentions are well known"
    @Saj: "The latest in decades-long CIA funded coups in Latin America"

Your excuses are for losers.

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    Nationwide Strike across Bolivia against the American-backed right wing coup ✌

H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    I don't think the two are analogous. Bolivia started and ended as a right wing protest and military coup (at the very least CIA approved if not directly backed). Lebanon's genuine economic protest was very quickly coopted by reactionary forces (in government, no less) to settle political scores and affect geopolitical balance of power, but by no means were those the day one protestors.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Reading this brings back memories of the Egyptian revolution and the coup d'etat. I can't help but I feel bad for Morsi and the way he was ousted. I mean he's an Islamist and all but he was democratically elected. It's Sissi who turned out to be the dictator.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Reading this brings back memories of the Egyptian revolution and the coup d'etat. I can't help but I feel bad for Morsi and the way he was ousted. I mean he's an Islamist and all but he was democratically elected. It's Sissi who turned out to be the dictator.
    Do not feel bad for Morales, he finished all terms allowed by law and was refusing to leave - that would constitute him being a dictator. Deposed, but dictator still.

SAVO

SAVO

La presidenta del Senado de Bolivia, Adriana Salvatierra, reapareció este miércoles para aclarar que no ha dimitido, en cuyo caso le correspondería sustituir a Evo Morales en la Presidencia de la República, arrojando así más incertidumbre a la crisis en el país sudamericano.

Reaparece presidenta del Senado y reclama suceder a Evo

SAVO

SAVO

Racist right-wing mobs in Bolivia are brutally attacking Indigenous people with sticks. This is what the coup looks like for people in the streets of Bolivia today.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Racist right-wing mobs in Bolivia are brutally attacking Indigenous people with sticks. This is what the coup looks like for people in the streets of Bolivia today.

I don't think someone who elevates Stalin to a saintly status is qualified to give lectures on racism and brutality.
    Stalin surpasses Hitler in atrocities.

SAVO

SAVO

The Indigenous resistance is forming against the racist, right-wing military coup in Bolivia.

People are angered by the coup and the anti-Indigenous racism displayed by the military, police and the far-right mobs and politicians over the last days.