Books to read ?

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I really liked it. As far as a book being addictive...I'm not sure what that would be, because I have always read a lot...so all reading is addictive to me :p

Unless you mean that you're specifically looking for a book in the thriller genre?
thrillers, history, non fiction, really anything that is not boring and not predictable (and not too drama :)). One of the books I really likEd for example was The Five People You Meet in Heaven.

• Advertisement
  • Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    thrillers, history, non fiction, really anything that is not boring and not predictable (and not too drama :)). One of the books I really likEd for example was The Five People You Meet in Heaven.
    I would recommend Camilla Lackberg's book.. amazing thrillers
    IMG_20200130_143005.jpg

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Dune by Frank Herbert
    A great book very philosophical and interesting

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's not a love story or science fiction, and there's no drama. It's a non-fiction, and a unique take on Lebanon's history and culture, and how they are related to current events. It also mixes the personal with the political. It's very well written. Anthony Shadid has won the Pulitzer prize twice, as a journalist.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    book bought, will gib feedback soon :)
    yes please. Gib me feed-back. Need the book for an upcoming vacation. Last thing I need is being stuck on vacation with a book that’s not addictive. I already have Finding Chika and Freakonomics

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    yes please. Gib me feed-back. Need the book for an upcoming vacation. Last thing I need is being stuck on vacation with a book that’s not addictive. I already have Finding Chika and Freakonomics
    in the meantime theres another book thread u could take stroll there, plemty of choices and maybe merge the 2 threads, like u know, do ur job :p

snacker23

snacker23

Go for Tuesdays with Morrie if you haven't read it already, same author (Mitch Albom).

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Look at you all acting like wannabe intellectuals exchanging book recommendations and reviews.