[Breaking: 100s killed and injured in latest uprising] Unrest in IRAQ - Updates and Discussions

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
Dude, Iraqi governments only gets shittier and shittier by the passage of time, ****

• Advertisement
  • Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    Iran has sustained heavy losses due to such policies in Iraq and Syria. If the crusaders (eastern and western) and ask the Saudis, Qatar and UAE to stop the funding, Iran and HA and Basho bi daher ba3doun keno ra7o khara samak at the time span of 4 years at max and that's reality.
    Dude when will you wake up from this conspiracy theories of yours? Saudi, UAE and Qatar are funding Iran and HA? lol Kif rekbet b rassak hayde

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Dude when will you wake up from this conspiracy theories of yours? Saudi, UAE and Qatar are funding Iran and HA? lol Kif rekbet b rassak hayde
    No, it seems I missed typing some words in my previous posts, shakleh ballashet ensa : "didn't interfere"
    "Iran has sustained heavy losses due to such policies in Iraq and Syria. If the crusaders (eastern and western) didn't interfere and ask the Saudis, Qatar and UAE to stop the funding, Iran and HA and Basho bi daher ba3doun keno ra7o khara samak in the time span of 4 years at max and that's reality."

N

Nimaa

Iran has sustained heavy losses due to such policies in Iraq and Syria. If the crusaders (eastern and western) and ask the Saudis, Qatar and UAE to stop the funding, Iran and HA and Basho bi daher ba3doun keno ra7o khara samak at the time span of 4 years at max and that's reality.
    Also, if you paid attention in previous post, I specified: "In areas where it has not popularity" ... do not underestimate the influence of the Americans in the Iraqi street
    it is wise for Iran not to fall in the trap set up by the crusaders and repeat the same pitfall Saddam Hussein did in Kuwait
    You don't get it. All these post-Ottoman Empire countries are creations on a map. On top of that Khaleeji Arabs are still as tribal as they were hundreds of years ago. They don't like each other and it's a mistake to try and have a global strategy. It's all about picking the "tribe" that will follow your hand and staying with that tribe through thick and thin. Only then will you win in a country like Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen etc... Iran will never have popularity with Sunni Iraqis, secular and pro monarchy shias and Kurds that wants independence. It makes zero sense to try and win their support and it makes zero sense to stab the party that has shown loyalty to you. Americans constantly back stab various small-time players in the region and that's why they never manage to win anything. You got to pick a side and stick with it. And forget about soft power when you either can't compete (Iran will never be able to compete with the West in that area) or when soft power will prove useless (mostly because the other side is unwilling to see you as human).

As far as heavy losses... you're the reason why I'm right. You see Syria and Iraq as heavy losses. That's ridiculous. Two ex-bath nations are now playgrounds for Iranian interests. You think the mullahs are gonna lose sleep over the death of random Afghan and Arab mercenaries? Or periodic losses? As I said, as long as they stick with their guys on the ground, the long term plan will pan out.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

ماذا عن فطائس حزب المجوس والحرس الثوري المجوسي في سوريا ولا مافي ؟ شكلها ذاكرتك ضعيفة
    مين قلك أنه الأميريكيين يريدون الفوز ؟ شكلك حتى ولو حصلت على شهادة من ال
    AUB وبعدين كفّت
    MBA بهارفرد أو يايل
    أو أنا صرعّتك على مدى 12 سنة ما لح تفهم كيف الأمركان بيشتغلوا. هني ما بدهم ألا شغلتين النفط (يحصلون على أكثر من حاجتهم) وثانيا أمن القاعدة العسكرية الصليبية الطبيعية الثابتة وهي أسرائيل ...ودون ذلك ليس لديهم أي هدف
    نزعة الأنتصار هي مرض مزروع في عقل هذه المنطقة المعفنة وهي تشمل أيران وتركيا أيضا
    لكن ما حدث في "الربيع العربي" فضح حقيقة كل طرف وما يريد
    نصيحتي لأيران كي لا يحلّ بها كمن سبقها ومن هذا المنّطلق كتبت رأي والآن شاهد كيف سيتم أستنزاف تركيا وحلّبها (مباشرة)
    وحدهم الخوارج هم من أوجعوا الصليبيين في عقر دارهم ولولاهم لكانت المنطقة الآن لا تزال تقاتل بعضها بعضا الى ما شاء الله

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

بلبنان سبقناكم - الشعب كلّه منّدس س س س س :lol:

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

الحاج بومبيو حزين جدا لضحايا المظاهرات أمس ههههههههههه

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    in iraq the sunni rebellion who is using ( shia justified demands) will be crushed as usual

thats all

i hope the shia leaders pays better attention to their people and actually fix things, since they ahve the powers and means to do it

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And some people naively think that the American intervention in Iraq has ruined the country.
    It's a country of bajam. (Just like most Muslim-majority countries) Nothing will fix it.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    And some people naively think that the American intervention in Iraq has ruined the country.
    It's a country of bajam. (Just like most Muslim-majority countries) Nothing will fix it.
    Years ago I suggested to surround Muslim Middle East with tall fence and cut any interaction, then 100 years later remove the fence and repopulate the area.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

in iraq the sunni rebellion who is using ( shia justified demands) will be crushed as usual
    thats all
    i hope the shia leaders pays better attention to their people and actually fix things, since they ahve the powers and means to do it

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

@Nimaa
    remember when I told you that Iran should pull out from Iraq because it is wise to do so ?
    نصيحتي لأيران كي لا يحلّ بها كمن سبقها ومن هذا المنّطلق كتبت رأي والآن شاهد كيف سيتم أستنزاف تركيا وحلّبها (مباشرة)
    وحدهم الخوارج هم من أوجعوا الصليبيين في عقر دارهم ولولاهم لكانت المنطقة الآن لا تزال تقاتل بعضها بعضا الى ما شاء الله

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Iraq had a chance to become something but instead turned around and made a Lebanon. Really, what a terrible mistake. WHy would anyone emulate the Lebanese system? My guess is that Iran and the US both saw it convenient to run the country into the ground.

N

Nimaa

@Nimaa
    remember when I told you that Iran should pull out from Iraq because it is wise to do so ?
    Yes, I remember. I think I said who cares that they're protesting. Answer is the same. Arabs and Iranians can't stand each other. Mullahs aren't stupid. They know Arabs will never accept the ajam no matter how un-Iranian they try to act. But what they can do is convince slivers of every population to side with Iran and they're successful at it.

Not sure what's changed btw. Are you referring to the consulate thing? Didn't 3 Iraqis get shot and that was the end of that? In all honesty, in Iran people despise Iraqis and khaleeji Arabs. And for their part Iraqis hate Iranians. Just because they're all of a sudden lashing out it doesn't mean things have changed.

Iran's Arab proxies in Iraq are now even more dependent on the mullahs. And if they lose complete support among shias, the mullahs will toss them aside like used underwear and pick another set of shias to support.

N

Nimaa

Iraq had a chance to become something but instead turned around and made a Lebanon. Really, what a terrible mistake. WHy would anyone emulate the Lebanese system? My guess is that Iran and the US both saw it convenient to run the country into the ground.
    Yes, Iraq, that creation on the map that's not even a century old, a war torn country with no water, a population forced to live together with no sense of national identity, a country with no infrastructure, a country with a population crisis where women are illiterate and the men barely have any education, a country where everything has to be imported (from food to the most basic of consumer goods), a country where nothing can be built locally.... yes, that country had a chance to become something.

Usual delusional thinking. You're like someone commenting with shock that a baby that was hooked on heroin and born with defects turned out to be a failure as a young adult and then claiming that the baby could have been something! lol

In the 90's they were dying in the streets because they couldn't figure out how to make the most basic medicines. We're not talking about high end patented medicine, but the basic out of patent generic meds. How many hundreds of thousands died? Raw sewage was and still is running through the streets. Iraq has decades and decades of work to do.