[Breaking: 100s killed and injured in latest uprising] Unrest in IRAQ - Updates and Discussions

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

But what they can do is convince slivers of every population to side with Iran and they're successful at it.
like the case in Iraq and Lebanon right now?
Not sure what's changed btw. Are you referring to the consulate thing? Didn't 3 Iraqis get shot and that was the end of that? In all honesty, in Iran people despise Iraqis and khaleeji Arabs. And for their part Iraqis hate Iranians. Just because they're all of a sudden lashing out it doesn't mean things have changed.
1- it is only the beginning not the end.
If Iran is clever, it pulls out now to return later ... if it doesn't, again, like I said previously it will pay the price of its stubborness
2- Iran is not doing anything positive to the countries they interfere with and this has been proven countless times
3- Take Turkey for example, the people in Syria didn't invite Iran as a contrast, Turkey was invited by the Syrian people
Iran's Arab proxies in Iraq are now even more dependent on the mullahs. And if they lose complete support among shias, the mullahs will toss them aside like used underwear and pick another set of shias to support.
that's what you do in the beginning, but when people riot in the streets and put the photos of khamena2i under their feet, this means their problem is with the mullahs
not the proxies. Iran behaving like a superpower while in reality it is not one.

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member

If Iran is clever, it pulls out now to return later ... if it doesn't, again, like I said previously it will pay the price of its stubborness
    2- Iran is not doing anything positive to the countries they interfere with and this has been proven countless times
    3- Take Turkey for example, the people in Syria didn't invite Iran as a contrast, Turkey was invited by the Syrian people

that's what you do in the beginning, but when people riot in the streets and put the photos of khamena2i under their feet, this means their problem is with the mullahs
    not the proxies. Iran behaving like a superpower while in reality it is not one.
    Are you saying that it is a sectarian uprise?

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Yes, Iraq, that creation on the map that's not even a century old, a war torn country with no water, a population forced to live together with no sense of national identity, a country with no infrastructure, a country with a population crisis where women are illiterate and the men barely have any education, a country where everything has to be imported (from food to the most basic of consumer goods), a country where nothing can be built locally.... yes, that country had a chance to become something.

Usual delusional thinking. You're like someone commenting with shock that a baby that was hooked on heroin and born with defects turned out to be a failure as a young adult and then claiming that the baby could have been something! lol

In the 90's they were dying in the streets because they couldn't figure out how to make the most basic medicines. We're not talking about high end patented medicine, but the basic out of patent generic meds. How many hundreds of thousands died? Raw sewage was and still is running through the streets. Iraq has decades and decades of work to do.
    Prior to the US Invasion literacy rate in Iraq was on par with Itan and that was after years of sanctions. So not sure where your air of superiority is coming from. It dropped precipitously after the invasion.

Anyway my point was about the political system. Iraq is not the first pluralistic society. What was imposed though is the Lebanese model which is a model for corruption and entrenched outside interference. Both under the influence of Iran and the US.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Prior to the US Invasion literacy rate in Iraq was on par with Itan and that was after years of sanctions. So not sure where your air of superiority is coming from. It dropped precipitously after the invasion.

Anyway my point was about the political system. Iraq is not the first pluralistic society. What was imposed though is the Lebanese model which is a model for corruption and entrenched outside interference. Both under the influence of Iran and the US.
    1. What sanctions got to do with literacy rate.
    2. Wars do that to literacy rates, but this phenomenon is temporary and depends on particular individual only.

N

Nimaa

My point about education was that they can't create anything. Although literacy is low, they can become 95% literate and they'd still be in the same spot in terms of education. You can sign your name, congrats. But can you engineer something?

My air of superiority is coming from the fact that at least Iran and Turkey are actual countries. Iraq isn't. And you didn't touch on anything else I talked about. They never were anything for you to be claiming that they had potential. It was a desert colony without water, human resources etc...

You say Iraq isn't the first pluralistic society. Iraq IS NOT a society. It's not a country. You keep forgetting that. Ottomans collapsed and some dude just drew lines on a map. That's not a country. Add to that the tribal nature of Arabs and you got whatever Iraq is today.

Iran isn't doing anything positive? That's relative. Those that follow the mullahs in Pakistan, Iraq and Lebanon disagree. For them, Iran is positive.

In the minds of Iranians, even when they are eating dirt, they are super powers. Deal with it. We're nationalistic like the Torks. As far as Arabs only hating the mullahs, you're just talking shit. Arabs despise Iranians. Arabs like Iranians to the extent that we are like them and only to that extent. We know it, the mullahs know it and you as an Arab know it.

Three Whom God Should Not Have Created: Persians, Jews, and Flies.

In this battle Iran needs to be like Hydra. Be a snake, lose a head and grow 2 in its place. The fact that Iran is in Iraq AT ALL is a sign that the mullahs are winning. Not too long ago Saddam was popping scuds into my city. Now Arabs rejoice if Khamenei posters are brought down and stepped on haha.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    My point about education was that they can't create anything. Although literacy is low, they can become 95% literate and they'd still be in the same spot in terms of education. You can sign your name, congrats. But can you engineer something?

My air of superiority is coming from the fact that at least Iran and Turkey are actual countries. Iraq isn't. And you didn't touch on anything else I talked about. They never were anything for you to be claiming that they had potential. It was a desert colony without water, human resources etc...

You say Iraq isn't the first pluralistic society. Iraq IS NOT a society. It's not a country. You keep forgetting that. Ottomans collapsed and some dude just drew lines on a map. That's not a country. Add to that the tribal nature of Arabs and you got whatever Iraq is today.

Iran isn't doing anything positive? That's relative. Those that follow the mullahs in Pakistan, Iraq and Lebanon disagree. For them, Iran is positive.

In the minds of Iranians, even when they are eating dirt, they are super powers. Deal with it. We're nationalistic like the Torks. As far as Arabs only hating the mullahs, you're just talking shit. Arabs despise Iranians. Arabs like Iranians to the extent that we are like them and only to that extent. We know it, the mullahs know it and you as an Arab know it.

In this battle Iran needs to be like Hydra. Be a snake, lose a head and grow 2 in its place. The fact that Iran is in Iraq AT ALL is a sign that the mullahs are winning. Not too long ago Saddam was popping scuds into my city. Now Arabs rejoice if Khamenei posters are brought down and stepped on haha.
    I didn't touch it because it's not related to the point. I'm not forgetting anything. By your logic, Switzerland and Belgium should not function either because THEY ARE NOT A SOCIETY or whatever you're screaming. There are multiple ways nations can rise, pluralism isn't always a negative.

Iraq preUS sanctions was actually quite developed in the region, your backward theocracy in Iran included.

The point again, which you are conveniently ignoring, and writing irrelevant racist crap, is that the political system that was imposed on post-invasion Iraq is a system that enshrined corruption and international influence; it was based on the Lebanese political system which was a failure in every way. The US and Iran both settled on carving it up for their ends after destroying the whole state apparstus.

I guess you're gonna start screaming LEBANON IS NOT A COUNTRY.

Iraqis destroying the Iranian consulate in Karbala, flying the Iraqi flag and calling to change the Constitution beg to differ that they are not a country.

Last edited:
    Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    UNESCO classified Iraqi education to be one of the most advanced in the region, as recently as the 80s, but racist trolls like @Nimaa want us to believe is that's been always a horde of illiterates and tribes.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    أقولُ لِدَمعةٍ بالعينِ حارت....عليكِ العارُ ما لكِ لم تُراقي
    إذا ما كنتِ عالمةً فقولي....ألا كم كربلاءً بالعراقِ

N

Nimaa

I didn't touch it because it's not related to the point. I'm not forgetting anything. By your logic, Switzerland and Belgium should not function either because THEY ARE NOT A SOCIETY or whatever you're screaming. There are multiple ways nations can rise, pluralism isn't always a negative.

Iraq preUS sanctions was actually quite developed in the region, your backward theocracy in Iran included.

The point again, which you are conveniently ignoring, and writing irrelevant racist crap, is that the political system that was imposed on post-invasion Iraq is a system that enshrined corruption and international influence; it was based on the Lebanese political system which was a failure in every way. The US and Iran both settled on carving it up for their ends after destroying the whole state apparstus.

I guess you're gonna start screaming LEBANON IS NOT A COUNTRY.

Iraqis destroying the Iranian consulate in Karbala, flying the Iraqi flag and calling to change the Constitution beg to differ that they are not a country.
    Right... Because destroying shit in some random street is a sign of unity among tens of millions of people.

Iran was developed? Why? Because we had coca cola and McDonald's? Lmao. Iran is more developed now than before the sanctions. It's utter retardation to claim otherwise. Culturally we have regressed but technologically we have progressed by every measure. Economic activity is of course down because of the sanctions but that's neither here nor there. Pointless to even talk about a measurement that is down purely on artificial grounds.

And I'm not talking about pluralism. Iran is also pluralistic. Almost every single Parsi Iranian is either half or a quarter turk/kurd/Baluch etc... The difference is that Iran has a history as a nation. Iraq doesn't. The people that are living there right now are strangers to each other. Switzerland works because you're not dealing with illiterate tribal people there. And up until the 20th century even Europeans were like cave men.

Lebanon is technically a map creation too, but the people in the area have a history together. It makes it a bit different. I mean to try and claim that the Kurds in the mountains of the north and southern desert Iraqi Shia and Sunni arabs have anything in common is ridiculous. They are together because some ass hole drew a line on a map after the Ottoman collapse. And both Kurds and Arabs are tribal as hell. Kurds especially. Even in Iran they're ridiculously tribal.

Iraq can work if there is a dictatorship. That's it. Iran isn't much better. A lot of my countrymen seem to think we would suddenly become Sweden if IR would open up. I think we have work to do before that happens. In a generation or two we'll be ready. Not yet. As far as Iraq is concerned, they're 50 years too early for this democracy thing. It'll be a shit hole until a military or some other form of dictatorship is reinstated.

N

Nimaa

UNESCO classified Iraqi education to be one of the most advanced in the region, as recently as the 80s, but racist trolls like @Nimaa want us to believe is that's been always a horde of illiterates and tribes.
    These organizations also used to say a lot of things about Mohammed Reza Shah's regime because we had a high GDP. Meanwhile only half the country could read and we couldn't even make a spoon.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    These organizations also used to say a lot of things about Mohammed Reza Shah's regime because we had a high GDP. Meanwhile only half the country could read and we couldn't even make a spoon.
    LOL!

So we have you against UNESCO. I think I have my pick as to which source I can trust.

Who said anything about the level of development in Iran pre and post Shah. Do you know how to read?

Anyways the quote above kinda closes the case and says it all. Dismissing an UNESCO assessment in favor of whatever racially biased, factually incorrect and uninformed view of Iraq you have.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

I clearly stated, that it isn't doing anything positive for the countries they have a foot hold in, not closed ghettos ( like HA)
    by supporting a group of people instead of a country, you have already limited your influence and you should behave based on such limits
    that you have set for yourself. in other terms, you can't manipulate every single detail in Lebanon nor Iraq by only supporting a political group.
    if you want good relation, friendship and alliance. you should support the state and the people .. all people.
    so does a child who think himself a super hero by putting a towel behind his back. Iran knows very well that Arabs by majority are Muslim Sunnah. What stupidity is that to claim they have a message of friendship yet its clergies in Iraq and Lebanon, in both open and closed circles/events don't leave any of the sa7aba (Prophet Mohammad's companions) without insulting them day and night. Iran make deals with the Americans then call them Shaytan Akbar ( greatest devil ). Not all Arabs are stupid and egoist like Saad el Hariri
    who said that ? I would omit flies because they have a purpose for existence
    Saddam Hussein was popping scuds to your city which he got from Moscow, your dearest ally now because Khomeini wanted to enforce his religious and political agenda towards Arab countries. Saddam's actions towards Kuwait forced Arab countries (Gulf countries in particular ) into NATO's lap and NATO's military bases became bigger and numerous, later on Iran's irresponsible speeches and actions forced Arab countries into israel's lap which was a BIG NO NO in the past and would get you to a death penalty

Last edited:
    N

Nimaa

LOL!

So we have you against UNESCO. I think I have my pick as to which source I can trust.

Who said anything about the level of development in Iran pre and post Shah. Do you know how to read?

Anyways the quote above kinda closes the case and says it all. Dismissing an UNESCO assessment in favor of whatever racially biased, factually incorrect and uninformed view of Iraq you have.
    Yes, considering I'm in one of the top law schools in Canada, I'm pretty certain I can read.

You're such a pleb that you don't realize how much of a joke an organization can be. Be it the United Nations, a Fortune 500 company or an NGO. Organizations come up with all sorts of nonsense based on faulty presumptions and limited data sets.

Case in point: the Human Development Index, produced by your beloved United Nations. Iran is ranked in the 40's, higher than Argentina, Turkey and many up and coming European nations. Iran is only 4 spots below Portugal!

There, and I explained why you're a fool.

N

Nimaa

who said that ? I would omit flies because they have a purpose for existence
    Beautiful. You just proved my entire argument. Arabs hate Iranians and we are pleased to return the favour. You denied it, but since you're lacking in the brain department, you let it slip.

The rest of your drivel makes no sense. Iran this, Iran that. Iran is in Iraq and Syria and Lebanon. 40 years ago Iraq was acting like a big shot, now they are celebrating when they're able to set fire to an Iranian flag. 30 years ago Iran was buying fuel pumps from Syria, now Iran is running shit in the country and sending drones and cruise missiles to wahabistan. Spin it however you want. What Iran is doing is good for Iran.

Spending a couple of billion a year and in return you get influence, infrastructure deals and approval for inflow of Iranian goods which aren't up to par with similarly priced goods from elsewhere (essentially destroying free markets for the benefit of Iran).

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Yes, considering I'm in one of the top law schools in Canada, I'm pretty certain I can read.

You're such a pleb that you don't realize how much of a joke an organization can be. Be it the United Nations, a Fortune 500 company or an NGO. Organizations come up with all sorts of nonsense based on faulty presumptions and limited data sets.

Case in point: the Human Development Index, produced by your beloved United Nations. Iran is ranked in the 40's, higher than Argentina, Turkey and many up and coming European nations. Iran is only 4 spots below Portugal!

There, and I explained why you're a fool.
    The definition of the index itself says its inequality adjusted hdi. It's quite meaningless in describing actual HDI and you represented the measure by calling it HDI. It's not.

You clearly don't know how to read. We have a list of evidence so far; one of which is writing a paragraph about a point I never even hinted at, the other is citing a measure that by definition does not reflect current reality and then arguing that it doesn't reflect reality.

Your foolishness is further on display by citing the university you attend! Lol. Who does that. I could tell you about where I go, an elite top 5 institution in the US in one of the most competitive fields, but then at least I realize that has no bearing on the argument; there are also plenty of idiots everywhere.

The bottom point is that we have serious organizations that do serious work on education and research, have analyzed the Iraqi system in detail and published their findings vs the word of a blabbering racist making sweeping delusions based on daydreaming and fantasies with no evidence whatsoever and continues to demonstrate such dearth of reading comprehension. Competent lawyers know which evidence to pick.

W yalla za7it.

Last edited: