• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

[Breaking] Explosion In Ain Qana

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Mark my words
and Wait for it later tonight:

"We're under attack"
"Al Moqawama mostamera"
"7imayat al Moqawma fi el wizara Darouri"

Life goes on tomorrow
Nobody knows that really happened in Ain Qana.

agnostic

Legendary Member
@Mrsrx

If it is Qana village please change the title. Its official name is indeed Qana and not Ain Qana.

Israelis and the Lebanese Medias that support Israel don't want to call it Qana, pretending it is not the Qana village of the bible.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
@Mrsrx

If it is Qana village please change the title. Its official name is indeed Qana and not Ain Qana.

Israelis and the Lebanese Medias that support Israel don't want to call it Qana, pretending it is not the Qana village of the bible.
I am not sure if there are 2 villages Qana and Ain Qana once it is clear will modify the the thread name accordingly ...If you know that it is not 2 different places please share as reports are conflicting on the name.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I know that Israelis call Lebanese Qana as Ain Qana pretending that Qana of the bible is in the Galilee they occupy.

But indeed there is also a Ain Qana in south Lebanon. (Qana is near Tyre while Ain Qana is far from Tyre)

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

16:03

المعلومات الأولية تشير الى أن الإنفجار وقع في منزل تابع لحزب الله وقد فرض الحزب طوقاً أمنياً في مكان الإنفجار
(الجديد)

Last edited: