• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

[Breaking] Explosion In Ain Qana

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Lmao, and they collect the old war-time munitions and store them inside/nearby residential buildings? instead of exploding or destroying them? or at least store them in empty areas / valleys... sounds very logical

you beat me to it

CedarZLeb

This proves that the patriarch was right when he said having weapons between houses is dangerous. Either criminal act or not both ways prove that arms should be shifted to other places.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
No matter how they spin it.. whether it is an arms depot, or old bombs/rockets from the war, or whatever.. it is very irresponsible to store anything like that so close to a residential area.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Mrsrx

If it is Qana village please change the title. Its official name is indeed Qana and not Ain Qana.

Israelis and the Lebanese Medias that support Israel don't want to call it Qana, pretending it is not the Qana village of the bible.

Ain Qana is a different town. It's in Nabatieh.

(@Resign and I are throwing a little party this weekend to celebrate the explosion of HA's weapon depot. Care to join us?)

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No matter how they spin it.. whether it is an arms depot, or old bombs/rockets from the war, or whatever.. it is very irresponsible to store anything like that so close to a residential area.

That's part of their strategy. To store weapons and launch strikes from unlikely areas (schools, hopsitals, etc.), which explains why Israel used to strike civilian targets.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
The people of the south need to realize that who they think is protecting them is in fact putting their lives at immense danger
starting from their depots, to the recruitment of their kids to fight for bullshit causes world wide and most importantly the out of the blue launches of destructive wars from our soil under the pretext of ' لو كنت أعلم '

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
people should know that NEGLIGENCE Is NOT OK in this country.

This will raise more question marks around the explosion at the port
If you remember Nasrallah also had a speech on the exact same day which he cancelled.

coincidence ?

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

Haha
i've never seen people as stupid as those people in your tweets (you must be at the same level to share)
you know what
go make an arms depot out of your parent's attic in tyr for all i care
anything north beyond that is off limits

All these arms depots outside of the south need to be located and dealt with immediately.