• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

[Breaking] Gay man killed in Aley after being lured on Grindr

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Moderator edit: possible fake news (unreliable source).

There are reports that a 22-year old man named Isam Wajdi Jaber has fallen victim to a homophobic crime in Aley.
A group of men allegedly lured the guy through Grindr, a famous gay hookup app, and killed him in cold blood.

There's nothing about this on the news yet. I found out about it on Instagram through someone's story.

I'd go out on a limb and say the killers are either Syrian (Gavin Ford, anyone?) or Druze [].

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 3.22.18 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Druze have a history of hate crimes and honor killings. Remember when they severed someone's penis for having married a Druze girl?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    There are reports that a 22-year old man named Isam Wajdi Jaber has fallen victim to a homophobic crime in Aley.
    A group of men allegedly lured the guy through Grindr, a famous gay hookup app, and killed him in cold blood.

There's nothing about this on the news yet. I found out about it on Instagram through someone's story.

I'd go out on a limb and say the killers are either Syrian (Gavin Ford, anyone?) or Druze [].

View attachment 16922
    If they want to make it public and rally the media and people to the story, blame Bassil for his death...
    You’re welcome :)

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

View attachment 16922
    this is very sad, and what makes it worse is the silence, which will do nothing but further encourage such crimes.

Labeling a crime does not make it acceptable or less of a crime. Hate crime, honor crime... they're all crimes and should not be tolerated whatsoever, whether by the judicial system or by society.
    If one crime is justifiable, what makes other crimes less justifiable? how about a crime by someone who is hungry, or a investor who got defrauded by his partner... how about killing a politician? is it acceptable?

No matter what society's view on LGBTQ issues, CRIME IS A CRIME and should not be acceptable.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    So in order to protest a hate crime against LGBT people you encourage hatred against Syrians and Druze?

You are very troubled, Atheist.
    It is not what he meant to encourage hate against Syrian or Druze. He was supposing.
    As all people here a crime is a crime.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    It is not what he meant to encourage hate against Syrian or Druze. He was supposing.
    As all people here a crime is a crime.
    Actually the whole point seems to be to attack Syrians and whichever community du jour he feels like it. He's done it before and he's no different than homophobes.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

View attachment 16922
    this is very sad indeed
    shame we still live in a country where people r killed for such reasons (being gay)!!

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually the whole point seems to be to attack Syrians and whichever community du jour he feels like it. He's done it before and he's no different than homophobes.
    Bonjour Jorje. Can you deny the fact that most crimes are being committed by Syrians or that the Druze community has a history of honor killings?

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    نعم للاسف... ما زلنا نذكر هذا الشاب المعتر

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Bonjour Jorje. Can you deny the fact that most crimes are being committed by Syrians or that the Druze community has a history of honor killings?
    The "fact" that most crimes are committed by Syrians? Yes I can deny that, unless you have an actual source to back that up, which I highly doubt as I don't believe the Lebanese government publishes statistics like these. Even of such a fantastical fact existed, it does not justify bigotry but merits careful analysis.

We're tired of you pitting vulnerable communities against each other. Your broad sweeps and ethnic hatred towards this or that community is not dissimilar from the homophobia you pretend to point out.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    ه
    لأ بتزعل منك نضال ايوب يا اتييست فور خيسوس
    ما بدنا نزعل نضال

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The "fact" that most crimes are committed by Syrians? Yes I can deny that, unless you have an actual source to back that up, which I highly doubt as I don't believe the Lebanese government publishes statistics like these. Even of such a fantastical fact existed, it does not justify bigotry but merits careful analysis.
    We're tired of you pitting vulnerable communities against each other. Your broad sweeps and ethnic hatred towards this or that community is not dissimilar from the homophobia you pretend to point out.
    Listen, I sympathize with the plight of refugees and I know that there are decent Druze out there (a tiny minority, ma tshid idak). However, facts are facts.

"Syrian refugees account for 27 percent of Lebanon's prison population as of 2016, according to Jean Fahed, chairman of the Supreme Judicial Council."

"The crimes committed by these prisoners are dangerous and complex," he said, adding that Syrians held on terrorism charges accounted for 46.3 percent of prisoners accused of committing terrorist acts as of 2017."

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 16922

at the end

isalm doenst condone gaying openly ( secretly many re )

and you will see such barbaric and animalistic and religuously sanctioned behavior towards LGBT

may GOD BLESS HIS SOUL so sad

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No NGO has spoken about because mOst motives were purely from islamic scriptures

and none will ( except very few , if they ever did)

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    at the end

isalm doenst condone gaying openly ( secretly many re )

and you will see such barbaric and animalistic and religuously sanctioned behavior towards LGBT

may GOD BLESS HIS SOUL so sad
    Your spokesman Joseph Bou Fadel is the worst of them all though when it comes to homophobia :)

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Your spokesman Joseph Bou Fadel is the worst of them all though when it comes to homophobia :)

granted there are some individual christians who are against LGBT
    but in noway will they resort to violence or killing them

as for bou fadek he is pro tayayr as long as tayyar is close to shia

biy fadel is a shia zhumme
    JUST FOR THE RECORD

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    True. But you have some FPMers like @Orangina who still insist Islam is a religion of peace.

thats orangina delusional
    what can i do

pray he /she wakes up

islam offically sanctions killing of LGBT