• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

[Breaking] Gay man killed in Aley after being lured on Grindr

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
True. But you have some FPMers like @Orangina who still insist Islam is a religion of peace.
come on!!
give me one post where I insisted that islam is a religion of peace. All i have done in the thread of materialism of islam is asking u if u have read the quran... now that makes me someone who defends islam??

Stop ur attack please

cheers

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

Since when are the Druze Muslim? And who cares if he’s gay? If I think I’m the queen of England, does it make it so?

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    I'd go out on a limb and say the killers are either Syrian (Gavin Ford, anyone?) or Druze [].
    Not a Druze honor killing. Otherwise they would haven't had a funeral for him in his village. It's a personal dispute that's under investigation.

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    this is very sad indeed
    shame we still live in a country where people r killed for such reasons (being gay)!!
    Fake News that he was killed for being gay or it was an honor killing. That's entirely from one Twitter post and @AtheistForJesus's imagination. It's still under investigation and not from his family or his village as they had a full funeral for him.