[Breaking: HA downs ANOTHER Israeli drone] Did Hezbollah just shoot down 2 Israeli drones?

• Advertisement
  • Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Probably the only good thing Trump has done during his presidency.
    Bolton was too extremist, hawkish, and dangerous. He almost brought the US and Iran to war, which might have led to the burning of the entire Middle East and Gulf region.
    Means Trump is easing his way to do a deal with Iran that makes the Gulf and Israel go nuts...add to them some forum members lol

NiceV

NiceV

Means Trump is easing his way to do a deal with Iran that makes the Gulf and Israel go nuts...add to them some forum members lol
    Actually a good thing
    Crusader don’t want war
    Economic strangulations and surgical strikes by proxy are enough
    Bless are the Peacemakers said Christ
    Economic sanctions are working
    God bless the Crusader in Chief
    Anyway I never liked Bolton Mustache like your Jeddo

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

You should be banned just for this post! Do it @SeaAb :p
    does it matter much to me?
    besides I learned in school back in the 80s to refer to a dog by "it" and not "him"
    since then, my info were not updated

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    Yeah, Trump is all about deals. He's a businessman after all, and that's all he knows. However, he wants to make deals from a position of strength. We're seeing in his trade war with China, and with his interactions with Iran and North Korea. One day, he throws a nice word at one of them, the next day he threatens with sanctions. If the other leader throws him a bone, Trump will call him great and claim a deal is near. If the other side takes a stiff stance, Trump huffs and puffs. Doesn't take much to figure Trump out. You can play him like a puppet.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Probably the only good thing Trump has done during his presidency.
    Bolton was too extremist, hawkish, and dangerous. He almost brought the US and Iran to war, which might have led to the burning of the entire Middle East and Gulf region.
    I know

Last edited:
    Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Maybe Jordan have to fight with the seif and tiris, or with some police officers!!

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Maybe Jordan have to fight with the seif and tiris, or with some police officers!!
    israel will not take anything from Egypt nor Jordan ... shaklak sayer kteer m2assar bel tosree7at el majousieh.
    israel is trying to become friends with arab countries so that they help them kick the palestinians out of west bank and gaza

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Not only that, he wants to put a hand on north of the dead sea, some in lebanon want peace with israel to be treated like this bil sermeyeh! We dont want peace like Jordan and Egypt!!!
    No need to tell us you don't want peace... It shows! :cigar:

modesty

modesty

Those examples are of big countries with much land and bigger populations. Also, those countries don't have a case of different communities scattered everywhere.
    What about Switzerland, Bosnia Herzegovina, Islands of the Comoros they are not big countries and they have different communities