[breaking news] Israeli drones over Lebanon - طائرات استطلاع وتجسس اسرائيلية

• Advertisement
  • Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What are they distracting the Lebanese Shia from thinking about do you think?

1- The alleged Saudi attack on the Iranian oil tanker? or

2- Erdogan's invasion of Syria?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Are they

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They should, rest assured that everything that happens in Lebanon is well coordinated.

SNNA and Bent Jbeil are the main sources of this news. Ya'ani HA and Assad

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They should, rest assured that everything that happens in Lebanon is well coordinated.

SNNA and Bent Jbeil are the main sources of this news. Ya'ani HA and Assad
    Sanaa hay mich snna

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

As long as Hezbollah terrorists are hell bent on destroying Israel and genociding her population, Israel has the right to take preventive measures.

''Israel has the right to be secure" - Gibran Bassil

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

N

Nimaa

The attack wasn't from Saudi. Missiles were launched from Israeli ships.

N

Nimaa

Saudis can't even program Windows 95 lol. Plus, the facts point to Israeli missiles and Iran is also saying it was Israel not Saudi.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Saudis can't even program Windows 95 lol. Plus, the facts point to Israeli missiles and Iran is also saying it was Israel not Saudi.
    I did not think for a minute that the Saudis had either a brain or a capacity to operate their military command. But I do not think Israel hit the ship either. The Iranians did say it was Saudi.

N

Nimaa

I did not think for a minute that the Saudis had either a brain or a capacity to operate their military command. But I do not think Israel hit the ship either. The Iranians did say it was Saudi.
    They only said so in the first hour.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter

Saudi programmers are actually really talented. Saudis have an intense computer / video-game culture, you have no idea what you're saying. Pretty sure a Saudi can fork a KDE-based Linux distro that's superior to Windows in 10 seconds, while you're watching Tata Latifeh on OTV.