• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Breaking News: Jubran Basil is next!

X

X

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
اقتحم ملثم ظهر اليوم منزل المهندس جبران باسيل في البترون وأقدم على تهديد الخادمة التي كانت بمفردها داخل المنزل بسكين وضعه على رقبتها طالباً منها ابلاغ المهندس باسيل الذي صودف وجوده خارجه بأنه سيكون الضحية اللاحقة للشهيد النائب جبران تويني

• Advertisement
  • kappa273

kappa273

just confirmed...

Gebran is in the vatican..
    chantal is in rabieh

it is his parents' house and they were outside....
    the maid was really scared and not hurt...

kappa

L

lady.d

الله يكسرّ إيديون لهل بلا ضمير وبلا قلب :mad:
    ما بدون يتركوا ولا واحد فهمان وطني يهل البلد يا بدون يذبحوا يمّا يهجروا من بلد

I got a forward today:
    ATTENTION: Michel Hayek reported that a very weird and sudden thing is going to hit Beirut specifically down town next Saturday so everyone pay attention and pass this msg to all ur online contact list to spread safety around us...

CedarLb

CedarLb

Legendary Member
    اقتحم ملثم ظهر اليوم منزل المهندس جبران باسيل في البترون وأقدم على تهديد الخادمة التي كانت بمفردها داخل المنزل بسكين وضعه على رقبتها طالباً منها ابلاغ المهندس باسيل الذي صودف وجوده خارجه بأنه سيكون الضحية اللاحقة للشهيد النائب جبران تويني
    It could be just a lousy joke to seed anxiety.
    That's what i hope anyway :confused:

lebgeneral

lebgeneral

hayek never gave a date
    so it's another rumour...

as concerning Gebran, I think that the real murderers just strike (suddenly), they never make threats.

lady_forever

lady_forever

I hope that the serial killing will be stopped....hope he takes safety measures and stop the attempt...god till when we have to bear all that:mad:

a3ntar

a3ntar

hayek never gave a date

as concerning Gebran, I think that the real murderers just strike (suddenly), they never make threats.
    That's why it could be real !! :confused: :rolleyes:

Anyways, Ya Rabb Te7meh Lebnan w Ahlo !

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I urge everyone to remain calm and focused. Don't get distracted by rumors. And whether Hayek said something or not, there is nothing we can do. The terrorists are on the loose, they will not hesitate to target anyone, they don't have allies, they will target anyone to distabilize the country. Unfortunately our government is NOT up to the job and is not acting responsibly to ensure our safety. So all what we have to do is to be a little more diligent, stay the course, don't lose focus...

PoloRM

PoloRM

If this assassination occurs I'm leaving this country and denying my Lebanese identiy and never coming back :mad: If even after Gebran Tweini yet another assassination occurs, I give up.:mad:

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    If this assassination occurs I'm leaving this country and denying my Lebanese identiy and never coming back :mad: If even after Gebran Tweini yet another assassination occurs, I give up.:mad:
    Weakness has no place right now in the country. If you really believe in our country, you don't give up, we went through 30 years of war... there are people who did not give up, and it was because of them we haven't lost our country (yet). We might go through tougher times, should we give up?

a3ntar

a3ntar

Unfortunately our government is NOT up to the job and is not acting responsibly to ensure our safety.

loubnaniTO,

I think this what makes us disgusted and demoralized. But as you say, we must be confident and concentrated on our goals to have a real and great country AGAIN.

The situation is not clear and dangerous and everything's possible bass lazem N'koun Add El 7amleh w Ziadeh coz simply we have no other choice !!

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!! Lebanon is ours and we will NOT let the rascals have it. Lebanon needs all the good people NOW.

RamitallicA

RamitallicA

Legendary Member
    walla guys, i'll become a pure terrorist killing the bombers' families in front of ther eyes no matter what they do...!:mad:

let us all hope, that this is a stupid TEHDID by an UNeducated that leads to nothing but making lebanese patriots afraid...!

PoloRM

PoloRM

If the People, the LEBANESE people, doesn't stop those bombings, yes I'll give up. I'll give up because I wouldn't want to be Lebanese anymore. If after all this, people still haven't learnt anything, I don't want to try and teach them anymore. I'm not Gandhi, that's true.

L

lady.d

Re: Breaking News: Jubran Bassil is next!

hayek never gave a date

ميشال حايك ليس برسول مُنزل من الله، والمجرمون هم المستفيدون، أظنهم بدأوا يتكلمون بإسمه

T

toni662

guys
    يستنكر "التيار الوطني الحر" رسالة التهديد التي تلقاها القيادي جبران باسيل من قبل مجهولين دخلوا حرم منزله في البترون مساء امس. واذ يؤكد ادانته لهذا الاسلوب الجبان يشدد على ان هذا العمل ليس حادثاً فردياً، وهو لن يثني قادة التيار عن قيامهم بواجبهم السياسي والوطني. وفي هذا السياق، يستغرب التيار استمرار وجود بعض "الجماعات المحلية" التي تتحرك على الاراضي اللبنانية من دون اي حسيب او رقيب في هذه المرحلة الدقيقة التي تمر بها البلاد.

kif yesterday and on the site they were saying today?

KIF MAJHOULIN and it was only one as they stated?

Tony Backdounis

Tony Backdounis

I know you guys are going to get upset when I say this, but this looks similar to the 4 rocket incident that Jumblatt planted on the road to make himself sound important. The way this "attack" was carried out does not match any of the other and I assume it to be a fake.

B

barid

guys
    يستنكر "التيار الوطني الحر" رسالة التهديد التي تلقاها القيادي جبران باسيل من قبل مجهولين دخلوا حرم منزله في البترون مساء امس. واذ يؤكد ادانته لهذا الاسلوب الجبان يشدد على ان هذا العمل ليس حادثاً فردياً، وهو لن يثني قادة التيار عن قيامهم بواجبهم السياسي والوطني. وفي هذا السياق، يستغرب التيار استمرار وجود بعض "الجماعات المحلية" التي تتحرك على الاراضي اللبنانية من دون اي حسيب او رقيب في هذه المرحلة الدقيقة التي تمر بها البلاد.

kif yesterday and on the site they were saying today?

KIF MAJHOULIN and it was only one as they stated?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MeG

MeG

I know you guys are going to get upset when I say this, but this looks similar to the 4 rocket incident that Jumblatt planted on the road to make himself sound important. The way this "attack" was carried out does not match any of the other and I assume it to be a fake.
    You have failed to get us upset.
    second, do u think is it fake, because we are living in a safe and secured country?
    third: do you think Mr. Bassil is too free, to create such a story?are u sure he needs more attention?
    Your are comparing two tottaly different persons, and assuming to match the two incidents!!:eek: If we have such a thinker walla, I urge you to stay in service, because the internation committee investigations will be needing you SKILLS! Please khalik 3al hawa ma3na:biggrin:

fadylteifsgf

fadylteifsgf

if this happens........then i dont know.....:confused: :confused: :frown: :confused: :frown:
    i'd...i have no idea what would i do
    as for the difference in the news maybe it was a mistake bas it was only announced today
    ya3ni it happened last night bas it was announced today min shein heik
    7atouwa inno happened today then they fixed it later on
    kinda possible isnt it?????:confused: