• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Breaking News: Jubran Basil is next!

lebanon4ever

lebanon4ever

It seems a mistake by the tayyar.org committee,the most important thing,is this true or not or this is a rumor?because there is a barid waiting for us on the road,3al kou3,in order to smile a little ,sherish himself or herslef,in order to forget the failure of his gouverment!!:wink:

• Advertisement
  • MeG

MeG

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
    Barid, The Breaking News, X posted was from YESTERDAYSo now on what your are going argue ?

beirutiye

beirutiye

Ever law breaker is benefitting from the stuation in the country now.They are free on the streets while our country is still waiting for outside help to come.Many criminals can kill and violate laws and be sure that everybody will think its outsiders and Jihaz al amni assabik.

Sar l balad maskhara.

Omega80

Omega80

I know you guys are going to get upset when I say this, but this looks similar to the 4 rocket incident that Jumblatt planted on the road to make himself sound important. The way this "attack" was carried out does not match any of the other and I assume it to be a fake.

Ok, and the sky is pink, yalla move on. The biggest hatchers of conspiracies were the LF, I guess that is why you accuse everyone of doing the same.

Comparable to the SYrian regime if you ask me...How many assasinations were you responsible for (as LF)?

If this assassination occurs I'm leaving this country and denying my Lebanese identiy and never coming back :mad: If even after Gebran Tweini yet another assassination occurs, I give up.:mad:

Khaye this is the whole point of these killings, to make us give up, whether it is becasue of fear, or whether it is because we have had enough. They want us to stop fighting for Lebanon. As soon as you on a personal level do it, it means that they have beaten you personally.

Do you want to put your head down to sleep knowing Bashar al-Assad beat you? We won't stop until he is in jail, period. So many have died before us, so it would be a dishonor to them, and they would have died in vain, if we just give up. That is not acceptable, i'm sure you know that.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    I know you guys are going to get upset when I say this, but this looks similar to the 4 rocket incident that Jumblatt planted on the road to make himself sound important. The way this "attack" was carried out does not match any of the other and I assume it to be a fake.
    well its not up to you to upset us cz we already are upset !!! imagine that we just lost a great man and before that many others .... i guess its a good reason to be upset for reasonable causes not childish ones !!! our country is facing terrible turbulence mayb its a good reason to be upset ! but for you this is a joke !!!!

plus i really find you funny and would like to ask you how can your extraordinary intelligence compare Jobran bassil to the great jumplat ??? plz tell me where is the resemblence ?? is it in th stability in his political stands and ideologies ??? mmmmm or may b its the clean non corrupted side of jumplat that resemble Bassil !!!
    before posting meaningless posts try to think and be constructive !!!

B

barid

Barid, The Breaking News, X posted was from YESTERDAYSo now on what your are going argue ?
    It seems a mistake by the tayyar.org committee,the most important thing,is this true or not or this is a rumor?because there is a barid waiting for us on the road,3al kou3,in order to smile a little ,sherish himself or herslef,in order to forget the failure of his gouverment!!
    If it is true, then why was my post deleted?

lebanon4ever, what has "the failure of his gouverment" has to do with this thread? We are supposed to stick with the topic, aren't we?

PoloRM

PoloRM

Do you want to put your head down to sleep knowing Bashar al-Assad beat you? We won't stop until he is in jail, period. So many have died before us, so it would be a dishonor to them, and they would have died in vain, if we just give up. That is not acceptable, i'm sure you know that.
    We are already dishonoring all of them. If our Martyrs could see us now they would weep.

Why are we still divided? Why are we still applauding party flags?

I mean all the Lebanese People. The FPM, unfortunately, is NOT all of Lebanon.

Let's just hope we won't add any Martyrs to the list in the near future. Although I really doubt the list has been closed :mad:

Diam'S

Diam'S

HOpe this is just a lie...
    Chou ma bedoon yetreko rjel bi hal balad???????????????????????????:mad:

Jean

Jean

Legendary Member
    guys, hold on, we have take this issue on a serious way, and let's wait for some calrifications from tayyar.org and Mr bassil

PoloRM

PoloRM

guys, hold on, we have take this issue on a serious way, and let's wait for some calrifications from tayyar.org and Mr bassil
    Whether it be true or false, the threat is still there to Mr Bassil and to every other politician!!! :frown:

fadylteifsgf

fadylteifsgf

well its not up to you to upset us cz we already are upset !!! imagine that we just lost a great man and before that many others .... i guess its a good reason to be upset for reasonable causes not childish ones !!! our country is facing terrible turbulence mayb its a good reason to be upset ! but for you this is a joke !!!!

plus i really find you funny and would like to ask you how can your extraordinary intelligence compare Jobran bassil to the great jumplat ??? plz tell me where is the resemblence ?? is it in th stability in his political stands and ideologies ??? mmmmm or may b its the clean non corrupted side of jumplat that resemble Bassil !!!
    before posting meaningless posts try to think and be constructive !!!
    u go girl :wink:

S

Sami.NJ

You know what??? i think its TIME for Tayyar to take over. These warlords have no clue about running a country.

X

X

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Tony Backdounis let your government do an investigation and find out that we were behind this and only then you can talk.

Barid, i wonder how were you going to react if this happened with one of the Bristol members? :biggrin:

X

X

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It wasn't there half an hour ago.

Anyway, I heard lots of rumors today, specially about Michel Hayek and that something is going to happen before Chrismas or before new year etc... So I think that this is another rumor.
    I’m not going to say it is not rumor, if you think it is a rumor, let the government investigate in the situation and in case it was a rumor, Mr. basil and FPM can face serious charges because of this, so this is to you and all the rest FPM haters, its your chance to finally find something on FPM in case you really believe it’s a rumo

Jean

Jean

Legendary Member
    يستنكر "التيار الوطني الحر" رسالة التهديد التي تلقاها القيادي جبران باسيل من قبل مجهولين دخلوا حرم منزله في البترون ظهر اليوم. وهو إذ يدين هذا الأسلوب الجبان في التعاطي مع أصحاب الرأي الحر يؤكد أن هذا المسلسل التخريبي والإجرامي الذي تشهده البلاد منذ فترة لن يثني قادة التيار عن القيام بواجبهم السياسي والوطني. وفي هذا السياق، يستغرب التيار استمرار وجود بعض "الجماعات المحمية" التي تتحرك على الاراضي اللبنانية من دون أي حسيب أو رقيب في هذه المرحلة الدقيقة التي تمر بها البلاد.
    tayyar.org fixed the problem

T

toni662

X Toni bakdounkis gouvernement cant do anything cause its already became a tabbouleh gouvernment:biggrin:

A

AounLondon

It wasn't there half an hour ago.

Anyway, I heard lots of rumors today, specially about Michel Hayek and that something is going to happen before Chrismas or before new year etc... So I think that this is another rumor.
    barid I am an outsider and was watching this thread with amusement that turned out to be disgust -thanks to your wishful thinking and nonstop devilish approach-
    Anyway, with my limited access as a guest from far away I can see your post was and still is there. One can not believe what he does not like or what does not suit him to beleive and this applies to you...apparently.
    Pick on something less serious and mess up with and not on issues that "may impact" people's life. Irrelevant if you like them or not.

B

barid

I’m not going to say it is not rumor, if you think it is a rumor, let the government investigate in the situation and in case it was a rumor, Mr. basil and FPM can face serious charges because of this, so this is to you and all the rest FPM haters, its your chance to finally find something on FPM in case you really believe it’s a rumor
    What makes you say that I am an FPM hater?
    You have to admit that there was some confusion with tayyar's media. And it wasn't my fault, I swear :smile:
    I think you need to relax a bit, you are too much on the offensive.

barid I am an outsider and was watching this thread with amusement that turned out to be disgust -thanks to your wishful thinking and nonstop devilish approach-
    You also need to relax :biggrin: