• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Breaking News: Jubran Basil is next!

L

LNBS

I think it is Israel who is targeting Mr. Bassil ........ don't you all think so??

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • mephisto794

mephisto794

Guys,
    This incident is not similar to the previous attacks. In fact, it rather seems amateur compared to the others.
    I am not saying it is not dangerous, nor that it is a joke, I am just saying it is different than the other crimes.

This act might have been done by a third party who wants to take advantage of the current situation.

And please, let us not fall into the vicious circle of "our martyrs are better and more than your martyrs"...

And to all who are saying that the fpm is trying to make noise:
    "ANNO CHOU BADDKON [email protected] LA GEBRAN BASSIL TA TESEKTO BA2A WE TSAD2O!!!":mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway, take care Gebran, and God protect you and all the honorable men of Lebanon.

Gebran

Gebran

This is not only a dirty war it's an insidious psychological war where we are everyday under the pressure of rumors !

The methods of such tafjeerat may have changed and other forms of attacks may be now available but it still as "relevant" today as it was before ... Somewhere, someone must be laughing our *** off :mad:

lebanese_a

lebanese_a

hayek never gave a date
    so it's another rumour...

as concerning Gebran, I think that the real murderers just strike (suddenly), they never make threats.
    I think thats true.

Ba3déne why is everyone talking about hayek no one in University is going out of his house this week end coz of him!!!

L

Liberation

Guys, these days no one can create stories, I thing it's right ...it's dangerous if it is a story,because it has bad consequences,
    1st: it opens the eyes of the criminals on Gebran and make him a real option for them
    2nd: it will decrease Gebran moves....

I think Gebran should take care anyway...
    (if it's a third party who is doing it or joking,don't you think enno 7adane mn jame3et Abou Zahra :confused: aam yemza7 ma3ou aw maa el khedmi?

P

Proton

I think it is Israel who is targeting Mr. Bassil ........ don't you all think so??
    Israel is always a popular suspect. Hateful Syrian puppets do it all the time to jusyify their hate.
    Remember Basshar said to Hariri he will collapse Lebanon on the head of the Lebanese and he is. I think Ali Hamadeh is the next target. Annahar is the main target as it is one of the few genuine Syrian opposer left in the country.
    There are carrots to satisfy almost everyone else.

L

LNBS

Israel is always a popular suspect. Hateful Syrian puppets do it all the time to jusyify their hate.
    Remember Basshar said to Hariri he will collapse Lebanon on the head of the Lebanese and he is. I think Ali Hamadeh is the next target. Annahar is the main target as it is one of the few genuine Syrian opposer left in the country.
    There are carrots to satisfy almost everyone else.

this is what we are saying but unfortunatly there are some FPM members who don't want to believe us we are all as LEBANESE targeted so please forget about the Presidetial Chair let us be unified.............. Please!!!!!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    this is what we are saying but unfortunatly there are some FPM members who don't want to believe us we are all as LEBANESE targeted so please forget about the Presidetial Chair let us be unified.............. Please!!!!!
    I am with you, let's ALL forget about the Presidential Chair... no one talks about the presidency. If anyone mentions Lahoud, then FPM will campaign for Aoun, otherwise, LET"S ALL FORGET ABOUT THE PRESIDENCY AND FOCUS ON THE WATAN!

S

Sami.NJ

Everyone should accusing Syria until the invesigation is done. ( we all know that Syria did it). But what do you guys expect for accusing Syria that it will send us roses. If they feel that they are going down, they will do worse thing. Lets focus on building a COUNTRY. Clean the inside so we can face the outside. Thats the only reason that GMA is great man.

Sayyan Benghazi

Sayyan Benghazi

The problem is that the government is trying to cover up its failure by blaming everything on Syria.
    Who ever is trying to break us from the inside, we must work on strengthening our internal security system, what a shame 15 bombings and not even a small link, this is a total governmental failure.

AliArz

AliArz

Maybe The French Ambassador Is Next...

Anybody can be next...

From Jubran Basil to Amine Gemayel to a Lebanese media figure to Sleiman Franjieh...

Wether these Lebanese figures are pro-Syrian or anti-Syrian, wether they are politicians, media personalities on politics, or religious leaders they are all a target.

Then, when war breaks out, we will become a target too.

What I find shameful is the Lebanese Government, yes....but who is directing it now? Certainly not the Lebanese....

Independance, sovereignty, unity...they exist by words now...not by actions...

The U.S and French ambassadors are working on our country...

They are puppets to those neo-cons. They have high status in the country and they are not even serving our interests.

Then, when they are no longer needed, the neo-cons are after them.

Here's a name of people we need to be suspicious about...

-Meir Dagan
    -Elliott Abrams
    -Daniel Pipes
    -Karl Rove
    -Donald Rumsfeld
    -Ariel Sharon

It's time to spread awareness if we really want to stop this hainous crime.

Take care,

Ali Arz

Sayyan Benghazi

Sayyan Benghazi

As long as we don’t know who the bombers are we cannot know who the next target might be, that is if we take for granted that only one side if behind the bombings.

Patriotic

Patriotic

Sorry but I did not believe in this story.

How come they were trying to kill him, could someone try to kill someone else without watching all his steps for the last few days? Was he passing and he though in killing Gebran if he meet him otherwise he will leave a message?

Anyway, it is good that nothing bad happens, and Gebran watch your steps and God be with you and with all the Lebanese

Nadnoud

Nadnoud

so this is the situation in Lebanon right now..lists of future victims, threats left and right, government sititng back and watching, even protesting...who's targetted? everyone is...who's the victim? everyone is...who's the murder? the murder is a victim as well...the government is opposition now...what the HELL is going on?!! :confused: :confused:
    Gebran Basil watch out...they must know touching you would be a red line :mad: :mad:
    but the ghosts just hit, i dont think it would be smart to go threaten ppl at their houses and thru their maids...this is just a message to GMA, but from who? I expect ANYONE to send it!

Gebran

Gebran

Again the methods of such tafjeerat may have changed and other forms of attacks may be now available (even a bollywood cops movie :tongue: ) but it still as "relevant" today as it was before ... Somewhere, someone must be laughing our *** off :mad: Alla ykhalesna mennon !!

It's A DIRTY PSYCHOLOGICAL WAR !!!

'' There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true." Sr Winston Churchill

" ... on peut définir le concept de guerre psychologique, de manière sommaire, en disant qu'il s'agit de modifier le rapport des forces à son avantage, non par les armes seules, mais en exerçant une influence sur les esprits ... "

marc_gma

marc_gma

i don't think it is syria...It is someone min 3and jounblat aw hada min ahel zgharta li ma3 nayla m3awwad

Gebrayel

Gebrayel

i did not want to go into this peculations thread cz i believe it is a shame to start throwing accusations here and there while the main issue should be how to protect any more Lebanese from being killed.

First Mr. marc_gma it is not in FPM advantage to say such words and to throw such accusation especially that GMA is always asking to wait for investigation to take place.

Second for all those who said it is a fake well god bless you. Do you think it is a game that FPM is playing here. ENo you don’t agree on FPM politics, Fhemna u say we are Syrians Fheman bass la2 hal2ad khallas ba2a.
    Wlek Gibran parents are terrified, his wife is totally scared and you say it is a game. Wlek shame on you.

Third for all those who said that a murderer would not go and tell gibran he wants to kill, Guess what it already happened with Mr. Tueny and thanks to very careful approach from your side I’m afraid it will happen to MR. Bassil(God Forbids).

Finally, yesterday I was there at Jibr5an’s house and for those who are saying that why is it that only tayyar.org covered the event they are totally wrong.

Well no media was invited cz Mr Gibran is in Rome and his parents are not ready to meet the media(eno a guy entered to there house and told them that he wants to kill there only Son).
    Second the father did call the national news agencies and told them what happened.
    And for those who said that why is that police was not there investigating while you are a bit low on info cz the police was there and they are doing some investigation.

Gebran

Gebran

"حزب الله" استنكر تعرض جبران باسيل للتهديد: محاولة مشبوهة لخلق أجواء مضطربة تزيد التوتر وطنية - 16/12/2005 (سياسة) استنكر "حزب الله"، في بيان بعد ظهر اليوم، "إقدام مجهولين على تهديد القيادي في التيار الوطني الحر السيد جبران باسيل". ورأى "في هذا العمل، محاولة مشبوهة تسعى الى خلق أجواء مضطربة تدفع الى مزيد من التوتر في ظل هذا الوضع الحرج الذي تمر به البلاد، حيث يهدف أعداء لبنان الى ضرب الاستقرار والأمن الداخلي".

Psychological war yei3ne :rolleyes: