• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Breaking News: Jubran Basil is next!

Orange Patriot

Orange Patriot

Weakness has no place right now in the country. If you really believe in our country, you don't give up, we went through 30 years of war... there are people who did not give up, and it was because of them we haven't lost our country (yet). We might go through tougher times, should we give up?
AMEN loubnaniTO

the country went thru 30 years of war. people have gone thru a lo tmore than we have. and even others have paid with their lives-not flinching for one second. gebran tueni famously said that if they get him..they get him. what can he do? he has to fight. and he did.

for those that admired him or what he said...i think the least we can do BESIDES going to the streets when everyone else does is hold the line. be brave. be FIRM.

these are critical times. it is all or nothing. we could come out of this with something we never dreamed of..."a country of our own." but if we give up, pack up and go... then we don't have a chance to do the least that we can.

hold the line, man. gebran would have asked for no less.

May the scratching of His pen on the walls of His tomb forever haunt the Baathists' sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Hizb_al_LIBNANI

Hizb_al_LIBNANI

The problem is that the government is trying to cover up its failure by blaming everything on Syria.
    Who ever is trying to break us from the inside, we must work on strengthening our internal security system, what a shame 15 bombings and not even a small link, this is a total governmental failure.

How can the government be the failure when it was THEY who masterminded this murder....well according to alot of conspiracy theorists on this site...??

In that case, they are success? NO?

fpm_stanford

fpm_stanford

How can the government be the failure when it was THEY who masterminded this murder....well according to alot of conspiracy theorists on this site...??

are you serious with this post? or is it a joke?
    bass la na3rif...

Hizb_al_LIBNANI

Hizb_al_LIBNANI

are you serious with this post? or is it a joke?
    bass la na3rif...
    You answer my question first and then I will answer yours...

Let me simplify my question...

Is the government:

a. EVIL (they let this murder happen purposely)

or

b. INCOMPETENT (they just to dumb and didn't do their job right and it happened)

How can a group of chabeb be on the same page if half think the government allowed the murder on purpose...and the other half think its the government thats screwing up due to incompetence...??

Point is I am sick of the arrogant conspiracy theorist talk on this site...

I_Am_LebanoN

I_Am_LebanoN

Is the government:

or

b. INCOMPETENT (they just to dumb and didn't do their job right and it happened)

How can a group of chabeb be on the same page if half think the government allowed the murder on purpose...and the other half think its the government thats screwing up due to incompetence...??

the government wants us to accuse syria, while u refuse that some of us accuse the government.

Either we stop accusing, and the government starts doing her job instead of her simplistic childish accusations, or we are allowed to accuse anyone.

In a country were war criminals rule, u can trust or bieleve no one.
    And every one of these war criminals is guilty until proven inoicent.

Observer

Observer

Well unless you consider assassination and murder as something to be proud of and a success that somebody can add it to his cv then i do not understand your question.

Conspiracy theory. well well well. So the world today is free of evil people and evil planners and intelligence agencies hence no covert plans and everybody is honest and work over the counter which makes you all sick of somebody claiming that there are conspiracies.

I_Am_LebanoN

I_Am_LebanoN

Is the government:

or

the government wants us to accuse syria, while u refuse that some of us accuse the government.

Either we stop accusing, and the government starts doing her job instead of her simplistic childish accusations, or we are allowed to accuse anyone.

In a country were war criminals rule, u can trust or bieleve no one.
    And every one of these war criminals is guilty until proven innocent.

Hizb_al_LIBNANI

Hizb_al_LIBNANI

Well unless you consider assassination and murder as something to be proud of and a success that somebody can add it to his cv then i do not understand your question.

Conspiracy theory. well well well. So the world today is free of evil people and evil planners and intelligence agencies hence no covert plans and everybody is honest and work over the counter which makes you all sick of somebody claiming that there are conspiracies.

God forbid these theorists are right... but if so, why can they continue to call the government incompetent....why not just call them "THE ENEMY"???

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Hamdella 3al salemeh
    ata3et 3ala kheir