• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Brexit: The last nail in the British Empire

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
No. Did you?:rolleyes:

Sterling hits new 31-year low against the dollar | Business | The Guardian

The pound sank to a fresh 31-year low against the dollar on Wednesday amid growing signs that the shock Brexit vote is already damaging the UK economy.

Sterling hit a low of $1.2796 at one point as investors lost confidence in Britain’s future outside the European Union and piled out of the UK currency.

Sterling has plunged almost 15% since a poll published on 23 June – the day of the referendum – wrongly indicated Britain had voted to stay in the EU, pushing the UK currency above $1.50. The pound also fell to a near three-year low against the euro at €1.1741.

I am curious, what are you trying to be at the moment - cute or stupid.

When did I ask my question? Go check your graph, genius.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
But that's not what you said on Jun 27, 2016 when the pound was down by just 2%.
Now that it's down by 15% you're hesitant to buy. LOL

I did not buy GBP because it went up too quickly, only delusional idiot would believe that GB and GBP are going anywhere.

Like I said - to my opinion it is still a buy and it is up to you to decide whether to agree with me or not.

I wish not waste anymore of my time on this pointless discussion.

hola!

I did not buy GBP because it went up too quickly, only delusional idiot would believe that GB and GBP are going anywhere.

Like I said - to my opinion it is still a buy and it is up to you to decide whether to agree with me or not.

Excellent point;)

Danny Z

Legendary Member

1st of all you said only delusional think it is going anywhere, and it has been fluctuating like crazy ever since so it is going everywhere, second if you think it is not going anywhere then why is it a buy.

Do you take pride in making continuous stuoid statements like these?

hola!

1st of all you said only delusional think it is going anywhere, and it has been fluctuating like crazy ever since so it is going everywhere, second if you think it is not going anywhere then why is it a buy.

Great. Now you make me look bad. I though he made an excellent pointo_O

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

OK, for exceptionally gifted, by the numbers.

1. GB/GBP is not going anywhere means that both are here to stay despite all those doom and gloom predictions.
2. GBP going down combined with #1 means that it's a buy because over time GBP will eventually go up and will become a sell.
3. "GBP went up too quickly" means that it is not very strong buy at the moment and I personally prefer to wait for GBP to fall some more.
4. #3 is excellent buy for people who can afford purchase of 100,000(s)GBP or more, for me to make it worth it I need for GBP to fall much more.
5. Let me know when you will need to have the "2+2==4" miracle explained.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I guess Scotland have even rebuffed by EU leaders loooool

They refused to entertain them , for fear of

1. Ending up footing a huge bill
2 encouraging other regions In Europe to seek Independence , such as Catalonia , bask , northern part of Italy , etc

Guess the scots will have to swallow their words for now