• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Feedback Bring back AMA

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
I've noticed by accident that there are a couple of AMA threads from 2016.

The idea is interesting and it would bring something new to the forum

Can we bring them back?

If we get in touch with some interesting people to join can we talk about it?
Yes - If you know anyone who might be interesting to talk to, i will organize it

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I've noticed by accident that there are a couple of AMA threads from 2016.

The idea is interesting and it would bring something new to the forum

Can we bring them back?

If we get in touch with some interesting people to join can we talk about it?

Send Dan Azzi a Twitter pm, bring him here so @Danny Z can question him 👀

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Shou fi ma fi?
I want all the details.

Yesterday, the neighbor next door was crawling like a beached walrus in her boring above-the-ground pool. But suddenly the weather got cold and it snowed right when the weekend started, ruining my plans to ride my truck and hang a nice set of balls on the spare-tire chain dangling from beneath the truck like hemorrhoids.

The weekend is just two days of boredom and relaxation. I'm so bored I might do my taxes even before the tax season and watch 90 day Fiance, mostly to catch up on the fat guy that applies mayonnaise on his hair.

But such boredom might be interrupted if one of the random crazy Aounists challenges my wits with his Frenchie bull dog bravado to then report me for the same rules he violated. But it seems they're all busy on some crazy people convention where they all meet up and discuss their shared fantasies of sitting on a policeman's stick.