Feedback Bring back AMA

dyyyy

dyyyy

I've noticed by accident that there are a couple of AMA threads from 2016.

The idea is interesting and it would bring something new to the forum

Can we bring them back?

If we get in touch with some interesting people to join can we talk about it?

• Advertisement
  • 𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    I'm a Botlzmann brain. Ask me anything.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I've noticed by accident that there are a couple of AMA threads from 2016.

The idea is interesting and it would bring something new to the forum

Can we bring them back?

If we get in touch with some interesting people to join can we talk about it?
    Yes - If you know anyone who might be interesting to talk to, i will organize it

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    Shou fi ma fi?
    I want all the details.
    Yesterday, the neighbor next door was crawling like a beached walrus in her boring above-the-ground pool. But suddenly the weather got cold and it snowed right when the weekend started, ruining my plans to ride my truck and hang a nice set of balls on the spare-tire chain dangling from beneath the truck like hemorrhoids.

The weekend is just two days of boredom and relaxation. I'm so bored I might do my taxes even before the tax season and watch 90 day Fiance, mostly to catch up on the fat guy that applies mayonnaise on his hair.

But such boredom might be interrupted if one of the random crazy Aounists challenges my wits with his Frenchie bull dog bravado to then report me for the same rules he violated. But it seems they're all busy on some crazy people convention where they all meet up and discuss their shared fantasies of sitting on a policeman's stick.