Scandal Broumana municipality takes objectification of women to a whole new level

Should policewomen wear skimpy uniforms?

• Total voters

manifesto

In order to curb traffic congestion, Broumana municipality came up with a "genius" idea which entails deploying female police officers dressed in skimpy shorts.
When did seduction become one of the duties of the police?
The fact that some people think that a female officer can exert power through her sexual appeal is very indicative of how sexist and perverted we have become as a society. You'd never see a policeman in tank tops or speedos.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

In order to curb traffic congestion, Broumana municipality came up with a "genius" idea which entails deploying female police officers dressed in skimpy shorts.
    When did seduction become one of the duties of the police?
    The fact that some people think that a female officer can exert power through her sexual appeal is very indicative of how sexist and perverted we have become as a society. You'd never see a policeman in tank tops or speedos.

View attachment 10425
    Nothing sadder than lebanese girls posing in front of a camera to get their pics taken under duress.

Are u sure its not just a PR stunt or public awareness message about traffic? These seems very very unlikely to be patrolling the streets to control traffic flow

manifesto

They're free to wear whatever they wish. Cleavage or not, i don't judge.
    Yes, but the fact they have to capitalize on their sexual appeal because they're "females" is sexist, don't you think?
    This would make sense on a beach, but in Broumana of all places?
    You just fail to see the point.

By the way, something similar happened in Mexico and it caused a massive uproar.
    Female-only police unit which wore killer heels judged too sexy for the law

@Indie 7kilik kelmeh.

SeaAb

Staff member
    I can't stand backwardness. 2ajsam mulfita? 3aridat l saqayn? Shu hal 2ijram?
    Ma sheyfeen banet lebseen short? Grow up guys w bala takhallof plz.

manifesto

I can't stand backwardness. 2ajsam mulfita? 3aridat l saqayn? Shu hal 2ijram?
    Ma sheyfeen banet lebseen short? Grow up guys w bala takhallof plz.
    Sorry @SeaAb, but this time I disagree with you.
    Women should be allowed to wear whatever they want, but there's a time and place for everything.

When you customize the female police uniform to make it skimpier than usual,
    you are reducing women to sexual beings whose primary strength is their sexual appeal.
    It's like you're telling them their only weapon is their sex appeal, and they can never be as strong as policemen.

There's a reason doctors don't wear a swimsuit to work.