• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Bsharreh vs Danniyeh - water dispute?

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

fifty fifty the water will be shared

water that has been with bcahre for 1000s of years

setrida and samir sold that right back in 2009

the *****cats of bachare have to swallow it hard
    let them hope in the next few years, it will not be comepletely danniye own
    firstly, water is not a solid ya Hanna, it's a moving fluid

secondly, it doesn't belong to anyone

thirdly, it is the source of life

fourth, in Lebanon we have water management issues not lack of water
    those in Bsharreh can argue how the water will be managed

fifth, that's why before talking about terrorism and ditching Islam and Mohammad left and right,
    one should think thrice about it, because the crusaders can provide you with weapons to kill Muslims but they won't fight
    for you, in reality, they will use you as a cannon fodder and that's exactly why you have those people in the photos
    above praying near the lake.

Instead of taking this issue in a sectarian way, it is better to consider this problem in a scientific way for the benefit of all living in Lebanon.
    that includes working on fighting global warming with the ministry of environment and the ministry of works and transportation.

In Lebanon, before thinking about imposing implicit taxes to get the mercy and approval of the crusaders,
    one should first solve the problem of conserving energy and resources in Lebanon and that doesn't include, absolutely doesn't include buying energy and resources from overseas and increasing expenses but conserving what we have so it doesn't get depleted very quickly.

If the issue of Bshare lake and other similar problems is always being exposed from a sectarian point of view, then,
    we are going in the wrong direction.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    so otv pictures no negro no Syrians no Palestinian in public school is ok
    While Christians in beshare defending their land are racist ???
    “Negro”???? Walaw!!!

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

تقدم المحامي مازن اسطنبولي بصفته وكيلا قانونيا عن بلدية بقاعصفرين، بالاضافه الى مجموعة من المحامين الموكلين، باعتراض امام قاضي العجلة في بشري، طالبوا فيه "بالرجوع عن قرار وقف اعمال بركة سمارة في الضنيه لمخالفته القانون في الشكل والاساس".

وعليه، قرر القاضي "ابلاغ بلدية بشري وامهالها ثلاثة ايام للجواب على الاعتراض".

This is going to take a turn for the worse I believe. :)
    Those M8 sunnis are adament to make a problem with Bsharreh. Yalla 2arbo!

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

كيروز: لاحترام قرار وزير البيئة

أوضح رئيس بلدية بشري فريدي كيروز، أن “الخلاف لم يبدأ من منطلق طائفي ولم يكن يوما كذلك، إذ كان حول نقطة حولها نزاع عقاري ومتصل بمخالفة بيئية. لكن، بعض السياسيين والشباب غير الواعين على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي، أعطوا الخلاف منحى طائفيا، وعاد ليأخذ حجمه الطبيعي عندما حزمت الدولة أمرها إن بفضل الجيش الذي تعامل مع الموضوع بصرامة، حتى أن كل من نشر مواقف طائفية على مواقع التواصل تم توقيفه أمس، أو من خلال تشكيل وزارة المال لجنة لترسيم الحدود وإعطاء كل صاحب حق حقه”، لافتا إلى أن “في المبدأ وضع الموضوع على المسار القانوني”.

وعن احتمال عودة أجواء التوتر عشية انتهاء تدريبات الجيش، اشار كيروز لـ”المركزية”، إلى أن “من ناحية بشري العملية مضبوطة، ونحن على تواصل كامل ويومي مع العقلاء والمشايخ في الضنية وبلدة بقاعصفرين، ونطالب بتهدئة الامور “لأن ما في شي بيحرز”، مؤكدا تجاوب الجهة الاخرى “ففي نهاية المطاف نحن أهل ولن يبتعد القضاءان عن بعضهما، ونتطلع إلى التلاقي من جديد”.
    واعتبر أن “المشكلة في مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي، لأن بعض الشباب يكتبون كلمة يؤججون الاوضاع من خلالها”، متمنيا “الاسراع في الترسيم، وبعدها يمكن لكل جهة التصرف بارضها. وفي كل الأحوال قرار وزارة البيئة القاضي بمنع إقامة اي مشروع على ما يزيد عن علو 2400 متر يجب احترامه، وإعداد تقارير جيولوجية ودرس الأثر البيئي لأي أشغال يراد القيام بها”.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    who ever it is they should place their guns away. this is not what is needed and not acceptable. we want the army and only the army to handle the countries affairs.
    You are disagreeing with what you said earlier, bass anyway, your post here is the thing to say!

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

You are disagreeing with what you said earlier, bass anyway, your post here is the thing to say!
    i always agree with the army and everywhere on all lands. that is the difference between me and u. i want the laf on all lands and for them to do their job properly.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No disarmament :)
    I want HA to be armed. I want the christians to remain armed. We don't trust the state and anyone touching our holy waters should becareful.
    What you said up is different than what you said here, 3timid 3a shi ma tdee3 w tdaye3na :)

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    كيروز: لاحترام قرار وزير البيئة

أوضح رئيس بلدية بشري فريدي كيروز، أن “الخلاف لم يبدأ من منطلق طائفي ولم يكن يوما كذلك، إذ كان حول نقطة حولها نزاع عقاري ومتصل بمخالفة بيئية. لكن، بعض السياسيين والشباب غير الواعين على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي، أعطوا الخلاف منحى طائفيا، وعاد ليأخذ حجمه الطبيعي عندما حزمت الدولة أمرها إن بفضل الجيش الذي تعامل مع الموضوع بصرامة، حتى أن كل من نشر مواقف طائفية على مواقع التواصل تم توقيفه أمس، أو من خلال تشكيل وزارة المال لجنة لترسيم الحدود وإعطاء كل صاحب حق حقه”، لافتا إلى أن “في المبدأ وضع الموضوع على المسار القانوني”.

وعن احتمال عودة أجواء التوتر عشية انتهاء تدريبات الجيش، اشار كيروز لـ”المركزية”، إلى أن “من ناحية بشري العملية مضبوطة، ونحن على تواصل كامل ويومي مع العقلاء والمشايخ في الضنية وبلدة بقاعصفرين، ونطالب بتهدئة الامور “لأن ما في شي بيحرز”، مؤكدا تجاوب الجهة الاخرى “ففي نهاية المطاف نحن أهل ولن يبتعد القضاءان عن بعضهما، ونتطلع إلى التلاقي من جديد”.
    واعتبر أن “المشكلة في مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي، لأن بعض الشباب يكتبون كلمة يؤججون الاوضاع من خلالها”، متمنيا “الاسراع في الترسيم، وبعدها يمكن لكل جهة التصرف بارضها. وفي كل الأحوال قرار وزارة البيئة القاضي بمنع إقامة اي مشروع على ما يزيد عن علو 2400 متر يجب احترامه، وإعداد تقارير جيولوجية ودرس الأثر البيئي لأي أشغال يراد القيام بها”.
    A few chhabeb mish we3yin 7atto sectarian posts on social media... I wonder who those people were, anybodea @LVV ?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    who ever it is they should place their guns away. this is not what is needed and not acceptable. we want the army and only the army to handle the countries affairs.
    I agree with you
    Although this is the most logical outcome of the absence of the state.
    This is Somalia now

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

What you said up is different than what you said here, 3timid 3a shi ma tdee3 w tdaye3na :)
    yep this is what i said before but we still have faith in our army. when the army doesnt do its job then it is our right to be armed just like anyone else in the country.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I agree with you
    Although this is the most logical outcome of the absence of the state.
    This is Somalia now
    that is the problem. if the laf doesnt do its job then its our right to be armed same as 75. history is repeating itself.