• PMA is ok but situation too bad and corrupted to get better

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It is the fault of Syrian Refugees

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t care , I m leaving this country or already left

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

LVV

I have to agree on some of the points. I think FPM is still the best party by far BUT it needs to get back to its roots. People will support FPM more and respect them if they didn't ally with Murr, Fattouch and the likes. It is not only about getting MPs. FPM needs to get back to the average joe not the business men with ties.
Isn't this the LF's ministry??
Gentlemen we have Economy figures for 2017
مصارف
PMA Economy
GDP growth increased from 1 percent to more than 2 /2,5
3,5 in 2018
Tourism increased 10 percent
Real estate increased 18 percent
State revenue increased 13 percent
Airport activity 8 percent
Will be better
This figures according to international monetary Fund and international organizations
Thank you PMA and Government
This increased economic activity will help deal with the budget

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • JB81

Legendary Member
    it is not a personal attack my dear, you know I don't do that
    it was meant to be a joke !
    I will explain it to you: you are ready for the ultimate sacrifice to defend Bassil :)
    This is the problem with you. You think every person who supports FPM is a Bassili defender. Wrong to see people in such small minded way because of your personal grudges. You have to see others outside your personal grudges and views.

My support for FPM is foremost is to President Aoun, than FPM overall performance, than personalities within FPM who are doing great job in their domain, be it Bassil, Kanaan, Bou Saab or others.

You can't just judge others and their backgrounds according to your standards. You have to respect others perspectives too.
    Don't make your issues with Bassil as mine. I didn't like the way he became president of FPM, but I do like what he is doing in his ministry and organizing FPM.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    This is the problem with you. You think every person who supports FPM is a Bassili defender. Wrong to see people in such small minded way because of your personal grudges. You have to see others outside your personal grudges and views.

My support for FPM is foremost is to President Aoun, than FPM overall performance, than personalities within FPM who are doing great job in their domain, be it Bassil, Kanaan, Bou Saab or others.

You can't just judge others and their backgrounds according to your standards. You have to respect others perspectives too.
    Don't make your issues with Bassil as mine. I didn't like the way he became president of FPM, but I do like what he is doing in his ministry and organizing FPM.
    ya khayeh walla it is a joke, don't you make jokes from time to time with your friends :D

JB81

Legendary Member
    ya khayeh walla it is a joke, don't you make jokes from time to time with your friends :D

طيب، ما فهمت المزحة، فيك تقلي معناتها وشو عم تجرب تقلي؟
    عا فكرة، ما في مزحة إلا فيها جدّ

Aoune32!

مصارف
    PMA Economy
    3,5 in 2018
    Will be better
    This figures according to international monetary Fund and international organizations
    Ya zalame enta you are a joke seriously. You are just a blind followers who doesnt want to listen. Let their be a social revolution yemken ba3dena btefham.

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Yes so what LF part of government presided by PMA
    Ah so, when a minister does something good, he's "part of government presided by PMA" (although technically it's Hariri, but let's not dwell on this).
    But another minister makes a 700 million dollar mistake, he's on his own....

The Jade

Legendary Member
    مصارف
    PMA Economy
    3,5 in 2018
    Will be better
    What's the deficit?

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ah so, when a minister does something good, he's "part of government presided by PMA" (although technically it's Hariri, but let's not dwell on this).
    For me this just goes to show that when said minister focuses on his portfolio he can do great things... :)

LVV

What's the deficit?
    First Government presided by PMA when he wants take major decision
    Of course LF part of government and decision making but in general PMA and Harriri set the tone
    Deficit was good in 2017
    Let’s wait finalization of Budget 2018
    Taib in all this good news or figures you are not happy not even a bit
    You want this country to fail

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    طيب، ما فهمت المزحة، فيك تقلي معناتها وشو عم تجرب تقلي؟
    عا فكرة، ما في مزحة إلا فيها جدّ
    I told you, from the discussion with you through out the years you give the impression that you are ready for anything to defend FPM .... This is the meaning of "no one will leave alive not even me Captain"

The Jade

Legendary Member
    First Government presided by PMA when he wants take major decision
    Of course LF part of government and decision making but in general PMA and Harriri set the tone
    Deficit was good in 2017
    Let’s wait finalization of Budget 2018
    Taib in all this good news or figures you are not happy not even a bit
    You want this country to fail
    What's a good deficit?
    What's our debt?
    You've been giving numbers left and right, but when it comes to the ones that defeat your argument, you're mysteriously silent.

As for the news, while the numbers look encouraging, they tell a tiny part of the story.
    I don't care if GDP increases by 50% if our costs and deficits keep increasing!

If I'm not mistaken, the article you posted showed inflation to be around 4% while it was around 1% a year ago.
    That's quite unhealthy for an economy.

If you want to post numbers that prove your arguments, give a broader picture.
    Show numbers going back 5 years at least.
    Without that, it's just talk

The Jade

Legendary Member
    For me this just goes to show that when said minister focuses on his portfolio he can do great things... :)
    Fair enough.
    But also ALL ministers vote on each ministry's decision.
    You can't come and tell the justice minister not to have a say in he economy minister's plans.

I don't have the full details of why Hasbani is being tough on the FPM, but it's just funny how your people take credit when others perform, yet refuse to take responsibiity even when your guys screw up.

The Jade

Legendary Member
    You got lot of wishful thinking there. I would like to know what would the civil society do with their handful mps? They are delivering lots of promises, right? Just like what FPM did before having their mps...

I mean what is your projection of civil society having a handful of mps in the Parliament. What do you expect them to do? How can they achieve their promises when being a tiny minority? Don't they have to work with other mps? If they do, would you call them corrupts because they are dealing with the other supposed to be "corrupted" mps, just as you are calling FPM now? What if they got enough mps to join the cabinet, and this cabinet is formed by Hariri. If they got an offer and entered such cabinet, what would be your take on them?
    I expect the civil society to stick to its principles and find a way to work with other parties without renouncing them....or joining their corrupt practices.
    Just like I expected the same from the FPM.

They disappointed me and a great many others, which is we turned to the next best hope.
    If the latter disappoints us, they'll get the same scolding and lack of support that the FPM got.

LVV

What's a good deficit?
    What's our debt?
    You've been giving numbers left and right, but when it comes to the ones that defeat your argument, you're mysteriously silent.

As for the news, while the numbers look encouraging, they tell a tiny part of the story.
    I don't care if GDP increases by 50% if our costs and deficits keep increasing!

If I'm not mistaken, the article you posted showed inflation to be around 4% while it was around 1% a year ago.
    That's quite unhealthy for an economy.

If you want to post numbers that prove your arguments, give a broader picture.
    Show numbers going back 5 years at least.
    Without that, it's just talk
    Inflation 4 percent is positive we were living in deflation
    Number 5 years ago PMA is President one year ago are you crazy
    Debt is 140 percent of GDP it is bad
    Accumulated since 1992,
    Deficit went down last year to 7,7 of gdp from 9,7 in the budget meaning it ended 4 billions dollars while it was 5 billions dollars in the budget
    Economic growth is everything , with it you have higher revenues and job creation and lower deficit
    Any more hateful questions
    Any positive comment or only you want this country destroyed