Announcements Bugs

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
What about the overall timeout/broken link problems I've been experiencing with the forum during the late couple of weeks? And increasing the last 3-4 days..
maybe they're switching the server off before going to sleep :tongue:

• Advertisement
  • taifoon

taifoon

maybe they're switching the server off before going to sleep :tongue:
    You remember the lebanese saying "tghadda wit'madda, t3acha wit'macha"? The frequent occurrence of both database and web access errors during late hours tells a lot about how non-lebanese handled servers are abused!

I see a reversed "digestion" problem here, some kind of server overload. Switching it off should be done lunch time, where I guess there's less meat to digest. :biggrin:

orange infection

orange infection

in maten elections thread whenever i try to go to a page after page 311 i am redirected to page 311
    ma fi bugs abadan :tongue:

I

IA64

Just a question, It is happening on different OS/computers. When I get a private message, I see the following :

Private Messages in Folder: صندوق الوارد

صندوق الوارد contains 821 messages

صندوق الوارد
    الرسائل الصادرة

----------

Any ideas ?

I

IA64

tayyar.org team should find another way to access the web site because at many companies and universities tayyar.org are blocked from the administrations. Example in my company we are not allowed to open it, we use mainly the fire wall or proxy or ...... and many numbers of peoples are still facing this problem in our backward country.

please note for tayyar.org team to find another ways or we cannot anymore accessing this website !
    I created a thread about how to bypass firewalls and blocked websites 1 week ago. Too bad it was deleted for unknown reason by moderators. I will say it briefly, If you would like to bypass blocked access to some websites, use ultrasurf 9.4, just install it, It will configure everything by itself.

Get it here http://www.ultrareach.com/downloads/ultrasurf/u94.zip

PS : It is also useful when you are sharing an IP and cannot download from rapidshare and need to wait.

orange infection

orange infection

Just a question, It is happening on different OS/computers. When I get a private message, I see the following :

Private Messages in Folder: صندوق الوارد

صندوق الوارد contains 821 messages

صندوق الوارد
    الرسائل الصادرة

----------

Any ideas ?
    yes 3endi kamen (firefox)
    these must mean "sent messages" and "received messages"

FBM

FBM

ummmm the date in the new posts is showing may 17.... its may 16, and the date on top of the page says may 16

T

the_hitman_9

Very wrong lol .. the forum clock is messed up.

The clock has been rewinded 1 day if i'm not mistaken.

T

the_hitman_9

I'll start making the " Mabrouk FPM, Marouk Lebanon, Mabrouk Gebran Bassil :tongue: " Thread then.:biggrin:

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    hey,

mods can we jump to the year 2387 ?

it's the year of the new cool star trek movie hehe

e_khoury

e_khoury

if nothings wrong then why i can't read the new posts?!!:msnrolleyes:

Shev

Shev

if nothings wrong then why i can't read the new posts?!!:msnrolleyes:
    according to this weird ting that's happening, today is May 15th, so May 16 is the future. If you want to see the newest posts, just go back to posts posted on may 15. for example, in the Keserwen thread, you have to go to page 102-103.

FBM

FBM

I figured it out!!!

The iranians have found out how to create a time machine, now they gave this technology to their allies the aounieh, so that they can check out the future of their party!!!

T

the_hitman_9

according to this weird ting that's happening, today is May 15th, so May 16 is the future. If you want to see the newest posts, just go back to posts posted on may 15. for example, in the Keserwen thread, you have to go to page 102-103.
    I think that it is "right" now and was wrong before. As in NOW on the forum it is the 16th of may, and the posts that are showing as posted on the 17th were posted when there was a problem with the clock that was early.

Even tho this looks like its gonna be a pain in the *** to the mods to fix, the damage will be over in 24 hours where we would pass "17th of may posts" and go back to normal. ( Like this thread where there wasn't any post during that period. )

Shev

Shev

I believe the forum's "time" went back by 7-8 hours. :huh:

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    either the time of the third party online host messed up, or the servers of the tayyar (if they have any) got their times messed up, or this is a really really smart attack on the forum host by updating it with a wrong time packet if the servers update themselves automatically online.