• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Announcements Bugs

T

the_hitman_9

either the time of the third party online host messed up, or the servers of the tayyar (if they have any) got their times messed up, or this is a really really smart attack on the forum host by updating it with a wrong time packet if the servers update themselves automatically online.

Anyone can explain to us what's happening ? is it a malicious attack or technical error from someone directing the server ?

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
also Tayyar.org has not been updating any news in last few hours

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
Some posts exist on one page but some of the replies to them on the previous page. Let's not forget also the messed up dates/times on virtually all posts which is really confusing.

As well, what's with the continuous server down time which has been becoming quite frequent these days?

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
again, is there something wrong with Tayyar.org or is it my computer!!

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bugs are back. Should we run for our lives?

Elvis left the building

Elvis left the building

Legendary Member
ah come on guys

this time bug thing is seriously starting to become annoying

Ana3arabi!

Ana3arabi!

Database error

Hi ,
I have a problem posting messages for the past hour or so, partcularly in the regional section / Iran thread. When I post , my post doesn't get through, instead i get database error.. am i the only 1 ?

Jean

Jean

Legendary Member
Hi ,
I have a problem posting messages for the past hour or so, partcularly in the regional section / Iran thread. When I post , my post doesn't get through, instead i get database error.. am i the only 1 ?

There's no problem in the forum, check your internet connection (clear ur cookies and cache too).

3abbas

3abbas

I have a problem with www.tayyar.org page related to the elections results by village/city. I am unable to visualize the results by city !! i have always the results by caza.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
everyday at about 9:30 pm Beirut time , the bug occur. its really annoying, why its not fixed yet !:dunno:

S

Salome

anybody else has problems with posting? or maybe it is about certain threads only?