Guyz, there is this problem that I have since ever, when I open tayyar.org using Firefox i can't see the "breaking news" sections in the middle, whereas I can see it if I open using IE. I have the lastest Firefox 3.5.5
If it helps, this is the header of the last email i received.
Received: (qmail 14144 invoked from network); 5 Nov 2009 23:40:43 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO p3plnpre01-12.eml.phx3.secureserver.net) ([18.104.22.168]) (envelope-sender <[email protected]>) by p3plsmtp02-05.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (qmail-1.03) with SMTP for <[email protected]>; 5 Nov 2009 23:40:43 -0000 Received: (qmail 31197 invoked from network); 5 Nov 2009 23:40:43 -0000 Received: from www.ldsbusinessreview.info (HELO server2.wddns.com) ([22.214.171.124]) (envelope-sender <[email protected]>) by p3plnpre01-12.eml.phx3.secureserver.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP for <[email protected]>; 5 Nov 2009 23:40:43 -0000 Received: from nobody by server2.wddns.com with local (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1N6BwT-00084T-B5 for [email protected]s; Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:40:37 -0500 To: [email protected]s Subject: Reply to thread 'To some Fpmers or allies:WHy don't you love Gebran bassil?' From: "The Orange Room - forum.tayyar.org" <[email protected]> Auto-Submitted: auto-generated Message-ID: <[email protected]> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit X-Priority: 3 X-Mailer: vBulletin Mail via PHP Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:40:37 -0500 X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server2.wddns.com X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - you know the domain X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12] X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - forum.tayyar.org X-Nonspam: Statistical 66%
I have replaced my email address and domain for privacy reasons
Your ad software seems to have a problem with date conversions. I've been using the same software for a while. One suggestion is to make sure the date format on the server, matches the app format. If I'm not mistaken its mm/dd/yyyy.
Conversion from string "2010/03/14 20:08" to type 'Date' is not valid.