Announcements Bugs

kryptos

kryptos

And what are the possibilities for a shutdown other than some technical problem? The boys must have realized there's a problem and are working to fix it. I don't see any need for explanations.
I hope you dont work in a helpdesk :)

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    We actually had to get a life, next time please warn us so that we can plan our weekends and maybe take the Friday off.

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    Can you guys please issue notifications later on regarding the forum's downtime? Its really frustrating to try to log in every couple of hours hoping that it will work.

CedarLb

CedarLb

Legendary Member
    bel nesbeh lal database errors?

they're happening a lot recently.

J. Abizeid

J. Abizeid

http://forum.tayyar.org/f99/orange-room-back-43580/

Jean
    Administrator

Thanked 1,502 Times in 816 Posts

Orange Room is Back - 18th July 2010

Hello,

Due to a server crash caused by a problem on the host's side, the Orange Room was down for 3 days. Unfortunately we lost some data (posts of the past 24 hours before the crash) due to this problem. We're sorry for the inconveniences.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jean For This Useful Post: AngryGuy (18th July 2010), Elad (19th July 2010), Greg Davis (18th July 2010), NEVER_BACK_DOWN (19th July 2010), sierra (20th July 2010), TayyarBeino (18th July 2010), The Brain (19th July 2010)

The way I see it, the eight users that clicked the Thank You button must have posted something they regretted later and are relieved it got lost…. :1980:

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    what is going on with the server. always down these days

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    I dont see any guests on any thread in the forum, is this a bug or whats going on

(xxx members and 0 guests)

T

the_hitman_9

My Anti-Virus software (AVG) has been detecting a threat everytime i open a page on the forum : Exploit BlackHole Exploit Kit (type 1380)

Any idea where it might be coming from ?

Jean

Jean

Legendary Member
    My Anti-Virus software (AVG) has been detecting a threat everytime i open a page on the forum : Exploit BlackHole Exploit Kit (type 1380)

Any idea where it might be coming from ?
    are you still getting it ?

dodzi

dodzi

Legendary Member
    Hey Jo,

The bugs reporting thread or system should remain in place. I still see some bugs but cannot report them in a simple way, and I am sure you are interested in knowing what bugs members are encountering.

Whenever I press the "Thanks" button, I always get redirected to another page with an error message:

vBulletin Message
    dodzi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    its not a bug, but when you are trying to post, specially in arabic, I ilke to see the right aligned button next to font size as before.

also that could be a bug, when u have to highlight for example a 3 line text to make the font bigger, you have to highlight them AGAIN to right align them

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    another bug is when you post something with parenthesis it gives you «&#187
    also spell check is not working