Announcements Bugs

• Advertisement
  • J. Abizeid

J. Abizeid

I received two duplicate emails from the forum today that were sent once before 12 days ago already:You have received a new private message at The Orange Room......”<o:p></o:p>
    Is this a bug or someone is testing something?<o:p></o:p>

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I received two duplicate emails from the forum today that were sent once before 12 days ago already:You have received a new private message at The Orange Room......”<o:p></o:p>
    Is this a bug or someone is testing something?<o:p></o:p>
    It is a server issue that we have fixed.

I think other members also received the same email.

Thanks
    Jo

J. Abizeid

J. Abizeid

It is a server issue that we have fixed.

I think other members also received the same email.

Thanks
    Jo
    Thank you Jo.
    It happened again yesterday.
    Hopefully it’s taken care of now.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    the last 3 days, when I click insert image my screen goes white and I can never get to the screen to load the image, while the insert video button works, any clues why this is happening. any help is appreciated

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    the last 3 days, when I click insert image my screen goes white and I can never get to the screen to load the image, while the insert video button works, any clues why this is happening. any help is appreciated
    You mean this window ?

Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 11.02.39 AM.png

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Try clearing your cache and cookies.

I guess this is a client (browser) side problem since no one else is facing it.

Let me know what happens.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    Try clearing your cache and cookies.

I guess this is a client (browser) side problem since no one else is facing it.

Let me know what happens.
    on insert video it works, its weird

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    there seems to be a problem with post reporting, it worked fine the first time this post was reported, but then i began running into this error as i was attempting to report the post again:

[TABLE="width: 80%"]
    <tbody>
    <big>Network Error (tcp_error)</big>

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    is anybody experiencing some weird issues with the forum today? some pages not loading properly, unable to embed youtube videos and so on?

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    Yes, some "digestive" issues with the servernot showing some pages and thread.. etc..

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i think every page that has an embedded youtube video is not loading at all.
    I think so too! Embedding Youtube videos is not possible also! I don't know if this the case for all or some pages!