Burj Hammoud Municipality Issues Official Documents in Armenian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
OK I see what you mean. But that's also the case for Christian minorities in the Shouf and the South.
The electoral system is centered on the qada2 not a specific town. Bourj Hammoud may have a sizeable Shiite population, but they are a minority in Metn.

Why are you so preoccupied with the rights of Shiites/Metwalis (whatever you prefer to call them) if you claim to be a secular Jew?
I own a property in Burj Hammoud and I believe that the Burj Hammoud Municipality are a bunch of racist theives who steal tax payers money.
I also own a property in another Christian area in Lebanon, where I live, I can get the municipality in my area to do its job in return for taxes paid.
I am not after the Shi'a rights, I am against the confessional system that allows for this type of corruption to exist and I am certainly promoting the civic state by the application of article 95 of the Lebanese Constitution.
I am not asking for Shi'a rights, this is the job of Hezbollah.

• Advertisement
  • Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Armenian schools and churches are private. The municipality does not clean them.

Quite a coincidence that the level of dirtiness in bourj hammoud increased as more Muslims moved into the area. Go make yourself believe that the municipality suddenly stopped cleaning to spite the newcomers.
    Wallah I never lived in Burj Hammoud, I just discovered that place after my father passed away.
    I was lucky to have been born in clean Kuwait and, to have then immigrated to clean Canada.
    But when I saw dirty Burj Hammoud, I was interested in finding out what government did that and I found out that it was an Armenian MP and an Armenian Municipality. This was not Arab or Muslim, because Kuwait is very clean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.