Elections Butthurt galore, Iron Maiden heeds the call

Iron Maiden

I may not have thought this through, but what the heck the call of power is too juicy to ignore.

I hereby bestow upon thee, dear readers, the privilege of knowing that i am running for mod of this most orange lounge.

Here’s my beautifully detailed program :
- I will do my best to limit @manifesto to ONE new thread per day, unless he too becomes a mod then i can do nothing sorry..
- I will work on my janitorial skills to better serve these glorious discussions and clear them of “trash” unless it is witty marvelous trash, then i would give that post the :lol: emo
- I shall do my best to manage my anger and limit my iron fist policies to vain wanabe trolls who post on Sundays from 2-6pm because it is usually my nap time.
- I can bring my expertise of software to better serve the forum in case theres a bug again *cough* edit button *cough* if @Jo gives me access to the source code :D
- I will ask @LVV to adress all the mods as “my princess”. And i think Jo should add this surname to any members who becomes a mod.
- I will lobby the admins to add more achievements to entice people to post more, because god knows how much i like your posts.
- I will ask @Aoune32! to change his name and avatar to something clearer and more representative of him.

And finally i will try to improve your musical tastes by having you listen to a somg everytime you open the forum in the morning.

Vote right! Vote Iron Maiden!

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I may not have thought this through, but what the heck the call of power is too juicy to ignore.

I hereby bestow upon thee, dear readers, the privilege of knowing that i am running for mod of this most orange lounge.

- I will do my best to limit @manifesto to ONE new thread per day, unless he too becomes a mod then i can do nothing sorry..
    - I will work on my janitorial skills to better serve these glorious discussions and clear them of “trash” unless it is witty marvelous trash, then i would give that post the :lol: emo
    - I shall do my best to manage my anger and limit my iron fist policies to vain wanabe trolls who post on Sundays from 2-6pm because it is usually my nap time.
    - I can bring my expertise of software to better serve the forum in case theres a bug again *cough* edit button *cough* if @Jo gives me access to the source code :D
    - I will ask @LVV to adress all the mods as “my princess”. And i think Jo should add this surname to any members who becomes a mod.
    - I will lobby the admins to add more achievements to entice people to post more, because god knows how much i like your posts.
    - I will ask @Aoune32! to change his name and avatar to something clearer and more representative of him.

And finally i will try to improve your musical tastes by having you listen to a somg everytime you open the forum in the morning.

View attachment 11133
    I'm the only @LVV princess. Other than that you have my vote :)

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 11133
    You have my vote princess
    Mostly for making me reassess
    my opinion on the Nazi pug
    a discussion that ended in a hug
    not really though I just needed a rhyme
    Don't feel like wasting too much time :p
    You may be my first vote for the right
    after @kmarthe on that grim night
    when I voted for @Indie she was a leftist
    claiming to be an independent centrist
    I'm holding you to your word about aouni
    I because all I could think about was brownie
    and aîné in French doesn't make sense
    this is getting too intense
    but I feel like I should keep going
    I'm not famous for towel throwing
    mostly just toxic attitude and mean spiritedness
    if you believe indie as a witness :p
    Think I rambled on enough
    And I need to end this
    It has been tough
    Here's a kiss 😙

Vote @Iron Maiden dummies :p *nine nine*

Iron Maiden

You have my vote princess
    Mostly for making me reassess
    my opinion on the Nazi pug
    a discussion that ended in a hug
    not really though I just needed a rhyme
    Don't feel like wasting too much time :p
    You may be my first vote for the right
    after @kmarthe on that grim night
    when I voted for @Indie she was a leftist
    claiming to be an independent centrist
    I'm holding you to your word about aouni
    I because all I could think about was brownie
    and aîné in French doesn't make sense
    this is getting too intense
    but I feel like I should keep going
    I'm not famous for towel throwing
    mostly just toxic attitude and mean spiritedness
    if you believe indie as a witness :p
    Think I rambled on enough
    And I need to end this
    It has been tough
    Here's a kiss 😙

Vote @Iron Maiden dummies :p *nine nine*
    Thyne rhymes
    Art not for swines
    This glorious prose
    Will bring me success by droves

This is the extent of my poetry, much thx for that endorsement and welcome to the trash side of things :)

Raficoo

View attachment 11133

mrsrx

Orange Room Supporter
    @Iron Maiden im in a tough spot...i cannot vote against iron maiden...unfair!
    when you win i need to know that every time u drop the mod hammer of glory some approprate music should play...let the hammer fall or something

Iron Maiden

If I give you my vote, would you convince Jo to bring back the "dislike" button? A middle finger emoticon would be a welcome addition, too.
    I would ask him once i weild the power of the mods!

@Iron Maiden im in a tough spot...i cannot vote against iron maiden...unfair!
    when you win i need to know that every time u drop the mod hammer of glory some approprate music should play...let the hammer fall or something
    Mighty fine idea, we can start a eulogy thread where we praise the fallen ones and meditate on the words that got them to meet mjollnir all with the appropriate song for each occasion of course.

mrsrx

Orange Room Supporter
    I would ask him once i weild the power of the mods!

Mighty fine idea, we can start a eulogy thread where we praise the fallen ones and meditate on the words that got them to meet mjollnir all with the appropriate song for each occasion of course.