Butthurt galore, Iron Maiden heeds the call

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Frankly, your campaign is a joke. And it seems like you're intent on using me as a scapegoat to further your political agenda. (Populist much?)
I'll be voting for you strictly out of 7aya, in the hopes you won't make it to the next round.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Frankly, your campaign is a joke. And it seems like you're intent on using me as a scapegoat to further your political agenda. (Populist much?)
I'll be voting for you strictly out of 7aya, in the hopes you won't make it to the next round.
@SeaAb how does one handle such blatant character assasination attempts in the middle of their own narcissistic thread??

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I may not have thought this through, but what the heck the call of power is too juicy to ignore.

I hereby bestow upon thee, dear readers, the privilege of knowing that i am running for mod of this most orange lounge.

Here’s my beautifully detailed program :
- I will do my best to limit @manifesto to ONE new thread per day, unless he too becomes a mod then i can do nothing sorry..
- I will work on my janitorial skills to better serve these glorious discussions and clear them of “trash” unless it is witty marvelous trash, then i would give that post the :lol: emo
- I shall do my best to manage my anger and limit my iron fist policies to vain wanabe trolls who post on Sundays from 2-6pm because it is usually my nap time.
- I can bring my expertise of software to better serve the forum in case theres a bug again *cough* edit button *cough* if @Jo gives me access to the source code :D
- I will ask @LVV to adress all the mods as “my princess”. And i think Jo should add this surname to any members who becomes a mod.
- I will lobby the admins to add more achievements to entice people to post more, because god knows how much i like your posts.
- I will ask @Aoune32! to change his name and avatar to something clearer and more representative of him.

And finally i will try to improve your musical tastes by having you listen to a somg everytime you open the forum in the morning.

Vote right! Vote Iron Maiden!

View attachment 11133

You have my vote IM!! Khey what a refreshing candidacy :)

Me I don't know if I am staying or not, too much work on my end and less time in the OR :p

I think I am better to leave the spot for someone else :) But if there is not enough candidates, then I will keep my candidacy!

@Jo are you fine with this plan?

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He will make a good mod. We will get to laugh a bit.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I look forward to seeing @Iron Maiden as moderator, and not just because of the humor caravan that is approaching.

Despite major disagreements over many, many topics, @Iron Maiden never denigrated a person's character, and he is not interested in preaching. Merely exchanging ideas... and the occasional fun trolling.

You got my vote. You may add "Endorsed by the Muki Campaign" to your candidate profile.

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i will vote for you mesh li annak iron.. li annak iron maiden lebanon