• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest,
    We have upgraded the forum, if you notice anything wrong or have any suggestion, please do write to us in this thread

C&R Bloc Portfolio: Ministry of Energy & Water (2009-20..)

superduper703

You don’t get to complain when you are against the fastest solution and fighting/delaying it since forever....
We are against the "fastest" (is "fastest" because Zibran told you so?) if it includes corruption, as has been proven by the virulent opposition to the plan by your allies and it being deemed illegal by a directorate of the government.

Moreover, what happened to the initial Zibran plan from 10 years ago. I thought that one was the fastest? He got 1.2 billion from Mitaki, stole money by rigging the bidding and using Chinese products instead of the GE products that were promised in the bid, and was finally put back in his place.

Wlek, you guys are fucking blind sheep. There is no use debating with you.

vegojimbo

We are against the "fastest" (is "fastest" because Zibran told you so?) if it includes corruption, as has been proven by the virulent opposition to the plan by your allies and it being deemed illegal by a directorate of the government.
by "your allies" u mean Amal? Now Berri has become a voice against corruption? wahahaha.
Moreover, what happened to the initial Zibran plan from 10 years ago. I thought that one was the fastest? He got 1.2 billion from Mitaki, stole money by rigging the bidding and using Chinese products instead of the GE products that were promised in the bid, and was finally put back in his place.
Hay ahdam chi. He stole money that was mostly never dispensed in the first place thanks to Ali Khalil. A world first.
Well someone is a blind sheep that's for sure. You're just wrong about who it is.

walidos

Orange Room Supporter

Wala yhimmak keep complaining and birthing and accusing others of being blind sheep :) and keep complaining while the blind sheep work and try

superduper703

by "your allies" u mean Amal? Now Berri has become a voice against corruption? wahahaha.
Wahahaha in your face. It was mostly the LF who refused to approve the minion's (Cesar) boats. But sure, keep trying.

Hay ahdam chi. He stole money that was mostly never dispensed in the first place thanks to Ali Khalil. A world first.
Not all of it was dispensed, but whatever amount was dispensed, part of it was stolen through the bidding sham for the GE/Chinese switcheroo that he concocted behind closed doors.

Well someone is a blind sheep that's for sure. You're just wrong about who it is.
No dude, at least I know that all of them are thieves. ALL OF THEM. You accept that the others are thieves, except for Zibran and his cronies. Who's the sheep now?

walidos

Orange Room Supporter
Wahahaha in your face. It was mostly the LF who refused to approve the minion's (Cesar) boats. But sure, keep trying.

Not all of it was dispensed, but whatever amount was dispensed, part of it was stolen through the bidding sham for the GE/Chinese switcheroo that he concocted behind closed doors.

No dude, at least I know that all of them are thieves. ALL OF THEM. You accept that the others are thieves, except for Zibran and his cronies. Who's the sheep now?

walidos

Orange Room Supporter
That's it. Personal attacks when cornered. Bye bye.
I see, so blind ducking sheep was not a personal insult :) it’s obvious you think that you cornered anyone, and that you pose as the victim of personal attacks :) ... just refer back to the pick i posted

superduper703

I see, so blind ducking sheep was not a personal insult :) it’s obvious you think that you cornered anyone, and that you pose as the victim of personal attacks :) ... just refer back to the pick i posted
I don't see "sheep" as a personal attack. It means "someone who follows his zaïm blindly". Many here, including you, defend Aoun and Zibran, in such a manner. In another post, I gave you a very flagrant example, which I'll repeat here: when Aoun told you to hate HA before 2005, you followed blindly. When he told you to love HA since 2006, you followed blindly. That's the definition of sheep.

Plus, I supported my "sheep" comment with arguments. You guys, when cornered, start blasting personal attacks with no counters.

walidos

Orange Room Supporter
I don't see "sheep" as a personal attack. It means "someone who follows his zaïm blindly". Many here, including you, defend Aoun and Zibran, in such a manner. In another post, I gave you a very flagrant example, which I'll repeat here: when Aoun told you to hate HA before 2005, you followed blindly. When he told you to love HA since 2006, you followed blindly. That's the definition of sheep.

Plus, I supported my "sheep" comment with arguments. You guys, when cornered, start blasting personal attacks with no counters.
Habibi I explained twice now that I couldn’t care less about gebran m, Aoun or anyone else, i care that electricity is delivered 24/7 which the boats project allow, whoever fights for this I will be with them, whoever fights against it I will criticise them. You are amongst those who fight this project for the sole reason that it is gebran and FPM trying to deliver it, and come and whine about being the worst country in electricity... so I ask you, who is “blindly following his zaïm”?

Now, please come back and tell me I am defending x y or z... so that I repost that picture from a few posts ago

superduper703

Habibi I explained twice now that I couldn’t care less about gebran m, Aoun or anyone else, i care that electricity is delivered 24/7 which the boats project allow, whoever fights for this I will be with them, whoever fights against it I will criticise them. You are amongst those who fight this project for the sole reason that it is gebran and FPM trying to deliver it, and come and whine about being the worst country in electricity... so I ask you, who is “blindly following his zaïm”?

Now, please come back and tell me I am defending x y or z... so that I repost that picture from a few posts ago
Problem is, I have no zaïm. So, I don't give a fuck. My problem with the boats, habibi, is that the deal may give us electricity, but is so fishy, it's been dealt legal blow after legislative blow and has been moved from one drawer to another for over a year now and nothing has happened.

Give me 2 billion dollars, I'll get you 24-hour electricity too. Except that it's not how governments work.

vegojimbo

Halla2 LF are allies of FPM bnazarak? Seriously your understanding of lebanese politics isn't better than my neighbor's cat. W bet2elle keep trying. Double wohahaha.

Halla2 u don't know any numbers about the amount dispensed but you are 100% sure that there was stealing and that there was a bidding sham. W on top of it all, GE the multibillion dollar conglomerate is part of it too. Ya 3en. Your inside sources are Julian Assange and Edward Snowden level. Why don't the CIA or FBI utilize your connections w vast network of friends? Or are they!

With all honesty, you know jack shit. I didn't exhonerate Gebran in any of my posts. The man is shady. But your arguments and accusations are the epitome of bullcrap and needed rebuttal, otherwise some naive readers will take your unanswered bull as facts.

LVV

Lies lies

Mighty Goat

Orange Room Supporter
Berri had the ministry for 15 years since 1990 and did nothing. FPM now has it for at least 10 years if not more and still nothing. Just talk! Not much difference to be honest.
Rafik Hariri was spending and he was in charge of the ministry and did nothing to reconnect Lebanese with electricity and also water. It was not part of his reconstruction of Lebanon plan.

Rafik Hariri was spending and he was in charge of the ministry and did nothing to reconnect Lebanese with electricity and also water. It was not part of his reconstruction of Lebanon plan.
chou da5al Rafik Hariri? The man has been dead since 2004-5 and still you want to blame him for this country illness. blame those who have the electricity file since 2005 and haven't done shit with it for 12 years. Hariri Senior was in power for no more than 10 years all up. Place your facts right. Don't just blame to blame.

vegojimbo

chou da5al Rafik Hariri? The man has been dead since 2004-5 and still you want to blame him for this country illness. blame those who have the electricity file since 2005 and haven't done shit with it for 12 years. Hariri Senior was in power for no more than 10 years all up. Place your facts right. Don't just blame to blame.
you talk about facts and not blaming for blaming yet you conveniently ignore that the side handling the electricity file has been prevented from accomplishing its plan and objectives by having the necessary money blocked. How do you want them to bring you electricity without money? Talk about irony.

you talk about facts and not blaming for blaming yet you conveniently ignore that the side handling the electricity file has been prevented from accomplishing its plan and objectives by having the necessary money blocked. How do you want them to bring you electricity without money? Talk about irony.
Maybe you have learnt not to give the MOF to the allies of your ally. :)

vegojimbo

Maybe you have learnt not to give the MOF to the allies of your ally. :)
And maybe you should stay humble, climb down your pedestal and realize you/me do not represent the entire country and have to compromise to gets things done and moving...just maybe.

Now if u have the slightest of memory, you'd remember that Berri wouldn't allow the formation of the government unless he was given the MOF. So me/you/Aoun didn't give the ally of the ally anything, he took it by his cunning and his use of the sectarian divisions. If u also remember, FPM told the shiite duo that it will not oppose Amal getting the MOF this time on the condition that in the next Cabinet a new side would get the MOF. Now how FPM is serious or willing to put up a fight for it, we will know after the parliamentary elections when a new Cabinet will have to be formed.

Last edited:

lebanese1

Legendary Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="ar" dir="rtl"><a href="#سيزار_أبي_خليل hashtag on Twitter">#سيزار_أبي_خليل</a>: <br>ـ 80% من العاملين في هذا القطاع من اللبنانيين<br>ـ التعامل التفضيلي للمتعهدين اللبنانيين بقيمة 10%، وتعامل تفضيلي للموردين اللبنانيين بقيمة 5%<br>ـ كل مبلغ يتجاوز الـ50 الف دولار، على الشركات اجراء مناقصة عمومية عليه يُعلن عنها دون تعامل تفضيلي للشركات المرتبطة بها <a href="Cesar Abi Khalil on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/pW9rHZ55Jb</a></p>— Cesar Abi Khalil (@CesarAbiKhalil) <a href=" ">December 4, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>