• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Can HA really take Galilee or Jerusalem in the next war ?

• Advertisement
  • Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    While it is not impossible thing to do that, I still consider it very interesting development...

They are doing it already since even before 2006. However this video is not shot by the Resistance and I even doubt it was aired by Al Manar TV. Looks more like the work and editing of an overzealous twitterati supporter.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They are doing it already since even before 2006. However this video is not shot by the Resistance and I even doubt it was aired by Al Manar TV. Looks more like the work and editing of an overzealous twitterati supporter.
    probably

Update: actually you triggered in me something that lately I have not been practicing, which is to double check the sources.
    So I went to the primary source which is Al Manar and they have put the video as their own scoop

Actually it is not that difficult (I guess) to pay one of the 1948 palestinians to make a drive there and take photos then upload it to some server