can the hatred directed towards Gebran Bassil be rationalized?

V

Viral

شهد سعر صرف الدولار في السوق السوداء اليوم الإثنين إرتفاعًا دراماتيكيًّا، حيث سجّل ما بين 7800 و 8000 ليرة لبنانية للدولار الواحد، بعد أن تراوح صباحًا ما بين 6200 و 6400 ليرة.
Time to celebrate then! Bassil failed and the LL is down the drain.
If this is not a genuine FPmer and true Lebanese who cares for the people, what is?:asshat:

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bottom line...he can't win. No matter what he does there will be criticism.

Not at all.

No matter how conscientious an architect is, you won't be able to tell, if he is forced to build a house with a corrupted architect; because, no matter how solid his side of the foundation, if the other side of the foundation is poorly built, the house will crumble.

In any case, I won't get into a protracted argument. I just wanted to make these two points. Have a nice day.
    Sounds like you two need better engineers 😛

V

Viral

They are basically saying bassil met with berri and akhouk riad w magically after the meetings rtafa3it lira ? :hilarious:
    Come think of it, I didn't realize Bassil meets with Berri and Salameh on regular basis for a casual drink to talk about the family.:banghead:

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Time to celebrate then! Bassil failed and the LL is down the drain.
    If this is not a genuine FPmer and true Lebanese who cares for the people, what is?:asshat:
    No that means that your original presumption that Bassil decreased the USD value in the black market is completely false.

Resistancefrom89

Resistancefrom89

• ironically, yes, the role of the minister of energy is just to make the plan and present it to the government.
    • the implementation of the pan is the responsibility of the government and the state.
    • and despite that, FPM being part of the government fought for the plan with its nails and its teeth, we were able to implement big portions of it, but failed in implementing it whole because it simply was not under our control and we were not strong enough to impose the solution by force.
    • now instead of changing the people like ali hassan khalil who have the ability to hinder these plans forever, you want to change Bassil? pshht big time hero you are.
    The state for the last years is called "Al 3ahd el Kawi". Why call it "al 3ahd el Kawi" if you can not implement power plant that are implemented from the deep Jungle of Africa to the poorest Latin American country? In what sens it is Kawi?

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

The state for the last years is called "Al 3ahd el Kawi". Why call it "al 3ahd el Kawi" if you can not implement power plant that are implemented from the deep Jungle of Africa to the poorest Latin American country? In what sens it is Kawi?
    Even if they were obstructed, why stay silent about this? Why still comfortably share power with the crooks in various institutions and municipalities? Why stay in government if there's a targeted plan against FPM?

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Even if they were obstructed, why stay silent about this? Why still comfortably share power with the crooks in various institutions and municipalities? Why stay in government if there's a targeted plan against FPM?
    It's the freaking system, FPM is a symptom nothing more. Out of the government or in the government, FPM or any other party can't do shit because the corruption renews itself perpetually.

A party in opposition outside the government typically works so that voters vote the ruling coalition out. This will never happen in Lebanon because of the system.
    By the same token, inside a government reforms are shot down at every turn because of the system.

At the end of the day, FPM & all of its closest allies is not even 23% of parliament. Even in a generous estimate of FPM being 100% squeaky clean, another 67% (at the least) of parliament are either corrupt or covering for corrupts. No way you can bring that down below 50% no matter what you do.

So off with that system already!

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

It's the freaking system, FPM is a symptom nothing more. Out of the government or in the government, FPM or any other party can't do shit because the corruption renews itself perpetually.

A party in opposition outside the government typically works so that voters vote the ruling coalition out. This will never happen in Lebanon because of the system.
    By the same token, inside a government reforms are shot down at every turn because of the system.

At the end of the day, FPM & all of its closest allies is not even 23% of parliament. Even in a generous estimate of FPM being 100% squeaky clean, another 67% (at the least) of parliament are either corrupt or covering for corrupts. No way you can bring that down below 50% no matter what you do.

So off with that system already!
    I completely agree but changing the system will give FPM an even smaller share given the dwindling demographics of Lebanese Christians. They should have advocated for decentralization since their inception and resign if the warlords refused reform and thus deny the latter's attempts at sabotaging FPM's image (assuming that they truly are about change and reform).

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    I completely agree but changing the system will give FPM an even smaller share given the dwindling demographics of Lebanese Christians. They should have advocated for decentralization since their inception and resign if the warlords refused reform and thus deny the latter's attempts at sabotaging FPM's image (assuming that they truly are about change and reform).
    I am asking for a partition or extreme decentralization in a way where every sect drink the poison of its own leader. I really don't care about FPM and its share. And with the current crisis, all of Lebanon will have dwindling demographics as soon as the ports open.

Resistancefrom89

Resistancefrom89

أعلنت "مؤسسة كهرباء لبنان" أنه، عند حوالي الساعة 10:20 من مساء الاثنين الواقع فيه 27/7/2020، طرأ عطل على قاطع (Disjoncteur) المجموعة الثالثة في معمل الجية الحراري، مما أدى الى انفصال خطي جية – بصاليم رقم 1 و2 150 ك.ف.، الأمر الذي أدى بدوره الى انفصال المجموعتين البخاريتين في كل من معملي الزهراني ودير عمار عن الشبكة، ثم تلتهما سائر مجموعات الإنتاج بسبب عدم ثبات الشبكة نتيجة تراجع الإنتاج الى حدوده الدنيا. بناء عليه، انقطعت التغذية بالتيار الكهربائي في جميع المناطق اللبنانية بما فيها بيروت الإدارية، وحالياً تواصل الفرق الفنية جهودها لإعادة المجموعات تباعا الى الخدمة، وتاليا إعادة التغذية الكهربائية تدريجيا الى مختلف المناطق.

وفي هذا السياق، أشارت مؤسسة كهرباء لبنان في بيانها إلى "أن الطلب على الطاقة يتجاوز حالياً الـ3400 ميغاوات، يقابله تراجع في الطاقة الإنتاجية لأسباب خارجة عن إرادة المؤسسة تعود الى النقص في المحروقات لزوم معامل الإنتاج، الأمر الذي يتسبب بعدم ثبات الشبكة الكهربائية مما يرفع من احتمال تكرار عملية انفصال مجموعات الإنتاج"

What a failure in planning a robust network...in the Jungle in Africa they managed to build a functional sytem. And please don t tell me Gebran was not allowed to work. It is obvious he was busy staffing the administration with his bodies and dealing and wealing with Nader.

R

Ralph N

أعلنت "مؤسسة كهرباء لبنان" أنه، عند حوالي الساعة 10:20 من مساء الاثنين الواقع فيه 27/7/2020، طرأ عطل على قاطع (Disjoncteur) المجموعة الثالثة في معمل الجية الحراري، مما أدى الى انفصال خطي جية – بصاليم رقم 1 و2 150 ك.ف.، الأمر الذي أدى بدوره الى انفصال المجموعتين البخاريتين في كل من معملي الزهراني ودير عمار عن الشبكة، ثم تلتهما سائر مجموعات الإنتاج بسبب عدم ثبات الشبكة نتيجة تراجع الإنتاج الى حدوده الدنيا. بناء عليه، انقطعت التغذية بالتيار الكهربائي في جميع المناطق اللبنانية بما فيها بيروت الإدارية، وحالياً تواصل الفرق الفنية جهودها لإعادة المجموعات تباعا الى الخدمة، وتاليا إعادة التغذية الكهربائية تدريجيا الى مختلف المناطق.

وفي هذا السياق، أشارت مؤسسة كهرباء لبنان في بيانها إلى "أن الطلب على الطاقة يتجاوز حالياً الـ3400 ميغاوات، يقابله تراجع في الطاقة الإنتاجية لأسباب خارجة عن إرادة المؤسسة تعود الى النقص في المحروقات لزوم معامل الإنتاج، الأمر الذي يتسبب بعدم ثبات الشبكة الكهربائية مما يرفع من احتمال تكرار عملية انفصال مجموعات الإنتاج"

What a failure in planning a robust network...in the Jungle in Africa they managed to build a functional sytem. And please don t tell me Gebran was not allowed to work. It is obvious he was busy staffing the administration with his bodies and dealing and wealing with Nader.

They stopped the country so that Gebran becomes a minister. I was okay because I said if he comes he will surly do great things.
    they stopped the country so that Aoun becomes President I was okay because I said if he comes he will surely do Greater then Great things..
    FOr otv they made demonstrations..
    For Bassil and Aoun to have power they did demonstrations.
    To protect Aoun in his Palace they made demonstrations...

But 10 years they didnt do demonstrations protest so that they get the Electricity..
    Bassil the liar said he wasnt allowed to bring electricity the same Liar said there are two ways you can get what you want in this country first Moumena3a and second the Force...

Well you got what you want Bassill..... with Moumena3a siyesiye... Why didnt you do that to bring electricity?
    Why didnt you do that to do other great things for your people?

You liar said FPM is a democratic party... It never was ..... People thought it is, up until you canceled the elections forced everyone out....

No one believes you....Bunch of Hypocrates... Ikta3 Siyassi... Ikta3 Mali Fassed... I will never forget those promises Aoun...you lied.
    You put your family... they are betraying each other... Law fi menon kher keno etafa2o...

Sadly we are still saying FPM bi dal ahssan men hawdik.... But reality is, hayda maba2a byemshe halo.... Bring France to rule us w khalasna ba2a...

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    They stopped the country so that Gebran becomes a minister. I was okay because I said if he comes he will surly do great things.
    they stopped the country so that Aoun becomes President I was okay because I said if he comes he will surely do Greater then Great things..

But 10 years they didnt do demonstrations protest so that they get the Electricity..
    Bassil the liar said he wasnt allowed to bring electricity the same Liar said there are two ways you can get what you want in this country first Moumena3a and second the Force...

Well you got what you want Bassill..... with Moumena3a siyesiye... Why didnt you do that to bring electricity?

You liar said FPM is a democratic party... It never was ..... People thought it is, up until you canceled the elections forced everyone out....

No one believes you....Bunch of Hypocrates... Ikta3 Siyassi... Ikta3 Mali Fassed... I will never forget those promises Aoun...you lied.
    You put your family... they are betraying each other... Law fi menon kher keno etafa2o...

Sadly we are still saying FPM bi dal ahssan men hawdik.... But reality is, hayda maba2a byemshe halo.... Bring France to rule us w khalasna ba2a...
    Man. 3anjad i feel for you, 3am tetkhabbat ktir. Khalas ya 3amme, quit saying FPM is better than the rest. Try something new, Charbel Nahhas for example. You don't have to support a party just because they're Christian. Give someone else a chance and move on.

R

Ralph N

Man. 3anjad i feel for you, 3am tetkhabbat ktir. Khalas ya 3amme, quit saying FPM is better than the rest. Try something new, Charbel Nahhas for example. You don't have to support a party just because they're Christian. Give someone else a chance and move on.
    Ma fi hadda.... we just had high hopes on Aoun and Bassil......

No one deserves our trust.. everyone screwed up....

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Ma fi hadda.... we just had high hopes on Aoun and Bassil......

No one deserves our trust.. everyone screwed up....
    We? 7kee 3an 7alak. 2oo3a tfajjerlna another #ForumRevolution min wara dahrna. :cigar:

R

Ralph N

We? 7kee 3an 7alak. 2oo3a tfajjerlna another #ForumRevolution min wara dahrna. :cigar:
    It doesnt do any good man.... forget about everything....they just got what they wanted... the presidency, the ministry...money, fame power... but thats about it....

They should have been the Mou3aradda...forever....the mou3aradda inside the government... make protests , make demonstrations force the electricity the dams everything....
    The table turned on them....saro masskhara... while I dont support cursing anyone .... but bassil is such a bad one for leadership... he can be super minister but not super leader....FPM needs to make elections , bassil withdraws for 4 years...leave it to some one who wins the election fair this time.. then we may have hope...

R

Ralph N

Hayde we. means a lot of people like me, lot of FPM ers who are like me, I know people mounassekin in great Kada2s... they all hate what happened to FPM, yes they support bassil but they know in closed rooms what happened was a terrible mistake....

baleha

baleha

I think this picture explains a lot why Bassil attracts so much animosity .... Would Joumblatt or Berri or any one else make this PR mistake?
    The man has a talent in attracting hate, he likes it maybe, just like Trump adores controversy.

EeCYznCXsAAGSYj.jpg

NewLeb

NewLeb

I think this picture explains a lot why Bassil attracts so much animosity .... Would Joumblatt or Berri or any one else make this PR mistake?
    The man has a talent in attracting hate, he likes it maybe, just like Trump adores controversy.

View attachment 20172
    Well, Trump is just a troll. I don’t think Bassil is one....

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

View attachment 20172
    I don't think he likes it, he's just smart guy burdened by a low emotional IQ. The man most likely has a napoleon complex and always has a point to prove. He antagonizes people as a self-defense mechanism not out of hatred.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I vote for France returning. Lebanon would become Paradise.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk