Can we Trust Hezbollah?

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hezbollah was constituted in 1985 as an Islamic Resistance in Lebanon. At the point of its constitution the ultimate goal of Hezbollah has been the constitution of an Islamic order in Lebanon subservient to Wilayat Al Faqih a theological concept of the state which is centered in Iran.

In Lebanon only those that are converted into the Marje3eyah of Khamenii can join the organization and become members of its ranks and institutions. It is an exclusionary institution where membership is exclusively defined by loyalty to the Grand Ayatoullah Khamenii the supreme leader of Wilayat Al Faqih.

Can Hezbollah become government? are they legitimate to become government being an institution armed constituted and instituted by a foreign state.

• Advertisement
  • Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is interesting to see how scared the people in Lebanon are from speaking about the topic that is haunting them daily.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    To ease up this topic. I can start with asking how representative is the political body representing the majority. Is this political entity representative of this sect perceived as a homogeneous category called the Shi'a.

We all know that this grand category called Shi'a actually functions as a multi-sectarian unit founded on difference not unanimity. In Lebanon, the conservatives of this category may follow one of three dominant marje3yeh's. The first is Sistani in Iraq. The second is Khamenii in Iran, and the third was Mohamed Hassan Fadlallah the Lebanese who ceased to be a local marje3yah with his death. Since, in essence the marje3 must be alive. The vast majority does not follow any of these. They are agnostics.

The death of Fadlallah caused a vacuum in the local Lebanese moderate marje3iyah. The question of who is the Lebanese marje3 after him was never addressed. This is very problematic. Because Sayed Hassan Nasrallah is filling the vacuum without being qualified to do so.

Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah is not a marje3. He speaks on behalf of a merje3 and this merje3 is Khamenii in Iran. In the sectarian lingo Sayed Hassan Nasrallah has the authority to speak with his followers religiously. He has no religious authority over anyone that does not follow his sect. His sect is a significant sect and may not be imposed on the Shi'a as a totality because the Shi'a are not a totality of a homogeneous sect.

If a proportionate law is to be taken into consideration, then the issue of the sect of Hezbollah should also be considered as a sect independent of the rest of the Lebanese Shi'a. Since it is particular and specific to a marje3 that is not Lebanese. Hezbollah being a majority is not representative of the Shi'a sect of Lebanon, since, the sect Hezbollah follows has only come into being after the Iranian Revolution and was constituted by Khomeini in Iran.

This point of difference must be addressed in any sectarian attempt to impose one religious marje3eah over the Shi'a of Lebanon, especially when this particularistic new sect has just emerged and is imposing itself over the people from above.

Colter

Colter

Hezbollah was constituted in 1985 as an Islamic Resistance in Lebanon. At the point of its constitution the ultimate goal of Hezbollah has been the constitution of an Islamic order in Lebanon subservient to Wilayat Al Faqih a theological concept of the state which is centered in Iran.

In Lebanon only those that are converted into the Marje3eyah of Khamenii can join the organization and become members of its ranks and institutions. It is an exclusionary institution where membership is exclusively defined by loyalty to the Grand Ayatoullah Khamenii the supreme leader of Wilayat Al Faqih.

Can Hezbollah become government? are they legitimate to become government being an institution armed constituted and instituted by a foreign state.
    No! An Islamic theocracy is a kind of cancer!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    A so called canadian citizen that has no link or interrest to lebanon lecturing us about our fears.. enjoying ur circle jerk much?

It is interesting to see how scared the people in Lebanon are from speaking about the topic that is haunting them daily.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A so called canadian citizen that has no link or interrest to lebanon lecturing us about our fears.. enjoying ur circle jerk much?
    Really, I advise you to understand the meaning of the word "interest in Lebanon". If I had no interest, I would not be here and I would not start the post.

You are free to trust and support Hezbollah. You are not free to undermine the opposition to your position by questioning intentions and interests and accuse the opposition of working for Israel, being Israelies, Jews, and Zionist only because you have no ability to discuss your position in a civilized way.

Civilized means discuss, debate, and negotiate. Uncivilized means violently kill. The latter is not good in the circles of intellect, except here of course.

As you may well know, there is opposition to Hezbollah's attempt to dominate the country politically inside Lebanon. This is factual.

You trying to make all Lebanese seem as if they are on your side and there is no opposition is a lie.

If you care about the security of Lebanon you do not hide opposition, you should not oppress opposition you should reason with it. Otherwise it may demand to speak by the same power you oppress with. This is a matter of physics. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Really, I advise you to understand the meaning of the word "interest in Lebanon". If I had no interest, I would not be here and I would not start the post.

You are free to trust and support Hezbollah. You are not free to undermine the opposition to your position by questioning intentions and interests and accuse the opposition of working for Israel, being Israelies, Jews, and Zionist only because you have no ability to discuss your position in a civilized way.

Civilized means discuss, debate, and negotiate. Uncivilized means violently kill. The latter is not good in the circles of intellect, except here of course.

As you may well know, there is opposition to Hezbollah's attempt to dominate the country politically inside Lebanon. This is factual.

You trying to make all Lebanese seem as if they are on your side and there is no opposition is a lie.

If you care about the security of Lebanon you do not hide opposition, you should not oppress opposition you should reason with it. Otherwise it may demand to speak by the same power you oppress with. This is a matter of physics. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
    You said you're not Lebanese. You proud yourself of being Canadian and you refer to our country, us the Lebanese, as "your country"

Then who is the "we" in your title? "We", the Canadians? Or "we" the Israelis? Or "We" the La7dists, or "We" the Martians...

Who is "We"?

F

Fadi66

if there was no hezbollah in Lebanon you would all be dead or have emigrated to Canada by now and your kids and wives would be slaves with daech. So stop with the philosophical/racist mumbo jumbo and talk about things you understand.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    if there was no hezbollah in Lebanon you would all be dead or have emigrated to Canada by now and your kids and wives would be slaves with daech. So stop with the philosophical/racist mumbo jumbo and talk about things you understand.
    No one is speaking about their role militarily in this thread. This thread is dealing with politics and government.

While recognizing the fact that Hezbollah is securing the Lebanese territories, I also recognize that this is a military task . This is why they should not be involved in either politics or government. In fact, they cannot in essence be a political party when we know they are not a political party they are a militancy.

Can a militancy become the parliamentary majority representing the Shi'a when this militancy is a sectarian group particularistic in its own understanding of the fusion between religion, politics and militancy? When in fact Lebanon's constitution separates powers , is secular and is constituted by citizens.

Last edited:
    Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You said you're not Lebanese. You proud yourself of being Canadian and you refer to our country, us the Lebanese, as "your country"

Then who is the "we" in your title? "We", the Canadians? Or "we" the Israelis? Or "We" the La7dists, or "We" the Martians...

Who is "We"?
    The situation as it goes when one is a dual citizen is that a dual citizen is the actual citizen in the state where they practice their civil and political rights, mainly vote.

Taking that I do not recognize the legitimacy of the Lebanese sectarian system I do not vote in Lebanon for warlords.

You have no business and no say in the fact that I am also Lebanese. I am not one of you if you are Hezbollah, because I do not recognize the authority of Khamenii over the Lebanese political decision making process.

I am Lebanese Canadian. This is who I am. I am also from South Lebanon. This is non of your business.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Who is "We"?
    The situation as it goes when one is a dual citizen is that a dual citizen is the actual citizen in the state where they practice their civil and political rights, mainly vote.

Taking that I do not recognize the legitimacy of the Lebanese sectarian system I do not vote in Lebanon for warlords.

You have no business and no say in the fact that I am also Lebanese. I am not one of you if you are Hezbollah, because I do not recognize the authority of Khamenii over the Lebanese political decision making process.

I am Lebanese Canadian. This is who I am. I am also from South Lebanon. This is non of your business.
    So you're exclusively a Canadian when it suits you, then you switch to being a true Lebanese, then a Lebanese-Canadian, and then to even a Southerner, if needed, also you can present yourself as part Jewish, then as a Shiia, but at the same time as true secular, but you can also be a humanist, while being at the same time a hardcore abortion guru and a murder apologist, depending on the murderer, or the victim.

In fact you're not only a multiculturalist aberration, but also a multifaceted product, who like a chameleon, changes his face constantly just to deceive by blending in. Only the Chameleon does it by natural reflex, while you just do it in bad faith, to suit your narratives.

Someone hand me some popcorn for God's sake...This is intense.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So you're exclusively a Canadian when it suits you, then you switch to being a true Lebanese, then a Lebanese-Canadian, and then to even a Southerner, if needed, also you can present yourself as part Jewish, then as a Shiia, but at the same time as true secular, but you can also be a humanist, while being at the same time a hardcore abortion guru and a murder apologist, depending on the murderer, or the victim.

In fact you're not only a multiculturalist aberration, but also a multifaceted product, who like a chameleon, changes his face constantly just to deceive by blending in. Only the Chameleon does it by natural reflex, while you just do it in bad faith, to suit your narratives.

Someone hand me some popcorn for God's sake...This is intense.
    Can you shut the fu*k up.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Jo & mods (@kmarthe @Indie @loubnaniTO @DLT @Silence @Hawkeye), if I may. Some cleanup is needed on this aisle.

Quality of threads is going downhill when you have some posters focusing on (incessantly attacking) character and identity of person who is starting threads, rather than the content of those threads. I do not know what @Mighty Goat's nationality, religion, or origin has to do with the topic of this thread.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Jo & mods (@kmarthe @Indie @loubnaniTO @DLT @Silence @Hawkeye), if I may. Some cleanup is needed on this aisle.

Quality of threads is going downhill when you have some posters focusing on (incessantly attacking) character and identity of person who is starting threads, rather than the content of those threads. I do not know what @Mighty Goat's nationality, religion, or origin has to do with the topic of this thread.
    Oh it's relevant. Actually it's the most relevant issue here.

When the title says "can WE..." it's most important to define the "WE" first.

Since the answer will most certainly depend on who is asking, in that case.

And since only a concerned Lebanese has the legitimacy to ask such a question.

For example, if "WE" means "us the Lebanese", then you, the confirmed and self declared Zionist on this forum, are not concerned by this discussion and subsequently, your mere presence in it can only be considered as trolling. Hence it is better that you refrain from posting in this thread, or be banned from it.

I don't go out on Israeli forums and open threads like "Can we (Israeli), do this or that"...Do I?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

For example, if "WE" means "us the Lebanese", then you, the confirmed and self declared Zionist on this forum, are not concerned by this discussion and subsequently, your mere presence in it can only be considered as trolling. Hence it is better that you refrain from posting in this thread, or be banned from it.

I don't go out on Israeli forums and open threads like "Can we (Israeli), do this or that"...Do I?
    You are not a mod and the post was not addressed to you.

@mods, this is exactly what I am talking about.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

You are not a mod and the post was not addressed to you.

@mods, this is exactly what I am talking about.
    And you are not concerned by the discussion in this thread, since it is specified to be a discussion in between Lebanese.

Not in between Lebanese and Zionists.

Unless the "WE" in the title refers to any other group than the Lebanese.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And you are not concerned by the discussion in this thread, since it is specified to be a discussion in between Lebanese.

This is a public forum, I can post in any topic I want until administration (@Jo) revokes my privileges. If you do not like what and where I am posting, feel free to add me to your ignore list.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

This Forum is on the internet. I hope you paid attention to this little fact. You may have control over speech within the territories you are occupying in Lebanon. You cannot control the world from speaking.

You do not own the country. In this country there are others. Even though you like to speak and hear takbir after you finish speaking about yourself, rising yourself on a pedestal by degrading others, you may not get the same effect when your weapons do no scare. Free thinking people may ask why is he degrading everyone else. They may also ask how is the audience all consenting to his speech. They would also asky why there is no opposition. Because free people see the full picture.

You should ask Iran to provide you with rockets that would kill the Lebanese diaspora, in Canada, in the United States of America, in Europe, in Latin America, in Mexico, and in Australia. We exist. We are the Lebanese Diaspora. We hold citizenships of the countries that are allies with the United States of America. This is your enemy. This enemy of yours and its allies is also the home for the Lebanese Diaspora. You are saying that the Lebanese Diaspora have no right to speak about issues related to Lebanon. This is because you are the regulator of speech in Lebanon.

It was a minister that works for the Free Patriotic Movement that made the Lebanese issue also an issue of the Lebanese in the Diaspora.

Sadly, he thought the West is Christian where Christian Lebanese only live in the Diaspora.

You know, he did not care about them. He just wanted them to vote for him. He is losing an ally for that.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is a public forum, I can post in any topic I want until administration (@Jo) revokes my privileges. If you do not like what and where I am posting, feel free to add me to your ignore list.
    That is not the question.

The question is who the "WE" in the title refers to. If it refers to "us the Lebanese", then you have no business in participating in this discussion. It's not me the one who wrote the title, but your goaty friend. Blame her.