Can we Trust Hezbollah?

R

ruins

Only because you are an employed dog with no values that you think others are employed by someone and others do not speak their own minds. This is because when you speak about others you are projecting your own self and your own value system. You speak with your values.

The only entity that resists my discourse in Canada is the Zionist right. This like like the Christian right and the Shi'a right in Lebanon. These are the powers of oppression and resistance that I also resist. You see resistance is a two way process of an oppressor and oppressed. Both resist each other to reach a balance. If you think The Zionists employ me. I think you do not know what Zionism is. I also think you support them to discredit me in the same way they discredit my speech. You, The Zionist right and HA share one common strategy, you aim to make me look like I work for Israel or I work for the "enemies" of Iran. They like to make me look like I work for Hezbollah and Iran. I am caught in this spot for certain. It is not comfortable because I feel the pressure and I refuse to become oppressed.

I am an independent graduate student, I get no funding, and no one pays for the things I say. No one. Not Hezbollah and not the Zionists. They do not pay for people that speak their minds. They are afraid of people that speak their minds. Because they are afraid they discredit them. You are insecure. You work for some entity and assume everyone is like you.

But pay attention, your censorship techniques and your intimidation methods did not succeed in making me move out of here and speaking my mind, because I fund myself and the money I invest in funding myself is more important than any money an employer may pay. I make my own money. I am not employed by someone. I do not look for employment and I survive. Believe it or not.
No, we cannot trust Hezbollah.

• Advertisement
  • Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In my opinion and following the intellectual, political and social bankruptcy demonstrated by Hezbollah as broadcast in Sayed Hassan Nasraalah speech in the memory of Fatima el Zahra'a, one can conclude that Hezbollah is collapsing morally.

Only an Israeli attack on Lebanon and an Israeli strike would change this moral collapse. So, we get the media speaking about Israeli' military planning an attack on Lebanon. The source of such rumors is the Israeli media. Go figure.

See the situation is now being handled in Syria by Israel. Israel drops a couple of rocket in Syria. It claims it is attacking Hezbollah. Then Sayed Hassan Nasrallah appears to say Israel is supporting ISIS. Here we get a push from Israel to give Nasrallah and his thugs cart blanch to dominate Lebanon by the fear of Israel and submission to Hezbollah the savior of Lebanon.

It is very obvious.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    no one is scared sa3our, you can say whatever you want about HA or anyone else, do you have the same internet as we do?
    It is when you stop dividing people by the sectarian identity you wish to categorize people with so that you may divide and conquer that you would start speaking of the interest of the public as a whole.

As long as you speak of your personal and ideological interest by which you divide the people in the country based on enforcement of your political ideology, that serves your interest and your party interest and not public interest. You would be nothing but a number in the casualties that would collapse with the collapse of the system you promote. You will become the chapter we will write in our book of history that would celebrate the victory of the people over the interests of the few. You stand with the forces of oppression and we stand against you and Hezbollah as the people's resistance to your idea of sectarian division and sectarian mobilization which makes you able to control with the discourse of "us" versus "them".

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    JeanH said:
    no one is scared sa3our, you can say whatever you want about HA or anyone else, do you have the same internet as we do?

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Have you paid attention that Sayed Hassan Nasrallah keeps reminding the public that he is on top of what everyone is saying on social media. I think this is associated with the conception of being god speaking to you, watching you and telling you, he has his spies making what you say have a meaning.

Then one asks by what system of reference do they decode your text. Do they decode your text by their own system of reference or yours. I say theirs. In essence, anyone that is a HA cannot understand a Western system of reference from outside the lens of the dogma.

Take the example of the section of same sex in the previous post. Bluntly, he lies to these poor women as he claims falsely that Western societies are changing the family unit by promoting same sex relations and same sex marriage. This is a lie. Western societies accept the natural fact of creation. In this fact there were homosexuals since day one. It is not unnatural. Western societies just do not think that homosexuals should be punished by society. They also do not think that homosexuals should be discriminated against. And you know, marriage of homosexuals is about containing sexual intercourse between the couple just as it is the case with heterosexual. The West is human.

To say that homosexuality is against what god has created is also a lie. Because the Sayed forgot that god himself spoke about a homosexual community in the story of Lut. The question one asks was the homosexual community from the Lut story created by god, or were they part of Darwin's evolution.

Clearly, homosexuals existed as early as Abraham. Since the Sayed believes in creation one would say, it is from that perspective one should believe that homosexuals must have been created by god. Refusing to accept the fact that they exist does not mean that they are against what god created, because god must have created them to start with.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hezbollah cannot fight the United States from Syria. Hezbollah is the only excuse that may lead to any justification to a North American attack on the government of Syria.

The only reason why the Syrian government is attacked is because Hezbollah, a militancy that is categorized as a terrorist organization in North America, is participating in the war in Syria, as a proxy of the Iranian government.

Hezbollah fails to share with anyone what are its objectives in Lebanon or from being in the Syrian war. Why are they inside Syria we do not know why.

I doubt it that this organization would maintain any of the respect it gathered during the 2006 war. It stands paralyzed against an enemy it cannot fight but brags about to recruit against Israel when in actuality, Hezbollah is destroying our culture, our history, our identity and more is coming.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    shock troops of amal unit, of heseb allah army in action

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What are these thugs doing?
    Too much allah may bring anger in people's hearts. Imagine a dogma that recruits people to kill and be violent. It produced this type of creatures. He is not an animal. This is an insult to animals to assume that animals behave in such a destructive manner. He is a Twelver Shi'a. This is a religion that comes from Iran and Iraq and teaches people that being an asshole may get you a place in heaven as "jihad" is embodied in destruction of other people's property. They were Ma7roumeen now henneh muntasereen. Heik el intisar 3emel fehon.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Hezbollah cannot fight the United States from Syria. Hezbollah is the only excuse that may lead to any justification to a North American attack on the government of Syria.

The only reason why the Syrian government is attacked is because Hezbollah, a militancy that is categorized as a terrorist organization in North America, is participating in the war in Syria, as a proxy of the Iranian government.

Hezbollah fails to share with anyone what are its objectives in Lebanon or from being in the Syrian war. Why are they inside Syria we do not know why.

I doubt it that this organization would maintain any of the respect it gathered during the 2006 war. It stands paralyzed against an enemy it cannot fight but brags about to recruit against Israel when in actuality, Hezbollah is destroying our culture, our history, our identity and more is coming.
    What? I think HA has made pretty clear they wanna establish an Islamic State in Lebanon, but they`ll only call for it when they are sure they have a majority to pass a referendum. About Syria, well they`re simply following Iranian intructions, who hopes to expand their influence in the region. Also they they know they`ve lost much of it`s reputation across the Arab world due to what they`ve been doing in Syria and their support for Assad.. just imagine if whoever replaces Assad and the new government states they consider HA a terrorist organization and an enemy of Syria for all the killings the`d committed during the war. It would become pretty difficult for Iran to continue funding them.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What? I think HA has made pretty clear they wanna establish an Islamic State in Lebanon, but they`ll only call for it when they are sure they have a majority to pass a referendum. About Syria, well they`re simply following Iranian intructions, who hopes to expand their influence in the region. Also they they know they`ve lost much of it`s reputation across the Arab world due to what they`ve been doing in Syria and their support for Assad.. just imagine if whoever replaces Assad and the new government states they consider HA a terrorist organization and an enemy of Syria for all the killings the`d committed during the war. It would become pretty difficult for Iran to continue funding them.
    I am certain that the ground is polarized around the Saudis and Iranians at the time being. The end would be coalition government with these two extremist poles where each would still be an ally to one of these extremist states in a paralyzed government by international decision making. This is the best government for Syria.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    يس تلاته بواحد الله و حزب الله ومالك يوم الدين أله واحد آمين

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    المهم نفهم أنه الشيطان أقدر على الأنسان من العقل الأنساني.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    يس تلاته بواحد الله و حزب الله ومالك يوم الدين أله واحد آمين

How much Islam mistrust humans
    Such a sex driven religious interpretations.

It's hopeless

L

Libanes

Hezbollah was constituted in 1985 as an Islamic Resistance in Lebanon. At the point of its constitution the ultimate goal of Hezbollah has been the constitution of an Islamic order in Lebanon subservient to Wilayat Al Faqih a theological concept of the state which is centered in Iran.

In Lebanon only those that are converted into the Marje3eyah of Khamenii can join the organization and become members of its ranks and institutions. It is an exclusionary institution where membership is exclusively defined by loyalty to the Grand Ayatoullah Khamenii the supreme leader of Wilayat Al Faqih.

Can Hezbollah become government? are they legitimate to become government being an institution armed constituted and instituted by a foreign state.
    Impossible - I'm from the very community that Hezbollah has bought and brainwashed so I can tell you from my experience and from speaking to their most hardcore supporters - they're not religious fundamentalists but they are loyal to Iran first and don't ever misconstrue because Iran and Lebanon's interest may be the same at some points. Hezbollah is just playing President Aoun and everyone else - they have a longer-term plan and they're nothing but an Iranian extension. They're so spineless they have even erased our Lebanese traditions and the customs of our grandparents and started bringing Chadours to Lebanon and their men don't even wear a necktie because Khoemeini told them this is the dress/customs of the West lol... the irony of it all is that 99.99% of Hezbollah supporters are in line begging the West for visas and Khoemeini himself was exiled, lived, and benefitted from the West. They're idiots and the sooner we stop pretending and just calling them out for what they are the better. This isn't implying confrontation or war - this is just saying things as they are as the majority of their own supporters themselves are ignorant of the implications of their support for the so-called 'Party of God' lol...