Can we Trust Hezbollah?

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

Impossible - I'm from the very community that Hezbollah has bought and brainwashed so I can tell you from my experience and from speaking to their most hardcore supporters - they're not religious fundamentalists but they are loyal to Iran first and don't ever misconstrue because Iran and Lebanon's interest may be the same at some points. Hezbollah is just playing President Aoun and everyone else - they have a longer-term plan and they're nothing but an Iranian extension. They're so spineless they have even erased our Lebanese traditions and the customs of our grandparents and started bringing Chadours to Lebanon and their men don't even wear a necktie because Khoemeini told them this is the dress/customs of the West lol... the irony of it all is that 99.99% of Hezbollah supporters are in line begging the West for visas and Khoemeini himself was exiled, lived, and benefitted from the West. They're idiots and the sooner we stop pretending and just calling them out for what they are the better. This isn't implying confrontation or war - this is just saying things as they are as the majority of their own supporters themselves are ignorant of the implications of their support for the so-called 'Party of God' lol...
Yeh yeh they're playing everyone, except you.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Impossible - I'm from the very community that Hezbollah has bought and brainwashed so I can tell you from my experience and from speaking to their most hardcore supporters - they're not religious fundamentalists but they are loyal to Iran first and don't ever misconstrue because Iran and Lebanon's interest may be the same at some points. Hezbollah is just playing President Aoun and everyone else - they have a longer-term plan and they're nothing but an Iranian extension. They're so spineless they have even erased our Lebanese traditions and the customs of our grandparents and started bringing Chadours to Lebanon and their men don't even wear a necktie because Khoemeini told them this is the dress/customs of the West lol... the irony of it all is that 99.99% of Hezbollah supporters are in line begging the West for visas and Khoemeini himself was exiled, lived, and benefitted from the West. They're idiots and the sooner we stop pretending and just calling them out for what they are the better. This isn't implying confrontation or war - this is just saying things as they are as the majority of their own supporters themselves are ignorant of the implications of their support for the so-called 'Party of God' lol...
    People are waking up against this terrorist organization -- let's hope it ain't too late.

L

Libanes

Yeh yeh they're playing everyone, except you.
    The best rebuttal you could come up with? By the looks of your picture and name, I'm assuming you're one of the brainwashed Ashoura fanatics that Hezbollah created - literally you guys have recreated your identities and imported Iran's culture, it's a disgrace to our traditions and to our families, grandparents, ancestors, etc. Anyway, it's just propaganda, not disimilar to the Jews/holocaust. Let me guess, you're a typical Hezbollah supporter yet live and benefit from the West?

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

The best rebuttal you could come up with? By the looks of your picture and name, I'm assuming you're one of the brainwashed Ashoura fanatics that Hezbollah created - literally you guys have recreated your identities and imported Iran's culture, it's a disgrace to our traditions and to our families, grandparents, ancestors, etc. Anyway, it's just propaganda, not disimilar to the Jews/holocaust. Let me guess, you're a typical Hezbollah supporter yet live and benefit from the West?
    By the looks of my picture I'm a brainwashed fanatic? You should be a detective. Your analytical skills have me gobsmacked. Who is 'our' and 'you' lol? Live and benefit from the West? If it makes you feel better, the Shia community in Sydney is generally a law abiding one that don't threaten others or impose anything on others. I was born and bred in Australia and I'm proud to be Aussie and Lebanese, like I'm proud to be Muslim, like I'm proud to be a follower of Ahl al Bayt(as). Waving a ya Hussein flag with the harbour bridge in the background is not fanatic, but rather picturesque and modern lol. Go wack a piñata, or something else, and let some steam out. You have an obvious complex with Shia. Ps: my name has nothing to do with religion lol.

L

Libanes

By the looks of my picture I'm a brainwashed fanatic? You should be a detective. Your analytical skills have me gobsmacked. Who is 'our' and 'you' lol? Live and benefit from the West? If it makes you feel better, the Shia community in Sydney is generally a law abiding one that don't threaten others or impose anything on others. I was born and bred in Australia and I'm proud to be Aussie and Lebanese, like I'm proud to be Muslim, like I'm proud to be a follower of Ahl al Bayt(as). Waving a ya Hussein flag with the harbour bridge in the background is not fanatic, but rather picturesque and modern lol. Go wack a piñata, or something else, and let some steam out. You have an obvious complex with Shia. Ps: my name has nothing to do with religion lol.
    I'm Shia myself but unlike the majority, and even though we supported the 'resistance' against Israel's occupation of our villages (which existed before and will exist after Hezbollah), we never changed our identities and remained true to Lebanon and our customs and traditions. Nothing else you wrote is even worth commenting on, as you mentioned, typical Hezbollah supporter, live and benefit from the West yet have this weird obsession with Iran.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    حتفلت الفنانة اللبنانيةمايا دياببالمناولة الأولى لإبنتها "كاي" بحضور والد الطفلةعباس ناصر، وشاركت محبيها عبر مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي صورةً لها برفقة إبنتها وعباس عبر صفحتها، إلاّ أنّ مايا تعرّضت لحملة شرسة أجبرتها على إلغاء خاصية التعليق على الصورة.

ما تعرّضت له مايا دياب بسبب هذه الصورة هو إعتداء إرهابي، يفضح عقول شريحة كبيرة من روّاد هذه المواقع التواصل الإجتماعي ويكشف أسباب تدهور المستوى الثقافي والإجتماعي والأخلاقي في مجتمعاتنا، وما تعرّضت له مايا تتعرّض له كل فنانة وفنان يكشف عن خياراتها الخاصة.

her husband is shia
    she was almost killed and her husband houder dammo for allowing his daughter to have baptism

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

I'm Shia myself but unlike the majority, and even though we supported the 'resistance' against Israel's occupation of our villages (which existed before and will exist after Hezbollah), we never changed our identities and remained true to Lebanon and our customs and traditions. Nothing else you wrote is even worth commenting on, as you mentioned, typical Hezbollah supporter, live and benefit from the West yet have this weird obsession with Iran.
    Didn't the Shia community in South Lebanon actually welcome the Israelis during the first occupation in 1978 due to the fact they were being heavily oppressed by the Palestinians? This is something we almost never talk about today. Also the fact the HA was created by members of the Amal movement themselves who were influenced by the Iranian revolution. Now they use the Palestinian conflict as pretext for war with Israel, when their very founding members used to kill a lot of Palestinians.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

حتفلت الفنانة اللبنانيةمايا دياببالمناولة الأولى لإبنتها "كاي" بحضور والد الطفلةعباس ناصر، وشاركت محبيها عبر مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي صورةً لها برفقة إبنتها وعباس عبر صفحتها، إلاّ أنّ مايا تعرّضت لحملة شرسة أجبرتها على إلغاء خاصية التعليق على الصورة.

ما تعرّضت له مايا دياب بسبب هذه الصورة هو إعتداء إرهابي، يفضح عقول شريحة كبيرة من روّاد هذه المواقع التواصل الإجتماعي ويكشف أسباب تدهور المستوى الثقافي والإجتماعي والأخلاقي في مجتمعاتنا، وما تعرّضت له مايا تتعرّض له كل فنانة وفنان يكشف عن خياراتها الخاصة.

her husband is shia
    she was almost killed and her husband houder dammo for allowing his daughter to have baptism

aren't they divorced or getting one soon?

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Didn't the Shia community in South Lebanon actually welcome the Israelis during the first occupation in 1978 due to the fact they were being heavily oppressed by the Palestinians? This is something we almost never talk about today. Also the fact the HA was created by members of the Amal movement themselves who were influenced by the Iranian revolution. Now they use the Palestinian conflict as pretext for war with Israel, when their very founding members used to kill a lot of Palestinians.
    100% correct.
    Now they are Iranian stooges. Go see some villages in the South or the Bekaa. :)
    We don't even need to talk about South of Beirut.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

مطلوب من السيد حسن نصرالله ما يهاجم الإخوة العرب بخطابه المقبل

بالنهاية كلكن إخوة بالدين والانسانية والعروببة
    وهلق الوضع دقيق ويتطلب مجهود وتنازلات من كل الإخوة والاشقاق
    لبنان يجب أن يكون على مسافة من الجميع

make love not war

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

ما فهمنا كيف طلع مقاوم ؟

ما شاف رنجر سوري ولم يعجبه
    ما شاف امر من قيادة البعث لم ينفذه

اذا هيدا مقاوم كيم كارداشيان عذراء

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    بلا ما نكذّب اليوم : لكلّ لبناني مقاومته.

when the moukawama sees jumblat as watani, its not a moukawmaa anymore , just a militia

superduper703

superduper703

Not sure how, but the Shia community has to take back its roots as Lebanese and stop being Iranian lackeys. Heck, even Iraki Shias are starting to revolt against Iran. Except in Lebanon where we love money (whatever your sect is) more than country.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    a question to the heseb

شو الفرق بين لحد و جنبلاط ؟؟؟

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member

when the moukawama sees jumblat as watani, its not a moukawmaa anymore , just a militia
    I do not trust them both. (taqia policy always been this way, to suits their agenda bi 7ebouk lama yestafido menak we bi kebouk lama yekhlas dawrak)

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    Not sure how, but the Shia community has to take back its roots as Lebanese and stop being Iranian lackeys. Heck, even Iraki Shias are starting to revolt against Iran. Except in Lebanon where we love money (whatever your sect is) more than country.
    Look for the money, money buy loyalty, you expect them to cut their bread and butter so easily? they will die, hence their lackey spirit to the mulla in FaresLANd.

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member

mokawamet sho ya 7anna? when they are in bed with the the bigest crook "berri" in lebanese history and BENEFITING from it. al ashraf al : ) 3am yed7ako 3ala meen. (history repeats itself - what goes around comes around) ... 3ala awelet junblat - ila 2ayn?!?!?!

L

Libanes

There are even photos of the people of the south throwing rice at the Israeli soldiers when they first entered Lebanon and the people of the South still despise Palestinians and anything related to Palestine. Hezbollah uses the Palestinians as a slogan, it's sexy to the ignorant Arab street, when in reality the Sunni Arab world itself sold out the Palestinians and are friendly to Israel. Hezbollah are not these evil people that people make them out to be, they never bother us in our villages and nobody bothers them, but lets cut the BS and stop pretending they're these noble freedom fighters. They are paid mercenaries for Iran, Palestine was always and will always be a lie, they ruined our country.

L

Libanes

her husband is shia

Even the most hardcore Hezbollah supporter is still generally liberal. I know plenty of blind Hezb sheep and they themselves love to drink alcohol and are zero religious - it's a big show. Hezbollah brought 'religion' to Lebanon due to their masters in Iran when the Lebanese, all of them and by nature, are liberal.