Causes of Lebanon 1958 and 1975 Civil Wars

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Kamal Jumblatt thought he would abolish the Christians by establishing Secularism. Read his books, his Christian hate is well apparent.
He got killed by those same bastards he was allied with. Secularism wasn't implemented and it wont be. :)

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

The cause of the civil war is this.
    The muslims were too pro-palo. They didn't care if our country blew up or not. All they cared about is syria and the palos. Now after the war you can see the sunni view towards syria has changed, they don't really care about the palos anymore. All they have is hate in their hearts and head. They couldn't even care if the head of Syria was a alawite. He is muslim who cares aya sect. But a christian head of the country walaw mamnou3 heike.
    wallahiiiiiiiiiiiiii ne7na we will continue to be on top of your heads whether you maggots like it or not.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

I agree with you but marginalization was not Christians toward Muslims. I repeat in Lebanon there is el tabakieh wa taba3ieh we are maronites middle class not leftist. We’ve felt descrimination even in our féodal mentality family. If you are not a follower as we were you will not live in Lebanon as it is now. Plz don’t repeat wrong information maybe coz you didn’t live that coz u r not maronite. The racism is not only maronite people but in every fraction of Lebanese people.

But of course the major issue was hades Assad Kissinger agreement in 1971. The second and the most important issue the security of Israel Camp David in 1978.
    The internal Lebanese problems will be resolved as usual coz st the end the same people divided in different religions living on the same land.
    I'm from a maronite background and know very well how that community views muslims. You can see it on this forum from some of the younger generation who obviously picked up their bigotry from their parents. The political imbalance was a major contributing factor of the civil war. It didn't end until that balance was changed.

Apart from that, you forgot the Cairo Agreement, which was an error of judgment among our politicians.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    I'm from a maronite background and know very well how that community views muslims. You can see it on this forum from some of the younger generation who obviously picked up their bigotry from their parents. The political imbalance was a major contributing factor of the civil war. It didn't end until that balance was changed.

Apart from that, you forgot the Cairo Agreement, which was an error of judgment among our politicians.
    You are a maronite hater, brought up by Saade followers on hate towards the christians. A typical aoumeh soureh, Lebanon means nothing to you, and hate towards anyone loving lebanon is your doctrine.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

You are a maronite hater, brought up by Saade followers on hate towards the christians. A typical aoumeh soureh, Lebanon means nothing to you, and hate towards anyone loving lebanon is your doctrine.
    I'm not SSNP if that's what you mean, even if I share some of their political tenets. But if it tickles your fancy, you can go on believing what you want. I'm simply pointing out that modern Lebanon is a failed state. It will continue being a failed state until the French sectarian system is changed.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    I'm not SSNP if that's what you mean, even if I share some of their political tenets. But if it tickles your fancy, you can go on believing what you want. I'm simply pointing out that modern Lebanon is a failed state. It will continue being a failed state until the French sectarian system is changed.
    We know that tell us something new what we can do to be successful and united Lebanese for Lebanon only. What are your ideas, deliver. I will promise you to read ur journals??

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

We know that tell us something new what we can do to be successful and united Lebanese for Lebanon only. What are your ideas, deliver. I will promise you to read ur journals??
    Dissolve the sectarian system. Work towards a secular democracy. No more, no less.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    I am not ssnp but I share their tenets. Very funny.

And yes tell us something new, and try to think outside the box of blaming the french and the maronites. You are simply brainwashed by the saadeh sect.

You know the french came for 20 years and left 75 years ago right?
    The Palestinians, Syrians, Israelis, Iranians and the communists invaded since.
    Update your story accordingly.

Look at the shit the Syrians and Iranians are leaving behind.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Cannot build a proper country without separating religion from the state.
    Actually it is separated in lebanon. But el 3raf made it multi religious regime as jo mentioned.
    We have now kind of confessional federation.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Cannot build a proper country without separating religion from the state.
    You are simply repeating one liner cliches.

This is too simplistic, secular countries had their share of failures and dictators. Religion is not the only ingredient.

So far besides titles, you have provided 0 solutions.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Is the highlighted a serious statement?
    Fi chi bil Kanoun bi koul deen el daouleh chou. Kan el khilaf 3ala Zou wa wajh 3arabi. El youm ba3d el ta2if loubnane sar dawleh 3arabieh. Syria wal Irak el 3îlmaniateyn Dean el dawleh el islam.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    So in our constitution is made for every human being even vampires who are in thousands in Lebanon (new transilvania). No deen lal dawleh. Already our civil laws are indépendant from religious law. Yes when you have to divorce u have to go to priest or to sheikh than u have to go to register in dawleh. It is easy to switch that in a decree when we will have dawleh madanieh. But we haverons work on watnaieh wa mouwatinieh since now on this forum.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Fi chi bil Kanoun bi koul deen el daouleh chou. Kan el khilaf 3ala Zou wa wajh 3arabi. El youm ba3d el ta2if loubnane sar dawleh 3arabieh. Syria wal Irak el 3îlmaniateyn Dean el dawleh el islam.
    The distribution of political offices on the basis of confessionalism is the antithesis of a secular democracy. So if you think religion and state are separated, I suggest you get your head examined.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    So in our constitution is made for every human being even vampires who are in thousands in Lebanon (new transilvania). No deen lal dawleh. Already our civil laws are indépendant from religious law. Yes when you have to divorce u have to go to priest or to sheikh than u have to go to register in dawleh. It is easy to switch that in a decree when we will have dawleh madanieh. But we haverons work on watnaieh wa mouwatinieh since now on this forum.
    As if the constitution which they completely ignore is the issue. No matter what you will offer they will complain and fight the state.

The majority of the people living on that land do not believe in that state. Some want the khilafa, some the wilayat, some sourya ... bottom line, you cannot build a relationship with people who do not believe.
    We need to partition asap