• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Champions League 2011-12

Who will vin the Champions League?

• Total voters

BOILER

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Full Champions League draw conducted in Monaco:

GROUP A

Bayern Munich

Villarreal

Manchester City

Napoli

GROUP B

Internazionale

CSKA Moscow

Lille

Trabzonspor

GROUP C

Manchester United

Benfica

FC Basel

Otelul Galati

GROUP D

Real Madrid

Lyon

Ajax

Dinamo Zagreb

GROUP E

Chelsea

Valencia

Bayer Leverkusen

Genk

GROUP F

Arsenal

Marseille

Olympiacos

Borussia Dortmund

GROUP G

Porto

Shakhtar Donetsk

Zenit St Petersburg

APOEL

GROUP H

Barcelona

AC Milan

BATE Borisov

Viktoria Plzen

sev

Here are my predictions:

Group A: 1 - Man.City 2 - Bayern
Group B: 1 - Inter 2 - Lille
Group C: 1 - Manchester United 2 - Benfica
Group D: 1 - Real Madrid 2 - Lyon
Group E: 1 - Chelsea 2 - Leverkusen
Group F: 1 - Arsenal 2 - Marseille
Group G: 1 - Porto 2 - Zenit ST. Petersburg
Group H: 1 - Barcelona 2 - Milan

sev

SO CL starts tomorrow. There are many nice fixtures on tuesday and wednesday.I am expecting the worst for Milan & Napoli.
Barca is the best side in the world, can rip just anybody. SO Milan will hope they have off night.And without Ibra things look more complicated.
While City is just too much strength for Napoli.I hope they do well for the sake of the league.

The nice games for this week..

Chelsea - Leverkusen
Dortmund - Arsenal
Barcelona - Milan
Man City - Napoli
Villareal - Bayern
Benfica - Man United

Fadi007

i wish milan had flamini and inzaghi for tonight , one to defend like a mad dog , and the other just to touch one ball in the entire 90 minutes and am sure it would have been inside the net lol...
anyway a lose for milan will not be the end of the world , just don't get humiliated :tongue:

Fuhrer

Yesterday, just after Ibra's injury was confirmed, it was 99% sure that Milan will play with only Pato in front with Boetang and Seedorf behind him.

Two hours ago, reports coming in from Milan are stating that suddenly Allegri changed his mind. He will be playing with Cassano and Pato in front with Boetang behind them. Van Bommel, Seedorf and Nocerino will play behind Boetang. Obviously, Aquilani will not start. So 4-3-1-2 it is.

This must be entertaining!

Fuhrer

AC Milan have the highest average age in the CL standing out at 29.2 (Barca 25.2).

Surprisingly though, they had a higher average age of 30.2 in 2007, the year they last won the CL.

Fuhrer

Milan starting 11:

Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Nocerino, van Bommel, Seedorf; Boateng; Pato, Cassano

Fuhrer

Barca starting 11:

Valdes, Alves, Busquets, Mascherano, Abidal, Keita, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Messi, Villa

sev

PATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a speed, what a goal!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 0 Milan away in Barca.

Fuhrer

Pato scores a crazy goal for Milan in the 1st minute, Barca take control of the next 90 minutes (like duh), score 2 goals, then Silva scores for Milan in the last minute. 2-2. That's about it. Thanks Milan for ruining Barcas night. I seriously got bored of all this passing. Ive been watching this repetitive style for 3-4 yrs now!!

Fuhrer

Btw, Nesta was a beast today. He saved Milan's a** thanks to superb interventions and great marking. It was clear that allegri worked overnight in preventing barca's cliche high through balls. He succeeded. Then he called in Aquilani who then delivered a super cross from the corner. Pep?

As for Messi's assist, that was a huge penetration. I cnt believe how he got past Abate! And Villa, amazing free kick!

But without Super Pippo, the CL will never be tbe same again. Truth be told.

BOILER

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Best goal for the night...Perisic for Dortmund.

2 Brazilian goals for Milan tonight.
Ambrosini should retire when this season is over. He looks like a 50 years old man on the pitch.

BOILER

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Btw, Nesta was a beast today. He saved Milan's a** thanks to superb interventions and great marking. It was clear that allegri worked overnight in preventing barca's cliche high through balls. He succeeded. Then he called in Aquilani who then delivered a super cross from the corner. Pep?

Seedorf took the last corner.

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ok I was with Milan just nkeyeh bi Barca being a Real Madrid fan. But you have to admit it guys Barca was much more superior to Milan. Milan was lucky with this draw. Serie A fanatics in this forum who hate la Liga should be ashamed with the difference in skills between the first 2 teams in Italy and Spain. I mean I felt like watching Barca vs Sociedad.

If you don't like the watch good football of the 2 giants barca and Real and prefer to watch lame compitions why you don't follow the ukranian or the russian leagues for example?

Fadi007

Ok I was with Milan just nkeyeh bi Barca being a Real Madrid fan. But you have to admit it guys Barca was much more superior to Milan. Milan was lucky with this draw. Serie A fanatics in this forum who hate la Liga should be ashamed with the difference in skills between the first 2 teams in Italy and Spain. I mean I felt like watching Barca vs Sociedad.

If you don't like the watch good football of the 2 giants barca and Real and prefer to watch lame compitions why you don't follow the ukranian or the russian leagues for example?

one word

Barca 5 - 0 Real Madrid

so if milan are like Sociedad , i let you judge ur Real Madrid...

Weezy

Milan didnt have a touch on the ball besides the first and last minutes. I yelled as if it was man united when silva scored the second goal! what a match

Weezy

one word

Barca 5 - 0 Real Madrid

so if milan are like Sociedad , i let you judge ur Real Madrid...

this is lame, u cant compare two games like this. Barca literally dominated the game. Milan couldnt pass the ball comfortably.