• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

China to eradicate poverty by 2020

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

You are the one blindly defending communism: a system that killed tens of millions of people (more than the nazi victims)..
L.I.A.R
that would be the crusaders who still commit murders and those living in luxury in the west are not communists
but jewish animal worshiping and loving pigs. you only trick shallow minded people !!
and that puppy or cat between your arms .. .they're not happy, they'd rather be with another partner cat and puppy
instead of being with you !!

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

You mock people who worship God.
    But you think it's cool for people to be brainwashed into worshiping a dictator
    Enough said.
    [***]
    and by the way, the look on the faces of Americans is priceless when they're not able to sell their overly
    expensive merchandise because no one is buying them anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
    SAVO

SAVO

@Indie
    Tell me about those hundred millions killed by communist as you claim..details please !
    you continue repeating this without having a clue.. so lets start listing where all this killing occured..
    By the way .. lets start to count also the victims of christianity :) .. as we are there to make a confront.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    There are several possible reasons, here are the examples:
    1. Brainwashed.
    2. Faking.
    3. Belong to tiny privileged class that prefers to preserve status quo.
    4. And the most fitting - few individuals cannot be used to represent entire nation. More fundamental attributes must be used.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Do not click if you want to stay in denial or you have a faint heart!

China is the safest country in the world. And people there are simple and peaceful. I suggest you to go spend some time in China. For me China is Earth's heaven. Don't hesitate to talk straight with the Chinese communists on sensitive issues including about Uighur (you identify the communists when they criticize the CCP in front of you as a foreigner and you can be sure the discussion is going to be reported :)). I already did that spending several years in China, and I got enough experience to elaborate some convictions about China and the CCP, that allow me to identify that all these undercover videos are just yellow propaganda.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    China is the safest country in the world. And people there are simple and peaceful. I suggest you to go spend some time in China. For me China is Earth's heaven. Don't hesitate to talk straight with the Chinese communists on sensitive issues including about Uighur (you identify the communists when they criticize the CCP in front of you as a foreigner and you can be sure the discussion is going to be reported :)). I already did that spending several years in China, and I got enough experience to elaborate some convictions about China and the CCP, that allow me to identify that all these undercover videos are just yellow propaganda.
    Well i have spent fantastic days in the USA ...amazing country and lovely people! hell! One of the most fun places i have ever been and the people are so amazingly friendly

Does not negate the fact that they are seperating children from their parents and kicking the parents out and puting some kids into illegal adoption, the american justice system is blatantly racist, the us govt is spying on the entire world illegaly and they use drone strikes like they are killing mosquitos! (public stories in respected newspapers)

Every country on earth has a dark underbelly that is not revealed to the public without whistleblowers and investigative journalism at least the US has the decency to let the journalists do their jobs and not shoot weird propaganda in a system heavily censored and controlled...China on the other hand well not going to go into that!

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Well i have spent fantastic days in the USA ...amazing country and lovely people! hell! One of the most fun places i have ever been and the people are so amazingly friendly

Does not negate the fact that they are seperating children from their parents and kicking the parents out and puting some kids into illegal adoption, the american justice system is blatantly racist, the us govt is spying on the entire world illegaly and they use drone strikes like they are killing mosquitos! (public stories in respected newspapers)

Every country on earth has a dark underbelly that is not revealed to the public without whistleblowers and investigative journalism at least the US has the decency to let the journalists do their jobs and not shoot weird propaganda in a system heavily censored and controlled...China on the other hand well not going to go into that!
    Those who control USA politics do not care about their illegal actions being exposed. It indeed suit them that their illegal actions become normalized and accepted by the public opinion. They fabricate HA smuggling fictions. They hunt and kidnap the Lebanese in day light. And they brag about it. While in the other hand we have some "undercover" videos that prove nothing. China has highly improved the life of its people who were starving few decades ago. The Chinese authorities admit have having some inhumane situations like the separation of too many children from their parents who left their hometowns to go work in big cities without their children. But they took actions fix it and all in all the human situation in China is always progressing in the good direction.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Those who control USA politics do not care about their illegal actions being exposed. It indeed suit them that their illegal actions become normalized and accepted by the public opinion. They fabricate HA smuggling fictions. They hunt and kidnap the Lebanese in day light. And they brag about it. While in the other hand we have some "undercover" videos that prove nothing. China has highly improved the life of its people who were starving few decades ago. The Chinese authorities admit have having some inhumane situations like the separation of too many children from their parents who left their hometowns to go work in big cities without their children. But they took actions fix it and all in all the human situation in China is always progressing in the good direction.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Are you contesting my allegations about US illegal actions against some Lebanese or about my opinion on the evolution of the human situation in China, or both?
    China...not claiming i know anything about the other :) and it is not the subject of this thread so not going to dive deeper into that but my point was showing you that what you accept for China you do not accept for the USA and the argument is more ideological rather than reality and it includes bias based on politics and affection towards a certain country which is understandable.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    China...not claiming i know anything about the other :) and it is not the subject of this thread so not going to dive deeper into that but my point was showing you that what you accept for China you do not accept for the USA and the argument is more ideological rather than reality and it includes bias based on politics and affection towards a certain country which is understandable.
    You are not accurate in rephrasing what I write. I said the human situation in China has evolved and it still keeps evolving in the good direction. When you have a big family to feed with little resources you don't behave like when you have only one or two child with enough resources. Now China has more resources to change its priorities. Regarding "human rights", CCP actions in the post cultural revolution are not at all the evil as described in western medias and afaik CCP have never committed horrors. And I am basing my opinion on direct confrontation with the Chinese and China's security staff (CCP is a security party). Anyway, I suggest you to visit China and form your opinion by yourself, instead of relying on "undercover" videos you consider as divine truth.
    Beside that it was you who first made the comparison between China and the USA...

NewLeb

NewLeb

It's Islamic halal slaughter that is cruel because the animal has it throat cut while still alive and made to bleed to death.
    (Does anything good come out of this religion?)
    “Has its throat cut while still alive...”

Yes, death generally comes after life.:rolleyes:

NewLeb

NewLeb

A re-education camp that frees women of the veil and forces Muslims to drink alcohol?
    Doesn't sound like torture to me.
    Yes, atheist, there are actually people out there who have ideals that aren’t exclusive to getting drunk and getting laid. Crazy, right?

NewLeb

NewLeb

Since you all suddenly became animalists and you blast china .. lets see about other countries
    Faroe island

Iceland

China is still backward compared to Western countries and other places. The only people rooting for China are:

1. People who hate the West and especially America (communists; freshman college students; etc).

2. Radical atheists who glorify Chinese-state atheism.

3. Naive liberals who think a Chinese superpower would mean nirvana on earth.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    SAVO

SAVO

it is funny they never reject cell phones and computers and free trade and open markets etc...
    the irony is that you are still waving that red flag when both russia and china have already rejected communism and they are cursing both staline and mao in their graves.
    you guys are just good for a laugh on the streets. even marine lepen is more leftist than you.
    it is funny they never reject cell phones and computers

they produce all of that ...on their own ;)

beside , even japan hold on their traditional costume . same goes for bavarians and austrians..
    its part of their cultural identity and history...

i cant see what is your point still...

Last edited: