• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

China to eradicate poverty by 2020

• Advertisement
  • الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I never eat veal either or any baby animal lol so I guess that's another line 😅
    I ordered veal from Kababji today. And now I'm looking at pictures of adorable calves and feeling so guilty.
    We kill the adults, why kill the babies too? They should be out playing and grazing on pasture.
    Apparently, the majority of calves raised for veal are subjected to this intensive confinement and harsh deprivation.
    If only I could spit out the meat and bring it back to life. Should I go the vegan way?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I ordered veal from Kababji today. And now I'm looking at pictures of adorable calves and feeling so guilty.
    We kill the adults, why kill the babies too? They should be out playing and grazing on pasture.
    Apparently, the majority of calves raised for veal are subjected to this intensive confinement and harsh deprivation.
    If only I could spit out the meat and bring it back to life. Should I go the vegan way?
    "Should I go the vegan way?"
    Vegan way is not the answer either - just because plans cannot speak does not mean they do not suffer, just ask average tree-hugger.
    BTW, I adore meat in my diet and the younger the better- no beef liver would ever beat calf liver and do not even try to suggest otherwise.

@Isabella

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Delete me. I plan to visit China one day and don't wanna say anything negative about the great Xi Jinping or refer to the virus as kung flu.