• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Chinese crackdown on Christianity and Islam

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We need similar "re-education" camps in Lebanon, who agrees?

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Check out table I posted above, which highlights the similarities between Islam and the Islamic State.
    I have much better indicator of which is worse, Christianity or Islam - I simply compare the numbers of my brethren killed in the name of each.

Bottom line - Christianity so far is worse, by far.

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I have much better indicator of which is worse, Christianity or Islam - I simply compare the numbers of my brethren killed in the name of each.

Bottom line - Christianity so far is worse, by far.
    So if someone kills in the name of Winnie-the-Pooh, does that make Winnie-the-Pooh a bad guy?

The Crusaders deviated from the teachings of Jesus. We can argue that their wrongdoings were in complete contradiction with the Bible.

Can't say the same about ISIS or Al Qaeda. Their actions are often in line with Islamic law. There's a lot in common between ISIS and Sharia-ruled countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Judaism is also a very evil religion when interpreted word by word. Islam is heavily influenced by Judaism.

It's really as simple as that.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    So if someone kills in the name of Winnie-the-Pooh, does that make Winnie-the-Pooh a bad guy?

The Crusaders deviated from the teachings of Jesus. We can argue that their wrongdoings were in complete contradiction with the Bible.

Can't say the same about ISIS or Al Qaeda. Their actions are often in line with Islamic law. There's a lot in common between ISIS and Sharia-ruled countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Judaism is also a very evil religion when interpreted word by word. Islam is heavily influenced by Judaism.

It's really as simple as that.
    Show me the numbers of people killed in the name of Winnie-the-Pooh and I will answer your question.

ISIS and AQ are bad, but they are piddly shit when compared to Crusades, Inquisition, Pogroms, and all other niceties that Christians have invented.

"Judaism is also a very evil religion when interpreted word by word"

I do not judge you by your books, I judge you by your deeds - judge me so as well.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Check out table I posted above, which highlights the similarities between Islam and the Islamic State.
    The muslims in China are also citizens of the country smartass. You wanting them to be exterminated by the regime is wrong. aslan the chinese government is not scared of muslims in China they are more scared of the christians as they are growing at an alarming rate.

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The muslims in China are also citizens of the country smartass. You wanting them to be exterminated by the regime is wrong. aslan the chinese government is not scared of muslims in China they are more scared of the christians as they are growing at an alarming rate.

They're not being exterminated. They're being persuaded to leave Islam.
    Suddenly you're all Muslim apologists?

I wish some of the resident liberals on this forum were as critical of Islam as they are of Christianity. (not referring to you @Aoune32! , just saying)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

They're not being exterminated. They're being persuaded to leave Islam.
    Suddenly you're all Muslim apologists?

I wish some of the resident liberals on this forum were as critical of Islam as they are of Christianity. (not referring to you @Aoune32! , just saying)
    I dont give two shits about them just saying they are being killed.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Show me the numbers of people killed in the name of Winnie-the-Pooh and I will answer your question.

ISIS and AQ are bad, but they are piddly shit when compared to Crusades, Inquisition, Pogroms, and all other niceties that Christians have invented.

"Judaism is also a very evil religion when interpreted word by word"

I do not judge you by your books, I judge you by your deeds - judge me so as well.
    You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Crusades blah blah Christians bad blah blah.

Habibi, do yourself a favor and learn about the "Futou7at", and see how brazenly genocidal Islam is. As for your Winnie the Pooh statement, you're definately not nuanced enough to understand Manifesto's point.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Crusades blah blah Christians bad blah blah.

Habibi, do yourself a favor and learn about the "Futou7at", and see how brazenly genocidal Islam is. As for your Winnie the Pooh statement, you're definately not nuanced enough to understand Manifesto's point.
    where do you think he picked this line of thinking up though? ;)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

How brazenly genocidal Islam is? Yes, but how does it make Christianity better than it really is.

As to nuances - I got @manifesto's point very well and replied perfectly in kind.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    No nafeer or jihad in China yet?

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I really don't blame them.
    This is what many Uyghurs believe in:

"If you do not wage jihad, you will never be able to get rid of the oppression of the infidels which makes you abandon the religion and which makes slaves of you. Thus, you will not be able to be rescued from the oppression of this world and the torments of the hereafter, or find eternal happiness until you return to the religion of Allah. . ."Abdul Haq (Memetiming Memeti), a commander in the Uyghur separatist movement Turkistan Islamic Party (East Turkestan Islamic Movement), from a video released by TIP, February 9. 2009

"We have to conquer our own country and purify it of all infidels. Then, we should conquer the infidels' countries and spread Islam. The infidels who are usurping our countries have announced war against Islam and Muslims, forcing Muslims to abandon Islam and change their beliefs."Abdullah Mansour, current leader of the Uyghur separatist movement Turkistan Islamic Party (East Turkestan Islamic Movement), from "The Duty of Faith and Support," Voice of Islam/al-Fajr Media Center, August 26, 2009

Xinjiang is a breeding ground for Islamic terrorism.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Either you've been hiding under a rock or you haven't been following what's happening in sharia-ruled countries.

Yes, people from all religious backgrounds are capable of committing terrible things. But not all religions were created equal.

@Indie, @Dark Angel, @eile correct me if I'm wrong, but there's nothing in the bible that says apostates must be put to death or that a thief's hand must be cut-off. Sharia has a prescribed punishment for every offense you can imagine.

When a Christian kills an apostate, he's contradicting his Christian beliefs which teach compassion and forgiveness.
    But a when a Muslim kills an apostate, he is actually applying Islamic law. Can you see the difference?

Moderate Muslims are those who cherrypick the good verses. But Islam itself? It's the most evil religion this world has ever seen.

So yeah. How about you read a few books maybe before you call others ignorant?

Nice to meet you.
    So let’s put aside the specifics of religions and look at the behavior of religious zealots of all religions. I haven’t spent years studying Islam or Judaism or other religions, and at the end of the day you don’t lock up a religion, you lock up people who do things in the name of a religion. Has Christianism never been used to justify killings? Do you believe all those who promote discriminating against people just because they are different, in the name of Christianity, are following the teaching of their religion (hint “my biggest command is love each other as I have loved you”)...
    Any religious writing can be more or less violent, the problem starts when some people believe the truth is bestowed upon them, that different means wrong, and that they’re on a crusade to correct that. And these people could be found in many religions, including Christians...

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    How brazenly genocidal Islam is? Yes, but how does it make Christianity better than it really is.
    Apparently not as brazenly genocidal as White people. Since you know, Europeans are responsible for 90% of all genocides that have ever happened. And Jews were one the main victims of Europeans genocidal tendencies.

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member

Foutouhat genocidal? Ya 2ebne Europeans purged all racial and religious minorities from Europe. West Asian minorities represented 40% of the population by the turn of the 20th century. How is Islam genocidal when compared to a European's application of Christianity?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Foutouhat genocidal? Ya 2ebne Europeans purged all racial and religious minorities from Europe. West Asian minorities represented 40% of the population by the turn of the 20th century. How is Islam genocidal when compared to a European's application of Christianity?
    The foutou7at from persia through to the india subcontinent are responsible of over 300million deaths over 3 centuries and installed an ingrained hatred by hindus towards islam that makes the genocidal colonizer evil white man look like a puppy.

I wont even talk about the islamic conquest of northern/subsaharan africa, their responsibility in making slavery an industry and the obscurantism they installed wherever they ruled.

Bass ensa white man is evil ya allah :)

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    The foutou7at from persia through to the india subcontinent are responsible of over 300million deaths over 3 centuries and installed an ingrained hatred by hindus towards islam that makes the genocidal colonizer evil white man look like a puppy.

I wont even talk about the islamic conquest of northern/subsaharan africa, their responsibility in making slavery an industry and the obscurantism they installed wherever they ruled.

Bass ensa white man is evil ya allah :)
    You don't even understand how Islam works. These nascent Muslim communities needed different religious denominations from which to extract tax. If they had gone ahead and exterminated them like the Christians did to the natives of Europe, these Islamic Empires would have gone bankrupt in a heartbeat. This is precisely why minorities have been able to endure and -and not despite, but because of- Islamic rule. But yeah feel free to disregard the historicity of our region and harp on like a deluded idiot about Muslims being the root of all evils. Brain dead sycophant.

That's to say nothing of the fact that Muslims were viewed as liberators in most of North Africa at a time when the Vandals were raping the living shit out of every society in North Africa. What do you think the conquest of Andalusia was? It was revenge by Moors for centuries of desolation and conquest by Iberian Europeans and Christians. Did Muslim societies practice slavery, of course, almost all societies did.