• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Chinese crackdown on Christianity and Islam

• Advertisement
  • Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Considering the history of the west using religion to destabilize nations that don't compromise their sovereignty to America's will, most recent destructive example being Syria... I applaud China for keeping religious institutions in check, no matter the religion. The Chinese government would be suicidal if they were to allow such movements to grow unchecked. A strong China is essential for balance of power.

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    Define what did the christians do to the natives of europe, aka amonotheistic religion did when confronted to a polytheistic religion.
    Didnt the same things happen when islam met the hindus or the shamanists oif africa?
    Second, you talk about how islam preserved their minorities in order to extract taxes from them, what happened to the zoroastrians who refused to convert i ask?
    What about all the other religious minorities that were allowed to persist? Cherry picking to suit your narrative. Look at the broader historical picture in the region and then compare that to the one in Europe. Catholics wouldn't even allow other Christian denominations to exist. Look up the Cathars for example.

You are confusing things here:
    Vandals were fought and eliminated by byzantium before the muslim foutou7at and their raiding and piracy was replaced by muslim raiding and piracy when the muslim kingdom took its place.
    Follows the same logic; which is conquest and desolation by either Greeks, Latins or Goths.

The conquest of andalusia was built on revenge for what the vandals did? A pagan kingdom that had just converted to christianity after a bloody civil war? An rule for like 100years? Really?
    Revenge for what centuries of Roman and then Gothic colonialism wrought. Again, look at the broader picture and stop cherry picking history to suit your narrative. History doesn't start with Christianity.

Muslim kingdoms did not only practice slavery, they made it the most profitable industry in the 14-17th century period and kingdoms like songhai and mali were some if the richest entities if the world.
    Interesting. Can you provide references?

B

bachir1916

"How many Christians risked their lives to save Jews from concentration camps by hiding them in their homes, their Churches, and the Vatican itself, while the Catholic Church was itself under attack by Nazis?"

Too few to make a difference, why don't you ask how many Christians were willingly helping Nazis to kill Jews.
    Hitler was a killer dictator who persecuted Jews, that does not mean that Christianity as a whole religion is responsible.
    The pope did not ask hitler to kill the Jews.
    The Bible consider any killing as a sin.
    therefore Hitler is not a Christian....
    How many Assyrians were killed by Muslims?......for sure it is higher than the number of Jews killed by Hitler....
    How many Armenians were killed by the Turkish authorities, the Armenians never accused Muslims of the Armenian genocide, they accused the Turkish authorities who were Muslims by the way.
    France and England were Christian countries fighting against Hitler and his views, and therefore defending the Jews.
    If it was not for Christian countries like England and France and Russia and the USA there would be no Israel.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Hitler was a killer dictator who persecuted Jews, that does not mean that Christianity as a whole religion is responsible.
    The pope did not ask hitler to kill the Jews.
    The Bible consider any killing as a sin.
    therefore Hitler is not a Christian....
    How many Assyrians were killed by Muslims?......for sure it is higher than the number of Jews killed by Hitler....
    How many Armenians were killed by the Turkish authorities, the Armenians never accused Muslims of the Armenian genocide, they accused the Turkish authorities who were Muslims by the way.
    France and England were Christian countries fighting against Hitler and his views, and therefore defending the Jews.
    If it was not for Christian countries like England and France and Russia and the USA there would be no Israel.
    "Hitler was a killer dictator who persecuted Jews, that does not mean that Christianity as a whole religion is responsible"
    Christianity might not be responsible (which I doubt), but Christians are the ones who were doing the killing.

"The pope did not ask hitler to kill the Jews" - No, but Christians did it anyway.

"therefore Hitler is not a Christian" - he was raised as one and even if he wasn't your fellow Christians turned murderers overnight still.

"How many Assyrians were killed by Muslims?......for sure it is higher than the number of Jews killed by Hitler...."
    I do not know the number, but how does it excuse Christians?

"How many Armenians were killed by the Turkish authorities, the Armenians never accused Muslims of the Armenian genocide, they accused the Turkish authorities who were Muslims by the way."
    That number I know - between 1 and 2 millions, but how does it excuse Christians?

"France and England were Christian countries fighting against Hitler and his views, and therefore defending the Jews."
    I cannot speak for GB and what would've happened had it been occupied,
    but in countries like France, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Greece and many other Christian countries your fellow Christians were only too happy to help Nazis in rounding up and even killing Jews.

"If it was not for Christian countries like England and France and Russia and the USA there would be no Israel"
    (not GB and France) So? Does it mean that Christians did not murder Jews by millions?

B

bachir1916

Christianity might not be responsible (which I doubt), but Christians are the ones who were doing the killing.
    The pope did not ask hitler to kill the Jews
    The word "Christian" means people who follow Jesus's teaching, means people who follow the Bible, not people who do not practice Christianity and do not follow the Bible, not people who's parents are Christians.
    To become a Christians is an establishment not inherited by birth.
    There were people who committed the genocide following Hitler's order:
    Some of which were criminal in nature and cannot be considered christians.
    And some were afraid of Hitler and his retaliation against them and their families and kids...this type is guilty also I do not know to what extent.

he was raised as one and even if he wasn't your fellow Christians turned murderers overnight still.
    Again to become a Christians is an establishment not inherited by birth.
    Cannot call somoen who do not follow jesus's teaching a "Christian"

It does not, but the Jews were not the only people persecuted, but it seems that only the Jews keep going to the past, and the Jews are the only one generalizing, the Armenians are not accusing Muslims even though the Turkish leaders are Muslims, the Assyrians are not accusing the Muslims even though Muslim leaders are to blame

but in countries like France, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Greece and many other Christian countries your fellow Christians were only too happy to help Nazis in rounding up and even killing Jews.
    With Hitler eiher you follow orders or die, and again who ever kills is not considered a Christian.

(not GB and France) So? Does it mean that Christians did not murder Jews by millions?
    Nazis are not Christians, the number of Christians who tried to save Jews are bigger than the number of Nazis(who anyways are not considered Christians) who were murdering jews.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The word "Christian" means people who follow Jesus's teaching, means people who follow the Bible, not people who do not practice Christianity and do not follow the Bible, not people who's parents are Christians.
    To become a Christians is an establishment not inherited by birth.
    There were people who committed the genocide following Hitler's order:
    Some of which were criminal in nature and cannot be considered christians.
    And some were afraid of Hitler and his retaliation against them and their families and kids...this type is guilty also I do not know to what extent.

Again to become a Christians is an establishment not inherited by birth.
    Cannot call somoen who do not follow jesus's teaching a "Christian"

It does not, but the Jews were not the only people persecuted, but it seems that only the Jews keep going to the past, and the Jews are the only one generalizing, the Armenians are not accusing Muslims even though the Turkish leaders are Muslims, the Assyrians are not accusing the Muslims even though Muslim leaders are to blame

With Hitler eiher you follow orders or die, and again who ever kills is not considered a Christian.

Nazis are not Christians, the number of Christians who tried to save Jews are bigger than the number of Nazis(who anyways are not considered Christians) who were murdering jews.
    "With Hitler either you follow orders or die, and again who ever kills is not considered a Christian"

With Hitler there was not a single person who was forced to become willing participant in mass murder.

B

bachir1916

"With Hitler either you follow orders or die, and again who ever kills is not considered a Christian"

With Hitler there was not a single person who was forced to become willing participant in mass murder.
    Were you present to investigate?
    Willing participants to mass murder are not Christians anyways....

B

bachir1916

Did you inherit Christianity fro your parents?
    No I did not, I had to establish myself as a Christian by reading and following the Bible and learn what Jesus had taught us what to do and what not to do to become a Christian which does not permit me to kill whatsoever
    Did u inherit Judaism from ur parents?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

When netanyahu asks his jewish soldiers to shoot at unarmed protesters at the gaza border, these jewish soldier must be following some genocidal jewish scripture then :)

R

Ralph N

"Hitler was a killer dictator who persecuted Jews, that does not mean that Christianity as a whole religion is responsible"

"The pope did not ask hitler to kill the Jews" - No, but Christians did it anyway.

"therefore Hitler is not a Christian" - he was raised as one and even if he wasn't your fellow Christians turned murderers overnight still.

"How many Assyrians were killed by Muslims?......for sure it is higher than the number of Jews killed by Hitler...."

"How many Armenians were killed by the Turkish authorities, the Armenians never accused Muslims of the Armenian genocide, they accused the Turkish authorities who were Muslims by the way."
    That number I know - between 1 and 2 millions, but how does it excuse Christians?

"France and England were Christian countries fighting against Hitler and his views, and therefore defending the Jews."

"If it was not for Christian countries like England and France and Russia and the USA there would be no Israel"

Tell you a secret, Hitler was a Jew he was raised by a Rotshild... he did what needs to be done to destroy Europe and jews benefited from this, there are also clues that Elite Jews asked the Holocaust...
    Sad but true I grief for every poor life innocent life that died for others greed...

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    No I did not, I had to establish myself as a Christian by reading and following the Bible and learn what Jesus had taught us what to do and what not to do to become a Christian which does not permit me to kill whatsoever
    Did u inherit Judaism from ur parents?
    I am a Jew by birth and I am an atheist.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    When netanyahu asks his jewish soldiers to shoot at unarmed protesters at the gaza border, these jewish soldier must be following some genocidal jewish scripture then :)
    See, you cannot even speak without lying - Neither Netanyahu is asking to shoot "unarmed protesters", nor "unarmed protesters" are unarmed.

B

bachir1916

I am a Jew by birth and I am an atheist.
    So therefore Judaism is not responsible for crimes u might commit even though I doubt you would.
    80 % of Christians by birth are atheist also including Hitler whether he claim to be one or not, but based on facts he is not a Christian he is a murderer

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    So therefore Judaism is not responsible for crimes u might commit even though I doubt you would.
    80 % of Christians by birth are atheist also including Hitler whether he claim to be one or not, but based on facts he is not a Christian he is a murderer
    It is not Christianity "as teaching" that is being question, it is Christians "as followers" who are.
    Even though New Testament does not teach to hate, over millennia Christian leadership has raised nasty bunch of people who turned into murderers at first call to kill - Hitler did not invent anti-Semitism, Christian Church has.

B

bachir1916

It is not Christianity "as teaching" that is being question, it is Christians "as followers" who are.
    Even though New Testament does not teach to hate, over millennia Christian leadership has raised nasty bunch of people who turned into murderers at first call to kill - Hitler did not invent anti-Semitism, Christian Church has.
    Who ever taught Hitler and others to kill is not a Christian, therefore there is no such a thing as Christian leadership like the one who taught Hitler and other murderers, cause again they are not teaching Christianity implying they are not Christian leadership, they are murder leadership.

Hitler killed 1000 times more Christians than Jews, how do u explain that? and why would I call him a Christian?and why would Christianity be responsible for the action of a sick man?