• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Chinese crackdown on Christianity and Islam

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Who ever taught Hitler and others to kill is not a Christian, therefore there is no such a thing as Christian leadership like the one who taught Hitler and other murderers, cause again they are not teaching Christianity implying they are not Christian leadership, they are murder leadership.

Hitler killed 1000 times more Christians than Jews, how do u explain that? and why would I call him a Christian?and why would Christianity be responsible for the action of a sick man?
You are dismissing facts and creating excuses.

• Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Who ever taught Hitler and others to kill is not a Christian, therefore there is no such a thing as Christian leadership like the one who taught Hitler and other murderers, cause again they are not teaching Christianity implying they are not Christian leadership, they are murder leadership.

Hitler killed 1000 times more Christians than Jews, how do u explain that? and why would I call him a Christian?and why would Christianity be responsible for the action of a sick man?
    Anti-Semitism was taught at European churches.

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Anti-Semitism was taught at European Churches.
    Yes, it was.

One can argue that it is not what real Christianity should be, but is does not dismiss the fact that Christians became the biggest murderers of Jews through out History.

B

bachir1916

You are dismissing facts and creating excuses.
    I do not have a reason to do so.
    Sick people exist every where and from any back ground
    Yes, it was.

One can argue that it is not what real Christianity should be, but is does not dismiss the fact that Christians became the biggest murderers of Jews through out History.
    Based on what you are saying I can also say that Christians became the biggest murderers of Christians, because 20 Million Russian Christians died in world war 2 by Hitler, that is only in Russia, hundreds of millions died also in England France and from the USA on the hands of the Germans.

Hitler killed 1000 times more Christians than Jews.

It is the real Christians who fought against Hitler.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Whoever taught so cannot be considered real Christian.
    A lot of Christians are Semitic, I am Semitic also.
    Christ Himself is semitic. people on the forum simply distribute meaningless and groundless accusations; reality and facts are foreign notion to many.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I do not have a reason to do so.
    Sick people exist every where and from any back ground

Based on what you are saying I can also say that Christians became the biggest murderers of Christians, because 20 Million Russian Christians died in world war 2 by Hitler, that is only in Russia, hundreds of millions died also in England France and from the USA on the hands of the Germans.

Hitler killed 1000 times more Christians than Jews.

It is the real Christians who fought against Hitler.
    "Sick people exist every where and from any back ground"

OK, but if you have 90% of "sick people" in society, then there must be something wrong with that society and the only uniting factor (I wonder what it is).
    Also, the argument states that all these Christians who were raised in the best traditions of Christianity became willing murderers in an instant.

"Based on what you are saying I can also say that Christians became the biggest murderers of Christians, because 20 Million Russian Christians died in world war 2"

You example does not fit the discussed subject because Russians weren't rounded up for a slaughter as Jews were.
    There was no such thing as "Final Solution" directed at Russians.
    I see you statement above as an attempt at making an excuse and digressing from the subject.

"Hitler killed 1000 times more Christians than Jews"

Looks like you got carried away a bit.

"It is the real Christians who fought against Hitler"

Very convenient excuse.

R

Ralph N

"Sick people exist every where and from any back ground"

OK, but if you have 90% of "sick people" in society, then there must be something wrong with that society and the only uniting factor (I wonder what it is).
    Also, the argument states that all these Christians who were raised in the best traditions of Christianity became willing murderers in an instant.

"Based on what you are saying I can also say that Christians became the biggest murderers of Christians, because 20 Million Russian Christians died in world war 2"

You example does not fit the discussed subject because Russians weren't rounded up for a slaughter as Jews were.
    I see you statement above as an attempt at making an excuse and digressing from the subject.

"Hitler killed 1000 times more Christians than Jews"

"It is the real Christians who fought against Hitler"

Very convenient excuse.

The jews conquered canaanite lands a land which isnt theirs, Moses ordered the killing of people he never met... If there is anything wrong in Christianity it is its Jewish old fake beliefs.... It is the jewish Christianity that destroyed the world...
    Moses killed innocent childs and took womens for sabaya... he killed even his own kind who didnt fight VERY WELL.. he killed even those who fought but didnt fight well..

Moses first killed a Egypt soldier, then by Exodus 32:27–28 killed 3000 men, then he and Aaron have killed two hundred and fifty men related with Korach. In total written 3251 kills by Moses. Then Numbers 31:14-18 it is not documented how many children and woman killed Moses. Then the genocide of 60 cities, Deuteronomy 3:2-7. And of course, first born babies Exodus 11:4

So the Lord our God also gave into our hands Og king of Bashan and all his army. We struck them down, leaving no survivors. 4 At that time we took all his cities. There was not one of the sixty cities that we did not take from them—the whole region of Argob, Og’s kingdom in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fortified with high walls and with gates and bars, and there were also a great many unwalled villages. 6 We completely destroyed[a] them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying[b] every city—men, women and children. 7 But all the livestock and the plunder from their cities we carried off for ourselves.

Last edited:
    Le منشار

Le منشار

In reality it is only the Muslims who are suffering the Chinese crimes and merely calling it a simple "crackdown" is disgraceful.
    I've seen many brutal videos so far and if Muslim retaliate, you call them terrorists ... it's pathetic

B

bachir1916

The people who killed Jews are the ones under Hitler's Nazi control, the ones who were rounding up jewish people in eastern and western Europe were under the Nazi occupation or/and threat
    The British people did not kill any Jew.
    The French people did not do so, until after Hitler occupied France and set up his regime and undercover agents backed by military.
    The USA did not kill any Jews
    The Russians did not kill any Jew.
    Where do u get your 90 percent from?

Russia was not under the Nazi occupation so Hitler was not able to round up the Russians and kill them.
    Hitler did kill 20 million Russians with whatever means available....rounding them up was not an available option for Hitler.

85 million people died in WW2 90 percent of them were Christians, that is around 75 million Christians who died because of Hitler actions, compared to 6 million Jews who died in the Holocaust that is 12 times more.
    410,000 soldiers died and 700,000 injured from the USA alone.

Very convenient excuse.
    It is a fact, it is the Christians and only the Christians fought against Hitler.
    You should go cry baby to the Japanese who were Hitler's partners and not the Christians.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The people who killed Jews are the ones under Hitler's Nazi control, the ones who were rounding up jewish people in eastern and western Europe were under the Nazi occupation or/and threat
    The British people did not kill any Jew.
    The French people did not do so, until after Hitler occupied France and set up his regime and undercover agents backed by military.
    The USA did not kill any Jews
    The Russians did not kill any Jew.
    Where do u get your 90 percent from?

Russia was not under the Nazi occupation so Hitler was not able to round up the Russians and kill them.
    Hitler did kill 20 million Russians with whatever means available....rounding them up was not an available option for Hitler.

85 million people died in WW2 90 percent of them were Christians, that is around 75 million Christians who died because of Hitler actions, compared to 6 million Jews who died in the Holocaust that is 12 times more.
    410,000 soldiers died and 700,000 injured from the USA alone.

It is a fact, it is the Christians and only the Christians fought against Hitler.
    You should go cry baby to the Japanese who were Hitler's partners and not the Christians.
    "Russia was not under the Nazi occupation so Hitler was not able to round up the Russians and kill them.
    "

Actually Russia (proper name - USSR) was under Nazi occupation - some areas for few months, other areas for 3+ years.
    On all that occupied territory only Jews were systematically rounded up and exterminated.
    Russian (or rather Slavic) population was also killed in big numbers, but it was done as part punishment for resistance, not because they were Russians.

"As to the rest of your post"

You are repeating yourself and all those points had already been addressed.
    If you need a refresh, please read everything from the beginning.

B

bachir1916

Actually Russia (proper name - USSR) was under Nazi occupation - some areas for few months, other areas for 3+ years.
    On all that occupied territory only Jews were systematically rounded up and exterminated.
    Russian (or rather Slavic) population was also killed in big numbers, but it was done as part punishment for resistance, not because they were Russians.
    Yes where it was occupied where the Nazi were in charge of security.
    You are repeating yourself and all those points had already been addressed.
    If you need a refresh, please read everything from the beginning.
    So are you, please advice yourself too.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Question is why is the world somewhat silent on Chinese violations of human rights? Do human rights even matter anymore!?
    1. Human rights is just a hollow term like the freedom of speech that even fascist Lebanese brag about while they are fascist and won't let any freedom of speech whenever they have the upper hand. Fortunately and thanks to the mighty HA the Lebanese fascists are nowadays as inoffensive as small poodles.

2. I stayed in China during several years without refraining my natural personality, a Muslim hardliner as many in this forum has accused me. Still I didn't observe during my long stay in China any fascist tendency, despite being naturally straight and provocative even with security CCP members.

To summarize it, the Chinese are tolerant and trust worthy people to the opposite of Lebanese Mane***, who are des vraies tetes a claque specially they are rogue fascists and at the same time pretend to leak oil of sainthood and humanity...

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And some people wonder why China is cracking down on its Uyghur population.

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 3.51.27 PM.png

NewLeb

NewLeb

They can do all they want, but Islam and Christianity have been around for thousands of years. Even the Mongols who destroyed the Caliphates ended up converting to Islam, so naturally, in time Islam will overtake China.

Atheists are retarded if they think their lame belief-system (which has only been around for a few decades or less) can withstand something like the major Abrahamic faiths.