• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Christian and Aountist Fanatics threaten Mashrou Leila with violence

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    He’s so offensive in this area there’s something fishy about it. Shaklo byeklo and he’s diverging attention by being extra sensitive in this matter.
    @JustLeb follows the same style or approach when discussing this subject
    maybe he can shed some light.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @JustLeb follows the same style or approach when discussing this subject
    maybe he can shed some light.
    I have been accused of this for long years especially from the idiot Georges azzi of helem or whatever his name is.
    Anyway this is the last resort when tabagists have nothing to say.
    You won't drag me into this.
    For me, mission accomplished.
    I have no interest in the reaction bark party.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I have been accused of this for long years especially from the idiot Georges azzi of helem or whatever his name is.
    Anyway this is the last resort when tabagists have nothing to say.
    You won't drag me into this.
    For me, mission accomplished.
    I have no interest in the reaction bark party.
    So your main problem with Leila is the fact that they’re tabagists ?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How great is this?
    If the medical condition of ketmen me3deh could be expressed in a musical composition, this would be it... Also, couldn't they find some human friendly vocalist to smooth out the produced ear maghss?

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If the medical condition of ketmen me3deh could be expressed in a musical composition, this would be it... Also, couldn't they find some human friendly vocalist to smooth out the produced ear maghss?
    Hahaha I was talking about the video.
    Can't always tolerate his voice but their music and videos are beautiful.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

1565652478540.png

"ليبانون ديبايت"

يستمرُّ التطاول على الرموز والمقدسات المسيحية بالرغم من الإعتراض الذي تبديهِ الكنيسة.

وعلى مسافةِ أيامٍ من إقامة حفل لفرقة "مشروع ليلى" في بيروت في تحدٍ واضحٍ لإرادة فئة ترى فيه مساً بمقدساتها، يقوم أحد المتاجر المتخصصة ببيع الأعمال الفنية في جونية بعرضِ عملٍ ينالُ من أقدسِ الرموز المسيحية.

وكما يظهر في الصورة المرفقة، فقد صُنع الصليب والمصلوب من قساطل المياه بطريقةٍ هزليةٍ، ووضعت مكان يديه "لمبات" كهربائية.

وفي اتصال مع "ليبانون ديبايت"، اشار مدير المركز الكاثوليكي للإعلام الأب عبدو أبو كسم الى ان "هذا العمل بعيدٌ كُلَّ البُعد عن الفن التجريدي، وينمُّ عن إستهزاءٍ بالمسيح المصلوب وبالطبع غير مقبول".