• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Christian guy marries veiled Shia Muslim woman in Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

well nothing wrong with this ..
    if they accept echother on a good term why not ?

SAVO

SAVO

Children will be schizoreligious.

Freud teories are the only key to understand such phenomenon :D

anyway .. congratulation .. VIVA GLI SPOSI ..
    lets eat the wedding cake and drink champagne ( with alcohol for me please since i know overthere they invent beer nd stuff with no alcohol ) .all is my concern ...

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Freud teories are the only key to understand such phenomenon :D

anyway .. congratulation .. VIVA GLI SPOSI ..
    lets eat the wedding cake and drink champagne ( with alcohol for me please since i know overthere they invent beer nd stuff with no alcohol ) .all is my concern ...
    Freud was a crazy nutcase, don't take most of what he said seriously.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

I personally know of one case where a Christian guy married a Shia woman. But what is really surprising in this one is that the woman is a hijabi, so she probably comes from a very conservative family.

From my village Rmeish!

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

@Ice Tea

If you may recall, you have claimed there are no Christians left in the South. Where did this Maronite boy come from to Rmeish?
    Largest Christian village in the south. Peaceful co-existence with nearby villages in the district of Bint Jbeil.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Inter-sectarian and inter-religious weddings have existed since antiquity. The Church rules change with time and geography. A friends now wife had to be baptized so they marry in a Greek church because she was not baptized in water. Needless to say, her christening turned hilarious because the priest insisted on a kiddy tub.

Last edited:
    Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't like these stupid theatrics and fake examples of religious coexistence. ...
    Hahaha...

Lik a guy and a girl love each others and decided to get married...Enta Shou Khassak Ted7ash 7alak Bel Noss

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hahaha...

Lik a guy and a girl love each others and decided to get married...Enta Shou Khassak Ted7ash 7alak Bel Noss
    What are they trying to prove by getting married in church?
    Marriage is one of the seven Christian sacraments. It symbolizes the union of Christ and the Church.

He's a Christian but she's obviously still a Muslim, so she hasn't accepted Jesus as her savior.

The church only serves as a prop here, nothing more.
    It's pure theatrics. Maskhara.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Heretic? Nope.

Confused? Yep.
    Agree. In Islam it's forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man.

It would make sense had she been non-veiled marrying the civil way.

My support to civil marriage stems from the fact that people are free to choose their partners, but getting married in a church is not civil marriage.

On a side note, even conversion is still being seen as someone who has been "convinced"; while, mostly, the reason lies in the person's psych. as a form of escapism.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Agree. In Islam it's forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man.

It would make sense had she been non-veiled marrying the civil way.

My support to civil marriage stems from the fact that people are free to choose their partners, but getting married in a church is not civil marriage.

On a side note, even conversion is still being seen as someone who has been "convinced"; while, mostly, the reason lies in the person's psych. as a form of escapism.
    Indeed.

In taking a psycho-analytical approach, it could be theorized that because she is a Shiite female; the Muslimah felt that by marrying a Christmas male, her “societal status” in Lebanon (or abroad) would rise.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Indeed.

In taking a psycho-analytical approach, it could be theorized that because she is a Shiite female; the Muslimah felt that by marrying a Christmas male, her “societal status” in Lebanon (or abroad) would rise.
    We can also theorize & conceptualize, in depth, and into the core of the issue, that... she fell in love.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What are they trying to prove by getting married in church?
    Marriage is one of the seven Christian sacraments. It symbolizes the union of Christ and the Church.

He's a Christian but she's obviously still a Muslim, so she hasn't accepted Jesus as her savior.

The church only serves as a prop here, nothing more.
    It's pure theatrics. Maskhara.
    If you were born in a Muslim family and you want to leave the religion, you can simply do so. Why to extend the fussy period you're in, crying for the rocking chair. Unless your fear of losing attention requires constant melodramatic scenes in which you are trying to escape. The point you are missing is that a disturbed character would follow the person wherever he went. So the journey starts within.

Eventually you will need a roof, I am very critical towards religion but I never left Islam, faith in hard times proved essential for the extra mile.

Last edited:
    Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you were born in a Muslim family and you want to leave the religion, you can simply do so. Why to extend the fussy period you're in, crying for the rocking chair. Unless your fear of losing attention requires constant melodramatic scenes in which you are trying to escape. The point you are missing is that a disturbed character would follow the person wherever he went. So the journey starts within.

Eventually you will need a roof, I am very critical towards religion but I never left Islam, faith in hard times proved essential for the extra mile.
    What a load of convoluted gibberish. What are you trying to say my dear?

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What a load of convoluted gibberish. What are you trying to say my dear?
    You are making yourself look like a buffoon, by constantly demonizing Islam, revealing a mind that is void and in dire need of therapy.

Even your current username indicates that you are stuck, behaving like someone who threatens to leave the house by running to his room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.