Christian guy marries veiled Shia Muslim woman in Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
Rmeishi who defend Hizbullah terrorists? Must be a kid
I finally understood his attitude and contempt. Geography is a very strong factor in one's personality and choices.
Remote areas in almost every country feel far from the decision making, and develop a chronic mental self victimization.

• Advertisement
  • Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    I personally know of one case where a Christian guy married a Shia woman. But what is really surprising in this one is that the woman is a hijabi, so she probably comes from a very conservative family.

Interfaith marriages and unions are beautiful.

It is indeed uncommon to be veiled and get married in a church, but why not.

Some churches accept to marry to non christians, or to non baptized people. A friend of mine married a muslim woman in a catholic church. Although the priest was a bit reluctant first.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What are they trying to prove by getting married in church?
    Marriage is one of the seven Christian sacraments. It symbolizes the union of Christ and the Church.

He's a Christian but she's obviously still a Muslim, so she hasn't accepted Jesus as her savior.

The church only serves as a prop here, nothing more.
    It's pure theatrics. Maskhara.
    Hahaha...Lik Shou Khassak Fihon Enta Asslan...They’re not in the process of trying to prove anything, either to you or to anyone else.

They’re just getting married.
    And you were not invited.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Next thing you know, they'll have a priest bless their Mutaa marriage...
    A lack of imagination and deprivation of human dignity and respect towards a couple who just got married to build a family together!

Status
    Not open for further replies.