• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Christian-Muslim Relations In the Middle-East

Ice Tea

Just read the replies, truly horrifying. And some people still have the audacity to say Christians are not persecuted and treated as second-class citizens in Arab countries.

Ice Tea

Another example of love and coexistence from the religion of peace. Imagine how tired we are. Oh Lord, how long will we have to endure such persecution.

Ice Tea

Maya posted such a beautiful message about uniting our Churches. She didn't deserve this. None of them did. 😭

Ice Tea

Another one.

It's even sadder that some Christians feel the need to turn off comments just so they aren't attacked.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Islam is an evil religion. Combine that with ignorance and tribal Arab mentalities and you're in for a deadly combo.
You should check the comments section when a Christian celebrity passes away.
Apparently, in some Islamic sects, it's not halal to offer condolences to non-Muslims or wish that they rest in peace.

dyyyy

So we're surprised than some people are sectarian 😄 ?

The real issue is not that some muslims hate christians, the real problem is that death threats, sectarian talk and racism are legal in Lebanon while we arrest people who criticize a politician or states an opinion that annoys religious leaders.

Aside from that preaching one's religion (or atheism) is free speech.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
lol, you got so triggered that you had to create a thread over this?

You should concentrate your efforts on campaigning for Trump. You excel at that.
Leave the religious threads to the experts. I say that because I care about you and don't want you to make a fool of yourself.

Last edited:

Ice Tea

So we're surprised than some people are sectarian 😄 ?

The real issue is not that some muslims hate christians, the real problem is that death threats, sectarian talk and racism are legal in Lebanon while we arrest people who criticize a politician or states an opinion that annoys religious leaders.

Aside from that preaching one's religion (or atheism) is free speech.

Easy for you to say. Muslims don`t face an EXISTENTIAL threat in the Middle East like Christians do. When a hostile and violent majority comes to us talking about how their religion is the right one and 'we testify this and prophet that', for us as a persecuted minority, they are no different than ISIS or al-qaeda.

It`s funny, all those people I posted also post about adha and ramadan to congratulate Muslims during their holidays. But apparently that`s not enough for them. It`s funny, Muslims love to quote that 'Christians/Jews won`t be satisfied until we follow their religion`, but we don`t insult them on their pages. Nor do we even care about that, all we want is to be left alone. Now you won`t find a Christian page on fb where you won`t see a muslim `testifying` about their religion and insulting us on literally every publication. Not even online we have peace.

NewLeb

Easy for you to say. Muslims don`t face an EXISTENTIAL threat in the Middle East like Christians do. When a hostile and violent majority comes to us talking about how their religion is the right one and 'we testify this and prophet that', for us as a persecuted minority, they are no different than ISIS or al-qaeda.

It`s funny, all those people I posted also post about adha and ramadan to congratulate Muslims during their holidays. But apparently that`s not enough for them. It`s funny, Muslims love to quote that 'Christians/Jews won`t be satisfied until we follow their religion`, but we don`t insult them on their pages. Nor do we even care about that, all we want is to be left alone. Now you won`t find a Christian page on fb where you won`t see a muslim `testifying` about their religion and insulting us on literally every publication. Not even online we have peace.

Lol, how is it an “existential” threat when you guys are still in the ME, even after 1,400 years of Muslim dominance?

Why don’t you stop whining like little girls and start arming yourselves. But let me guess “bla bla we teach love bla bla...” Get off with it!

Ice Tea

Lol, how is it an “existential” threat when you guys are still in the ME, even after 1,400 years of Muslim dominance?

Why don’t you stop whining like little girls and start arming yourselves. But let me guess “bla bla we teach love bla bla...” Get off with it!

1400 years of being seen as kuffars and treated as dhimmis. The middle east went from 100% Christian to like what 1%. Christians of Iraq? Gone. Syrian Christians? Gone. Copts? Attacked and humiliated everyday. Lebanese Christians? Disappearing. The only Middle Eastern country where the Christian population is actually GROWING is Israel.

Saqar18

1400 years of being seen as kuffars and treated as dhimmis. The middle east went from 100% Christian to like what 1%. Christians of Iraq? Gone. Syrian Christians? Gone. Copts? Attacked and humiliated everyday. Lebanese Christians? Disappearing. The only Middle Eastern country where the Christian population is actually GROWING is Israel.
Do you really feel Lebanese Christians are dissapearing?