• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Christians attacked mosques and Muslim-owned businesses in Chilaw Sri Lanka

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Let me tell you how the comparison makes sense, and I hope some of your senses, if there's any remaining not blinded by hatred, will work.

You're justifying the mass genocide in Burma of an ethnic group. The reason being that some criminals committed rape and theft. Is genocide a justified reaction? Don't tell its not justifiable when you're giving the reasons. The same now is happening in Sri Lanka. Targeting of a population because one idiot blew himself up.
Not only did I not justify any type of violence, I did the opposite. But of course you would resort to a straw man.

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I have nothing against Armenians as a group. I have a problem with a silly girl on the loose expressing hatred relentlessly. And her hatred is against populations. So I try to pinch her to test if there is an atom of sense remaining in her.
    If by "sense" you mean whatever is in your mind, then you best believe there isn't a particule of an atom of it in me.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Not only did I not justify any type of violence, I did the opposite. But of course you would resort to a straw man.
    You did justify genocide in Burma. Yemken el irtifa3 darajat el 7arara 3am bi 2asser 3alaikeh. Fey2a 7amyeh w mish 3arfeh shu 3am betkhabseh 7akeh.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Go clean your house. Then we can teach you logic 101.
    Supporter of genocide. You only cry when you remember your ancestors who were butchered by the Ottomans. And you will not like it if you're told that the genocide was as a result of treachery by your ancestors.

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

And in all of these countries where violence happen, the US has either occupied, attacked or meddle in their affairs.
    Eh right !
    It’s always the fault of the US
    You are innocent and peace loving
    Keep on hiding from truth

M

motorhead

You did justify genocide in Burma. Yemken el irtifa3 darajat el 7arara 3am bi 2asser 3alaikeh. Fey2a 7amyeh w mish 3arfeh shu 3am betkhabseh 7akeh.
    That sums it all up in 2 sentences. The genocidal tendencies are a result of depravity.

Even if you hate Muslims, you won't go into a thread dealing with attacks on Mosques and start justifying it. Unless, you are really sick in the head which is the case for these people.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lesh maz3oj? ;)
    U are in no position to call people demeaning names especially religiously inspired ones..

Here’s a newsflash bud, throwing rocks at moonstone in kaaba is no different than praying to a statue ;)