• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Clashes in Khaldeh over banners 27-08-2020 [2 dead]

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

you are wrong, my father was a friend of Georges Hawi, and they frequently debated ideas over a coffee in bickfaya and agreed on plenty
    i know hawi personally and my father was in the board of command of LCP. and one of the founders of " al haras l shaabi"

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    No one seems to have a problem with the fact that in yesterday's clashes there were armed Syrians taking part, and two were arrested by the army. Why are they still in Lebanon? Why shouldn't they be kicked out?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    No one seems to have a problem with the fact that in yesterday's clashes there were armed Syrians taking part, and two were arrested by the army. Why are they still in Lebanon? Why shouldn't they be kicked out?

Twada3 chway
    you know that you've been trying to justify the coldblooded murder of a 14 years old since morning ?
    the murder that triggered all of the events that followed ?

SAVO

SAVO

in case of a war between shia and sunni .. not only syrian but also palestinians will fight the sunni wars.. thats mathematics not me ...
    in part HA is to be blamed.. the sectarian card is a double edged weapon..

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    in case of a war between shia and sunni .. not only syrian but also palestinians will fight the sunni wars.. thats mathematics not me ...
    Wallah shi bi khawwef kteer. 😄
    Byetda3waso bi Lubnan mithel ma tda3waso bi Suria w 3a adrab. Law kan montle3 bi edon, keno 3emlo fazae3.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Twada3 chway
    you know that you've been trying to justify the coldblooded murder of a 14 years old since morning ?
    the murder that triggered all of the events that followed ?
    Arent you tired of propagating fake news and lies? And repeating them?

I'm not justifying any killing. The boy was not murdered. He was mistakenly killed by a stay bullet that could have been from his relatives'. Allah yer7amo. That is not to say we would accept for anybody to peeefute us in Lebanon or deny us the right to freely practice our faith. Anyone who tries that will regret his existence.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member

Bassil 3onsoreh...kharjak wou kharjkoun

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Weezy

Weezy

mafe freedom in this shithole of a country you turned it to. Stop preaching about freedom and democracy you hypocrites.

if you care so much about freedom then why did you beat the people who demonstrated in thawra?
    (...)

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    mafe freedom in this shithole of a country you turned it to. Stop preaching about freedom and democracy you hypocrites.

if you care so much about freedom then why did you beat the people who demonstrated in thawra?

(...)
    (...)

If you protest and you incite others or provoke them, they will react. But I have no right to attack you for your beliefs. This is not a Sunni country and will never ever be one.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Palestinians have been used by Sunnis as their own militia since 1975. Remember what Mufti Hassan Khaled said back then: Palestinians are the Muslims' Army. And this is because they could not form a militia of their own for various reasons. At that time, HA and the Iranian regime did not even exist

Weezy

Weezy

Abtaal!!!
    (...);

let me tell you something; you’re no where near the teachings of Imam Hussein nor Islam.

if you ever dare to act on your promise to“free” Jerusalem you’ll find palestinians fighting you before Israel.

Everyone is a witness of your terrorism in Syria and Iraq.