• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Clashes in Khaldeh over banners 27-08-2020 [2 dead]

Weezy

Weezy

(...)

If you protest and you incite others or provoke them, they will react. But I have no right to attack you for your beliefs. This is not a Sunni country and will never ever be one.
Cursing a stinking politician like nasrallah is not an aggression on any belief.

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    (...)

If you protest and you incite others or provoke them, they will react. But I have no right to attack you for your beliefs. This is not a Sunni country and will never ever be one.
    Sunnis built the country after the war
    the shiite destroyed it and took us 200 years back in the past
    do you guys enjoy shooting yourselves in the foot ?
    I mean compare KSA or Dubai or even Turkey with Iran and Iraq and now Lebanon
    something is seriously wrong with shi3a

discuss.

cedarheart

cedarheart

Legendary Member
    in school they used to teach us that the 1860 clashes or war between maronites and druze started because of a fight over a game of marble balls between a maronite and druze teenagers.... i never bought that... but yesterday a new civil war could have started and 100s years later the reason would be a fight over a banner

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Rafidi
    You should be glad Sunni terrorists blow themselves up in Shiites mosques. Kharjkon. Remember when you used to rejoice when Jewish civilians used to be blown up in busses and cafeterias? A taste of your own medicine, والخير لقدام.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is their right to arm and defend themselves against Hizbulkuffar.
    HA, while being bad, is 100 times better than this akho shartouta Ghosn... this az3ar is well known in the area for being a shabbi7 kalb.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In my opinion, Arab Khaldeh are Patriots who are doing the State's bidding and fighting terrorists imposed by Iran that seek to destroy Lebanon.

Any Lebanese who carries even a khartoushe against these terrorists is a hero.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    HA, while being bad, is 100 times better than this akho shartouta Ghosn... this az3ar is well known in the area for being a shabbi7 kalb.
    I disagree. Omar Ghosn is a patriot and we need to erect a statue in his honor.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    pick the place for the statue..i propose tarik al matar..next to khomeini so they both can welcome the tourists
    malla mazra3a 3ayshin fiya
    tfeh..

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Great, if u're not welcoming him... that leaves only 1 option as to where I'd like to see him: under the boots of the Lebanese Army lamma yed3aso 3a raso.
    Unfortunately the lebanese army has been reduced to a counselor. They do couple therapies.. the state is gone.
    They only interfere with force when hizbulah not involved.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Great, if u're not welcoming him... that leaves only 1 option as to where I'd like to see him: under the boots of the Lebanese Army lamma yed3aso 3a raso.
    The Lebanese Army should concern itself with more pressing matters. Like another army occupying most of the country and acting as a sovereign in their stead.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    Unfortunately the lebanese army has been reduced to a counselor. They do couple therapies.. the state is gone.
    I wished they used just a fraction of violence of what they used against protesters... we can only hope that one day we'll have an army.