• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Clashes in Khaldeh over banners 27-08-2020 [2 dead]

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
The Lebanese Army should concern itself with more pressing matters. Like another army occupying most of the country and acting as a sovereign in their stead.
Well if we have a problem with a big militia, that does not mean we'll have to support the emerging mini-Da3oushi and let him have free run.
Hezbollah's solution is regional... while this Ghosn is a small az3ar that can, and should, be spanked.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well if we have a problem with a big militia, that does not mean we'll have to support the emerging mini-Da3oushi and let him have free run.
    Hezbollah's solution is regional... while this Ghosn is a small az3ar that can, and should, be spanked.
    You need leverage against Hizbullah. Omar Ghosn is making himself useful. You think Hizbullah wants mini-dawa3ish springing up all around him? Of course not. So let the army stay on the sidelines.

Elvis left the building

Elvis left the building

Legendary Member
    Sunnis built the country after the war
    the shiite destroyed it and took us 200 years back in the past
    do you guys enjoy shooting yourselves in the foot ?
    I mean compare KSA or Dubai or even Turkey with Iran and Iraq and now Lebanon
    something is seriously wrong with shi3a

discuss.
    the gulf built parts of this country after the war

we didn't build anything

we stole and created trouble like retarded villagers

SAVO

SAVO

the concept of the state itself it deteriorated..
    the ideology of the army, forces of orders etc have deteriorated ..
    there is a sort of decentralisation and federalism when it comes to army and milithia..

who do the state rappresent , which interests : shia , druze , christians , sunnies ? which social classes : bankers , petit bourgeois , middle class , expats ...
    what is the state role and the limit that separate the pubblic sphere from the private sphere ..
    to which extend the rule of law is extended on all citizens ..
    on what the finance of the state is based..
    and lot and lot of issues to add ...
    we re in a sort of a tribal rule .and in such situation , unfortunately u cannot blame people like khalde arab gangs.. eventhough its unacceptable under any circumstances of civil situation.. ..
    this is were we need to start .. accusing part or another doesn not help in finding the way out from this mess ..

NewLeb

NewLeb

Does anyone really think that the goons driving around in their tinted BMWs, blasting Ashoura music through their speakers in a mostly Sunni neighborhood are doing it because of their profuse love for Immam Ali?

Think again!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Pig w kleb, mixing up issues from Egypt to Persia to Baalbak...nice language. All your discussion boils down in the end to Bashar. You are power hungry. Your entire aim in hoping they some day you will control syria is in order for you to step on our heads. That day will never come. Bashar and after him Hafez, and after Hafez, Bashar and after Bashar, Hafez will continue to exist. Soon, Syria should be turned into a kingdom officially. Al Saud and Al Khalifa are not better than the Assad family. Syria should be turned into a kingdom.

I'm just trying to speak your language :)

So this is how you justify the evil of tyrants and their mass slaughters?
    This how you justify the killing of Muslims?

Let me tell you that there are people out there who are just against tyrants because of their cruelty and evil!
    Because they fight La Ilaha Illallah and make of themselves gods to be worshiped.. this what you are defending nothing else!

I advice you to listen to samahat al Shaykh Sobhi Toufayli today's great khutbah.

cedarheart

cedarheart

Legendary Member
    any dead or injured because stray bullets during the funeral today?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I'm just trying to speak your language :)

So this is how you justify the evil of tyrants and their mass slaughters?
    This how you justify the killing of Muslims?

Let me tell you that there are people out there who are just against tyrants because of their cruelty and evil!
    Because they fight La Ilaha Illallah and make of themselves gods to be worshiped.. this what you are defending nothing else!

I advice you to listen to samahat al Shaykh Sobhi Toufayli today's great khutbah.
    If you really follow Subhi Tfayleh, you should listen to him in all affairs. Not just what he is paid for to say to make you happy. Assad provides so much for his people. The moment some foreign countries turned on your sectarian switch, you went rogue.

I'm sure you wont find any issue with Saddam. Even though the latter did far worse. But you have issues with Assad.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    If you really follow Subhi Tfayleh, you should listen to him in all affairs. Not just what he is paid for to say to make you happy. Assad provides so much for his people. The moment some foreign countries turned on your sectarian switch, you went rogue.

I'm sure you wont find any issue with Saddam. Even though the latter did far worse. But you have issues with Assad.
    I'm not that delusional like yourself, so yes there is or was an issue with Saddam and with all the likes of him!
    Saddam was a bloody tyrant who was brought to power by USA and then removed by them!

Our biggest problem as Muslims are all the traitorous regimes including you beloved tyrant 7afez and bachar!
    bachar destroyed Syria, mass killed Syrians and made hundred of thousands of Syrian refugees with the help of foreign powers like Russia and the West!

The tyrant bachar like his filthy father provided the Syrian people with misery, torture and destruction!

You are too stuck with your ugly sectarianism and thinks everybody thinks like you.. meanwhile our truest enemies today are all these regimes who are making sure our Ummah.. ye3ni yours and mine to remain weak and unable to stand up and be strong!

Just look at this small incident in khaldeh it shows you how weak our countries are.. how your community and my community are stuck and unable to live and queuing to apply for visa to the same countries that invaded them!

Yet you want to tell us how strong you are today and flexing your muscles and being total arrogant about it all meanwhile all this shit is happening to our communities who barley can survive economically!

Imaging if we had a strong Iran and a strong Turkey and a strong Arab world ruled by the will of the people or at least by respecting the people and human life! You want nuclear so bad well Pakistan already have them!

And yes of course I have issues with tyrants.. the question is why aren't you having issues with them?
    Clearly you are one of those who prefer one tyrant over another based on your sectarianism!

Maybe you should make peace with yourself and be true to the truth!

Why are you making something so obvious and simple that hard?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I'm not that delusional like yourself, so yes there is or was an issue with Saddam and with all the likes of him!
    Saddam was a bloody tyrant who was brought to power by USA and then removed by them!

Our biggest problem as Muslims are all the traitorous regimes including you beloved tyrant 7afez and bachar!
    bachar destroyed Syria, mass killed Syrians and made hundred of thousands of Syrian refugees with the help of foreign powers like Russia and the West!

The tyrant bachar like his filthy father provided the Syrian people with misery, torture and destruction!

You are too stuck with your ugly sectarianism and thinks everybody thinks like you.. meanwhile our truest enemies today are all these regimes who are making sure our Ummah.. ye3ni yours and mine to remain weak and unable to stand up and be strong!

Just look at this small incident in khaldeh it shows you how weak our countries are.. how your community and my community are stuck and unable to live and queuing to apply for visa to the same countries that invaded them!

Yet you want to tell us how strong you are today and flexing your muscles and being total arrogant about it all meanwhile all this shit is happening to our communities who barley can survive economically!

Imaging if we had a strong Iran and a strong Turkey and a strong Arab world ruled by the will of the people or at least by respecting the people and human life! You want nuclear so bad well Pakistan already have them!

And yes of course I have issues with tyrants.. the question is why aren't you having issues with them?
    Clearly you are one of those who prefer one tyrant over another based on your sectarianism!

Maybe you should make peace with yourself and be true to the truth!

Why are you making something so obvious and simple that hard?
    You made Assad a tyrant. You pushed him to the wall and then demonize him. He isnt the best ruler. But certainly not the worse in the Arab world.

And the way you think or speak isnt the way all of your fellows do.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You made Assad a tyrant. You pushed him to the wall and then demonize him. He isnt the best ruler. But certainly not the worse in the Arab world.

And the way you think or speak isnt the way all of your fellows do.
    Assad is not a tyrant. Destroying and robbing Lebanon, torturing and killing Lebanese -- not considered the work of a tyrant, but that of a philanthropist.