Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Is motivated by concern over Russian role in Trump Victory

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Two years and $25M later liberals finally got their dream come true - our President is clean as a whistle.

@Muki, I regret you cannot celebrate it with me at the moment, but I am sure we will do it later once you are back from vacation.
"Clean as a whistle" -- that's quite a reach, isn't it? So far my impression is:

exon.png.18c5548d7ed46eb2d7be9625ae5bac43.png

I'll elaborate later when I have time. For now, happy Taco Tuesday ?. I'm about to make a very bad decision:

received_416346675843043.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "Clean as a whistle" -- that's quite a reach, isn't it? So far my impression is:

View attachment 12130

I'll elaborate later when I have time. For now, happy Taco Tuesday ?. I'm about to make a very bad decision:

View attachment 12132
    First, welcome back.

Second, your impressions do not change the fact that Mueller could not find anything and inescapable conclusion - Trump is clean as a whistle.

"happy Taco Tuesday" - oh shit, I missed it. :)

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    FAKE Media and liberal mueller team should be ashamed of themselves after spending 30 millions dollars on lies
    They should have the decency to F.... shut up

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I hope this is only the beginning and many more indictments are coming:

P.S. I am still hoping that we will get to "lock her up", but I am highly skeptical as well.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    1st time ever a sitting prersident waives all executve priveilges and asks for the report to be released
    KBEIR YA TRUMP KBEIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

@proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    1st time ever a sitting prersident waives all executve priveilges and asks for the report to be released

@proIsrael-nonIsraeli

I am hoping that indictments will follow - country cannot afford to have this travesty of justice left unpunished.
    For starters I want to see Comey, Ohr, and few others answering for their deeds.
    Once that batch will get going I hope to see Loreta Lynch prosecuted and eventually Hillary.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

@proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Did you read some of the redacted report?? Even with the heavy handed editing trump does not come out of it smelling like roses ?

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would state so. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the president's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Did you read some of the redacted report?? Even with the heavy handed editing trump does not come out of it smelling like roses ?

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would state so. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the president's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"
    Trump is not expected to come out smelling like roses, Trump is expected to come out either innocent or guilty.