• Is politically motivated

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Is motivated by concern over Russian role in Trump Victory

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Did you read some of the redacted report?? Even with the heavy handed editing trump does not come out of it smelling like roses ?

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would state so. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the president's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"
"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would state so. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment."

In other words - Trump is innocent.

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    It does not take much to say anything, but where is the proof of your claim?
    In my original post that you quoted, it's even bolded for your viewing pleasure, taken directly from the report

We're done here

Edit: omg this is rich! I see you went through the trouble of quoting the post and twisting it, at least I hope you're twisting it otherwise your English comprehension skills are severely lacking lmao! Yeah we are definitely done here hahaha!

The report specifically says we cannot exonerate the president otherwise we would clearly state it and you decide they said trump is innocent lmao!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    In my original post that you quoted, it's even bolded for your viewing pleasure, taken directly from the report

We're done here

Edit: omg this is rich! I see you went through the trouble of quoting the post and twisting it, at least I hope you're twisting it otherwise your English comprehension skills are severely lacking lmao! Yeah we are definitely done here hahaha!

The report specifically says we cannot exonerate the president otherwise we would clearly state it and you decide they said trump is innocent lmao!
    "In my original post that you quoted" - No, there is no proof in your earlier post.

"The report specifically says we cannot exonerate the president" - the job of report was not to exonerate but to find evidence of crime.

Trump came into report as "innocent under suspicion" and left report after two years of investigation as "innocent beyond suspicion".

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    "In my original post that you quoted" - No, there is no proof in your earlier post.

"The report specifically says we cannot exonerate the president" - the job of report was not to exonerate but to find evidence of crime.

Trump came into report as "innocent under suspicion" and left report after two years of investigation as "innocent beyond suspicion".
    Hahaha still want to spin do you? That's fine with me, but don't pretend like you don't clearly understand what this means:

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would state so. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the president's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"

Clearly it does not say trump is innocent beyond suspicion, it actually specifically says his actions and the intent behind them did not allow them to conclude he wasn't guilty of criminal activity!

As I said though I am done with your ridiculous attempt at spinning this in your favour lol so this will be the last time I reply. Feel free to celebrate your mental gymnastics, no matter how ridiculous, in peace :p

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Meh, the Dems should move along from this stupid mess and focus on the issues.

They didn't find evidence for any crimes. That's it. Everything else is bs.

It's the mostly the no issues Demorats who would secretly hope that Trump beats Sanders to maintain the status quo who keep making this the #1 issue.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Hahaha still want to spin do you? That's fine with me, but don't pretend like you don't clearly understand what this means:

Clearly it does not say trump is innocent beyond suspicion, it actually specifically says his actions and the intent behind them did not allow them to conclude he wasn't guilty of criminal activity!

As I said though I am done with your ridiculous attempt at spinning this in your favour lol so this will be the last time I reply. Feel free to celebrate your mental gymnastics, no matter how ridiculous, in peace :p
    I am not the one who is spinning - you are arguing against main premise of American criminal justice code, "presumption of innocence", and as such you and your friends will always lose and you are losing right now.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am not the one who is spinning - you are arguing against main premise of American criminal justice code, "presumption of innocence", and as such you and your friends will always lose and you are losing right now.
    Actually you're the only one who's arguing! I said the report said trump is totally not innocent, and that's exactly what it states :)!

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Did you read some of the redacted report?? Even with the heavy handed editing trump does not come out of it smelling like roses ?

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the man is fully exonerated by his arch enemy mueller

now the pro muslims looneys wants to continue with this game, they are welcome
    no one really bothers to listen, except their looneys

they want to try and impeach, also they are welcome
    i hoe they do it close to the reelection ;)

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Meh, the Dems should move along from this stupid mess and focus on the issues.

They didn't find evidence for any crimes. That's it. Everything else is bs.

It's the mostly the no issues Demorats who would secretly hope that Trump beats Sanders to maintain the status quo who keep making this the #1 issue.
    between this and their pro islamic terrorism
    they are done for

i hope they keep attacking him over russia and maybe ilhan can assist by abusing him and the jews more

she is a gold mine that terrorist

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

looneys double standards